collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lady Lovely Locks, Wuzzles, FashionStar Fillies, Wonder Whims, Princess of Power  (Read 1139 times)

Offline September Rose

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Okay... anyone here collect any of these?  I have some stuff I'd like to sell.  Buyer would also need to pay shipping, but I wouldn't know the charge until I boxed up the item(s) and got the weight, and the destination.  Here's what I have:

Lady Lovely Locks metal lap tray, new and sealed in plastic wrap. $5.00

Wonder Whims Sun Prince doll, with vest outfit (missing book and wand) $5.00
Wonder Whims Feather and Butterfly Boo (missing book and wand, missing Feather's sash-like outfit) $10.00 for set

Wuzzles hardback book $3.00
Wuzzles Party Pack for 8, sealed in original package $8.00

Princess of Power Party Pack for 8, sealed in original package $8.00

Fashion Star Fillies lot of several...the three I had when I was little (Chloe, Calla, and Nikki), plus various accessories...also 2 teenager sized ones and two doubles of the ones I had.  Not sure what to ask for them.  Any interest?

Also have various other 1980s goodies...MOTU kids' shirt and book, Care Bears book and fitted sheet, Purr-Tenders purple cat (missing bunny mask), Nosy Bears soft lunch bag with drink container, A.G. Bear (missing voice box), Paula Abdul giant poster puzzle, lots of Little Pretty pets and Fairy Tails...probably have a lot more than that too.  Just ask if you'd like any pictures or additional info on anything! :-)

(And, of course, I always have lots of MLP stuff, G1 and early G3...will try to post a list of that separately when I get a little more time)

Thank you for looking!
MysticSunbeam
AKA
SeptemberRose
AKA
Brandi Rae Kaup

DooPlus2 at aol dot com
I recently changed my username here on the Arena!  I was MysticSunbeam.  My actual name is Brandi Rae Kaup. 
There's a lot going on in my life, and I'm struggling with depression/anxiety, so I'm not very social right now, not trading, etc.  But I plan to go to a MLP Fair (soon?) and liquidate my G3 collection, so I'll post about that as the time nears.
Love to you all :-)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Sounds like some great stuff! Good luck with your sale!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I might be interested in the Fashion Star Fillies! I don't have any and have just got interested in collecting them. Send me a PM :)
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
I would love to trade for LLL things...  so yes, there is interest!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
Good luck!  If I had spending money right now, I might have been interested in the Wuzzles stuff. :\

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Dludnerad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • ice cream and llamas!
    • View Profile
Do you still have Wonder Whims Feather and Butterfly Boo and do you ship overseas?

I see it... Can you see it too...? :shocked:

Offline September Rose

• View Profile
Y'all are fabulous!  Okay, I'll work on getting pictures up here.  May be a day or two...busy this week with work and a family crisis that cropped up, too, so please bear with me!

I had one person PM me about some of the FSF stuff...but the original three (and the spares), and their personal accessories would be up for grabs, renee_chan.

And lovesbabysquirmy, (what a cute avatar!) I would be happy to work on a trade deal with you, if you're interested in the lap tray (I actually have two of them if you want one to open and play with LOL)....and I also have a girls' nightshirt somewhere if I can locate it!  The biggest hurdle to that would be that my wish list is mostly hard-to-get items, or really obscure and rare--but not very valuable or well-known--things.

Eviecorn, you're the first person in years who's expressed any interest.  If you find yourself with some spending money in the future and want to check in with me about them, I'll probably still have the Wuzzles treasures! LOL

Dludnerad, yes I do...now to get some pics for you!  They're in good condition, except I remember there was one small tear in the see-through fabric on one part of a wing of the butterfly. Not too noticeable, but I am always thorough and upfront. :-)

I will get pictures and make lists and get back with you all as soon as I can.  Thank you so much for responding!
Brandi :-)

Post Merge: January 28, 2013, 03:55:42 PM

And, yes, overseas shipping is perfectly fine!  I would get exact shipping quotes. :-)
I recently changed my username here on the Arena!  I was MysticSunbeam.  My actual name is Brandi Rae Kaup. 
There's a lot going on in my life, and I'm struggling with depression/anxiety, so I'm not very social right now, not trading, etc.  But I plan to go to a MLP Fair (soon?) and liquidate my G3 collection, so I'll post about that as the time nears.

Offline SwiftStar84

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Hmmmm MOTU and PoP stuff..... I would like some pics I might be interested.
PROUD MY LITTLE PONY DADDY! I LOVE ALL GENS OF MLP!
Seeking Mia and Me Unicorns(the big ones) and Fantasy Filly Princess Kayla and Shayna!

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
There are a few Fashion Star Fillies teen fillies that get quite expensive!

Which ones do you have? The expensive ones off the top of my head are:

Songstar Janis
Sweet Scents Gina, LaLana, Shara

I know there are a few other teens that are higher priced as well like
Songstar Bobbi and Jolene
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Can I see the nosy bear bag? :)
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline September Rose

• View Profile
Hi, all!
Update... going to my storage to retrieve some of these goodies today.  I'm staying with family, and have to take out a few boxes at a time, organize and purge, then take them back to go through more.  Fun fun fun.  LOL  Hopefully I will be able to locate ALL the goodies people are interested in...the only things I know were in a separate box were the Wonder Whims, so I'm hoping I can locate those today, or maybe have to go back tomorrow and do a more thorough search for them.  I have a few pictures of some of these things already on my computer, but I have to figure out how to get them on here...plus I want to take pics of the things I haven't yet (FSFs).  I don't think I have any albums set up on this site any more, though I once did...will try to figure that out tonight.  Will keep y'all posted!
Brandi :-)

Post Merge: January 31, 2013, 03:26:29 PM

Got the FSF goodies from storage...gotta take some pics of them and get those posted.  I didn't find the Wonder Whims yet, but I'll look more tomorrow.  In the meantime, I have put the photos I already had into my photobucket album, so here is a link to that, if anyone would like to see.  I need to delete some of the old photos, mostly of G3 loose ponies, that I've sold already.  But most of what's pictured here is still up for grabs. :-)

http://s27.beta.photobucket.com/user/MysticSunbeam/library/ForSale

Post Merge: January 31, 2013, 03:38:27 PM

There are a lot of other 1980s things pictured, that I haven't yet listed here.  Provided I can locate the box they're in, they are all still available too!  Poochie, NKOTB, Purr-Tenders, Care Bears, Serendipity, Lotsa-lotsa-legggs, Transformers, Go-Bots, LPS, and W.R.I.N.K.L.E.S. dogs! And some neat G1 and G3 MLP merchandising items, too.  :-)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 03:38:27 PM by MysticSunbeam »

Offline September Rose

• View Profile
Pics of the Fashion Star Fillies are in my photobucket album now!  :-)

Niki, Calla, and Chloe--the ones that had been mine when I was little--with many of their accessories (including their brushes!), a spare Niki, a spare Chloe (has her crown), LaLana, Fallon, paper inserts with baggie, and various parts from four different accessory packs.

I've also added other pics as well, but I'm not done yet!  I'm still hunting down other cute toys for folks, and will post pics of those and other things I find along the way. :-)

Offline September Rose

• View Profile
Hi again, everyone!
I have located a lot of things that people have asked about, and I have posted a few more pictures of things I've found.  I'll be writing tonight to try to catch up with everyone.  I do have some bad news thoguh...I seem to have misplaced my camera.  Don't know what I did with it, but I can't find it ATM.  So, no new pics of these things for now...but if I can't find it soon, I'll borrow my mom's.  I am anxious to get some of my treasures on their way to their new homes! :-)

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I love Chloe, she's so pretty! I might have a FF Snuzzle if you're interested in a partial trade. I'll see if I can find her.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Do you still have either of the LLL tv trays still available?  I used to have that exact same one as a kid and would love to have it again.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal