collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Random pony discoveries... show and tell!  (Read 2628 times)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
Re: Random pony discoveries... show and tell!
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2013, 12:31:16 PM »
It's true about the Bride, they're SO similar in passing... I like Bridal Beauty a bit better personally, I think the brighter pink color in her symbol gives more "umph!" to her, ya know? Bride Pony is so very pastel... beautiful, but, very light toned...

I guess I could mention that there are a lot of ponies I never knew had pink hair, because mine had pure white hair ever since I had them... Steamer being a good example... I was a little disheartened to look at all my white haired beauties and realize they were all supposed to be pink, lol!
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline Aquarel

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Forever busy with stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2013, 03:23:42 AM »
Just wondering about this one... who has a sunspot with a pink tail but faded mane?
I just figured it was some weird fading (pony stuck with head outside a box or something) that caused just the mane to fade but I recently found another sunspot with exactly the same thing going on.

Anyone else has one of these?
Selling some ponies to pay for the vet bills of abandoned rabbits I adopted!
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,385086.msg1626364.html#msg1626364:frog:

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2013, 03:38:28 AM »
Not a huge thing, but I've had the stable for YEARS, and only this summer did I realize those funny little grooves in the floor are so you can use the fence pieces to make stalls!

Wait, what?  I have had the stable since I was a kid and never figured that out.  *mind blown*

OMGosh, same here! I never knew that! *jaw drop*

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2013, 07:59:15 AM »
Just wondering about this one... who has a sunspot with a pink tail but faded mane?
I just figured it was some weird fading (pony stuck with head outside a box or something) that caused just the mane to fade but I recently found another sunspot with exactly the same thing going on.

Yeah my MO Sunspot is like that, I finally got a pink mane AND tail regular Sunspot.... Fancy Flower or... whoever the teal SHS sister is like that too... I never realized it was odd either... just thought Hasbro went a little crazy and wanted to change things up... Sunspot however, is one that I RARELY see without a faded mane or tail or both...

My Want List

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2013, 08:17:20 AM »

Yep, mine is like this too! And I had another Sunspot I sold years ago who also had only a faded mane, the tail was still pink. Very strange, you'd think the mane and tail would fade at the same rate like all the other ponies with fading pink hair.

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2013, 08:24:33 AM »
At least she's not so bad with her faded hair, hehe :) She can pull it off!

My Want List

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2013, 08:46:44 AM »
I recently got in an Up Up and Away with  pink hair that is noticeably different than the ones I'm used to seeing.   

That's cool about the stable :)  I knew the fences fit there, but thought it was just for storing, not making stalls!  I think Hasbro was more creative back-in-the-day.

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2013, 09:01:38 AM »
I have kind of an embarrassing discovery I made... not too long ago either...

So I never had any of the Brother ponies when I was a kid, and so collecting them and their accessories now, they still weren't a super high priority for me (the ponies were, but I was much more lax on collecting their hats and bandanas, etc), so I finally FINALLY get a Wigwam headdress, one of the ones I've really always liked a lot... and when I get it... I'm like... "It's flat... it must be broken or something which is why I got it for such a steal..." and so I try to put it on Wiggy, and can't really... figure it out. I end up using a rubber band to get it on his head.

About 2 weeks later... I'm looking around at things and see a photo of Wiggy with headdress front and back, and realize there's a little slot for the end of the other side of the headdress... that goes in and makes the thing into a "real hat" to stay on their head...

Like omgosh, really Sunshine? :blush: DERRRR... :lol: so, in short, my headdress was not broken, I was just... dumb. LOL :biggrin:

My Want List

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2013, 09:25:06 AM »

So I never had any of the Brother ponies when I was a kid, and so collecting them and their accessories now, they still weren't a super high priority for me (the ponies were, but I was much more lax on collecting their hats and bandanas, etc), so I finally FINALLY get a Wigwam headdress, one of the ones I've really always liked a lot... and when I get it... I'm like... "It's flat... it must be broken or something which is why I got it for such a steal..." and so I try to put it on Wiggy, and can't really... figure it out. I end up using a rubber band to get it on his head.

About 2 weeks later... I'm looking around at things and see a photo of Wiggy with headdress front and back, and realize there's a little slot for the end of the other side of the headdress... that goes in and makes the thing into a "real hat" to stay on their head...

Like omgosh, really Sunshine? :blush: DERRRR... :lol: so, in short, my headdress was not broken, I was just... dumb. LOL :biggrin:

:blush: umm you are not the only one that had problems with that headdress  :blush:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2013, 09:38:06 AM »

:blush: umm you are not the only one that had problems with that headdress  :blush:

:lol: Thank goodness! :blush:

My Want List

Offline Aquarel

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2013, 10:44:30 AM »
Lol Sunshine!

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2013, 10:55:58 AM »

It only took me three days but I had the same problem. :huh:
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2013, 10:57:49 AM »
DON'T JUDGE ME! :yikes:

Bahaha okay so I'm not the only one then, I was bummed for a while about it, lol... :biggrin: Silly, silly accessories. But hey at least it's not a paper hat...  :shocked:

My Want List

Offline Aquarel

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2013, 01:44:53 PM »
Oh yes, I apparently have a headless pony in my collection. I don't even remember having a head for her. Poor pillowtalk, such a perfect body and tail, but no head to go with it. I should really add 'pillowtalk head' to my wishlist, but that would be odd, no?

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2013, 03:04:15 PM »
I dunno... I found a TAF Dancing Butteflies at the fair and I couldn't for the life of me find her head, lol... so somewhere out there, someone probably has a mismatched pony, haha :biggrin: You never know! Or someone has a baity one who's got only body issues and the head is lovely is another option maybe?

My Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal