collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How do you like to dress?  (Read 2433 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Re: How do you like to dress?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 05:16:55 PM »
Jeans, usually snug but comfy ones
Sometimes a t shirt with a design but usually a tank top or plain blank to shirt
Muck boots it riding boots

Usually otherwise I'm in my dress clothing for work. Now, I'll roam around inside my house in a tank top and sports shorts.

I don't care much about the clothing long as it serves the purpose.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

tinyblondie

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 05:28:11 PM »
How I actually dress: Loose fitting t-shirts and jeans.  :(
How I would like to dress: Sundresses! Pastels and flowy lace! Skirts + OTK socks! Long sleeve light loose fitting tops + short shorts! One or two goth outfits... I want to dress tons more feminine than I actually do.

I really want to lose weight so I can dress like that.

Don't let your weight dictate what you do and dont wear! Just wear what makes you happy  :hug:

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 05:35:13 PM »
I tend to wear jeans or pants and tees, simply because it's easier for work (I work with kids.)

When it's sunny, I love wearing skirts and dresses.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2014, 06:17:26 PM »
like punk but with the saturation slider amped up as far as it will go and all the spikes replaced with rhinestones :D i love candy-colored hair with hairclips and bright neon colors and childish accessories, a lot of which i make myself

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2014, 06:24:01 PM »
I pretty much only wear black t-shirts with screenprinted crap on them, jeans, and converse.  I don't have patience for clothes shopping, and in my job I wear an apron and get hair dye on everything I own,  so I'd rather be comfortable. My hair and makeup are always bright and colorful though.

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 07:09:21 PM »
Jeans and t-shirts. The shirts feature any one of the following. Wolves,Native American motifs,motorcycles,Harley Davidson,favorite TV shows,killer whales,horses,classic cars.

Because I'm chronically cold,seriously it will be June or July. And I'll be at least some part of the day. With my hoodie on. My favorite is an all black Dickie's one. It's two years old now and well worn. Need to buy a new one. Most of my clothing is in shades of blue,black,gray,white.

Jeans are Wrangler and nothing else. Shoes are sneakers of the type found at Wal-mart or Target.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline DireRabbit

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 07:16:28 PM »
How I actually dress: Loose fitting t-shirts and jeans.  :(
How I would like to dress: Sundresses! Pastels and flowy lace! Skirts + OTK socks! Long sleeve light loose fitting tops + short shorts! One or two goth outfits... I want to dress tons more feminine than I actually do.

I really want to lose weight so I can dress like that.

Don't let your weight dictate what you do and dont wear! Just wear what makes you happy  :hug:
Thanks! :heart: I just get so frustrated with what I look like with my favorite types of clothes on. It's a good motivator.

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 07:28:26 PM »
I'm usually dressed in what I call "nerdy light goth" or "punk rock prom queen", but occasionally I'll bust out the 40's housewife, especially in the summer. 

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 08:04:32 PM »
I typically wear yoga pants and a tank top when I'm at home with my adidas superstar skater shoes. When I go out, I tend to wear skinny jeans (I have like 15 pairs in various colours and patterns) and a tank top with either my dr martens 6 hole boots or my black uggs. If I'm going somewhere nice, then I'll wear a fancy/girly blouse with dark skinny jeans and my docs :)

I'm all about comfort, I've only worn high heels once in the last 5 years and that was on my wedding day 2 years ago. I have a "inner girly girl" side to me which is where my undergarments come into play. My hair is long (bum length) and usually worn down or in a ponytail and I seldom wear makeup.

CottonTALE

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2014, 08:25:57 PM »
For me, I usually wear comfortable clothing that still looks professional. Standard colours are blacks, dark purples, and greys. I never wear makeup because it has never looked good on me (I have a naturally good complexion from not wearing makeup in my youth.)

However, (once I can afford to) i'll be wearing more lolita fashions and wigs. They are all so cute and girly.

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 09:09:35 PM »
When it's hot, I am in shorts and a tank top 95% of the time.

When it's cold, I'll wear jeans (skinny jeans with boots or boot cut/flare jeans with black or brown shoes) and a long sleeve shirt - or black leggings with a longer shirt/cardigan. 

....at least for casual wear!

Offline elvenwine26

• Super Secret Squirrel
  • Trade Count: (+143)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2014, 10:12:16 PM »
I like to dress like a slobby slob; too bad that's not socially acceptable in the work world. :P
I generally dress business casual when on the clock. I prefer solid colors over most prints and I never wear shirts that have high collars or have images across the front.  I tend to wear a lot of bright colored tops and dresses like chartreuse, orange, teals, aquas, and greens.  At work I actually enjoy wearing flats or wedge heels that are either sparkly or have unusual patterns and frilly bits.  It's good to mix in some frivolity with your work. My jewelry tends to be unusual or frivolous as well depending on the mood.  No make ever.
When I'm off the clock I'm typically in flip flops and hoodies over the usual clothes or I look like a person who's going to the gym. heh heh
"How much for the horse tornado?"
"Sir, that's a carousel."
"I must have it!"

tinyblondie

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2014, 10:05:30 AM »
I'm usually dressed in what I call "nerdy light goth" or "punk rock prom queen", but occasionally I'll bust out the 40's housewife, especially in the summer.

You sound like my big sister  ^.^

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2014, 12:35:03 PM »
I am a total hippie at heart. Society does not generally accept this type of apparl for "professional" jobs. I prefer flare leg jeans and a baggy t-shirt (with some type of cartoon character or tie-dye). But 90% of the time it's business casual... with sneakers!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2014, 07:26:19 PM »
I love to wear jeans, t-shirts, and my croc flats (cute ones, I promise!) 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal