collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need more info: High Quality Fakie Clothes w/Authentic Looking Stickers!  (Read 2329 times)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have the cape for this outfit. I weeded it out of my MLP outfits after I couldn't find it on mylittlewiki and have debated what to do with it...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
I'm wondering if there are any pieces from this fakie set inside a giant bag of "fashions" I have.  There are some Totsy ones, perhaps there are some of these...  Definitely interesting!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Just curious ashlyne if you could post photos of your carded ones? I'd be interested to see the combs too!

Eta: never mind! I found the photobucket! Still can't see the combs though are the mlp-esque?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 10:18:26 PM by Mermaid »
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Just curious ashlyne if you could post photos of your carded ones? I'd be interested to see the combs too!

Eta: never mind! I found the photobucket! Still can't see the combs though are the mlp-esque?

No, they don't look very mlp-esque. They're thin and the shape isn't anything that resembles one of the comb designs from Hasbro.   

I'm working on pics for my ENTIRE fakie-wear collection.  It's taking some time, but I got everything photographed. Now I just need to trim them up, organize them, upload them and name them  :)

Offline baby_gusty

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I got those clothes and stickers in a auction-lot I bought here in Sweden many years ago! Cool to see them again :) CanĀ“t remember if I saved them or not... But I asked here at the arena and got the answer they are fakies, but good ones. How fun to see MOC's!!

Thank you specialk070581 for puffyavatar
My Wantlist               Looking for Spain Baby Gusty and Baby Gustys Puffysticker

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal