collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Accidental Armies?  (Read 1960 times)

Offline ooizza

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Accidental Armies?
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2013, 11:55:02 PM »
Ditto for me and my poor Glory herd. There's always another one popping up somewhere and they are almost always flawed :(Glory was my first pony ever when I was a kid so I don't have the heart to pass any of them up or send them to new homes. This started accidentally and now, ummm
 :lookround:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have added to the herd recently...if I am buying a bunch of ponies and there is a cheap baity Glory available, she will most likely make her way to my place  :lol:

« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 11:57:24 PM by ooizza »

Offline Rainbow Revolver

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • An actual dog!!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2013, 11:56:45 PM »
I've got a little Rainbow Dash army going. It started out as an accident when I was first buying blind bags and then my mom bought me a RD after I already had one because I just told her to pick up any ponies she saw at the flea market. My friend also got me a RD because she found out I loved her. She's not even into ponies so that was suuuuper sweet! I just decided after awhile to focus on her because who doesn't love rainbow-haired horses? ;3

3DS Friend Code: 0619-4155-8870

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 12:24:04 PM »

Aww - look at all those Glory's! And the baby Glory's! Glory has to be one of my favs though. So sweet and love the color on her... I can understand why you can't pass her up...!
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 12:27:44 PM »
I've got a little Rainbow Dash army going. It started out as an accident when I was first buying blind bags and then my mom bought me a RD after I already had one because I just told her to pick up any ponies she saw at the flea market. My friend also got me a RD because she found out I loved her. She's not even into ponies so that was suuuuper sweet! I just decided after awhile to focus on her because who doesn't love rainbow-haired horses? ;3
That's sort of how my RD army is being fueled. My mom knows she's my favorite FiM pony and I've come home to surprise Dashies a few times.

Duster reference]

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2013, 04:09:00 PM »
For me it's shaggy... I bought mine, then one for a trade but she got lost... and then turned up months after... and I've got a few baity ones from lots... so there's about 4 or 5 lying around..! and I had a flower bouquet and quackers addiction for a while... I'd buy them, sell them and buy new ones!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2013, 04:13:06 PM »
Besides the G4 mane six.... I've accumulated 7 Trixie's. 4 loose (2 glitter symbol/2 plain) and 3 in their packaging (wedding w/dvd, wedding w/o dvd, and favorites collection)

sheesh.  :blink:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal