collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 13  (Read 35925 times)

Offline angelponies

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #1410 on: January 26, 2013, 01:48:03 PM »
I was able to nab the new Werecat 3 pack at my Toys R Us today, so it is defenitely the real deal and they are so cute I had to get another pack to open for display :biggrin:

Congrats!!! How much was it? If you don't mind me asking.

They were $39.99 each, I will go back and check next week if they have anymore I will pick up a couple more incase someone here needs one :)

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1411 on: January 26, 2013, 02:32:56 PM »
Nothing new near me. I'm trying not to panic, as Catrine is still very new and this new fearleading pack hasn't been out that long. I mean.... the odds are pretty good that they will get to me eventually.... right?  :blink:

I want this new fearleading pack so much!! I never got the other one, so I need it too. I feel so behind!

I've just been so busy that I can't keep up right now. Thanks for keeping me up-to-date guys.

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: January 26, 2013, 03:37:34 PM »
Well, nowhere in MN has the Werecat 3 pack :( boooo

I know I tried looking here as well :( we seem to be the last to get everything! Where about in MN are you if I may ask?
Have you seen Catrine anywhere?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #1413 on: January 26, 2013, 03:42:17 PM »
Well, nowhere in MN has the Werecat 3 pack :( boooo

I know I tried looking here as well :( we seem to be the last to get everything! Where about in MN are you if I may ask?
Have you seen Catrine anywhere?

I'm in Minneapolis. No Catrine. I call everyday, she's on order but has yet to come in :(
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1414 on: January 26, 2013, 03:47:26 PM »
Started a Werecat Fearleader 3-pack map, if anyone would like to contribute where you are finding them?? It seems like only a west coast thing right now.

Also, still looking for anyone who has found the Swim Class in stores. You can click on the link in my signature, so we don't muddy up this thread, or just send me a PM.

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #1415 on: January 26, 2013, 04:06:31 PM »
I called Walmart to see if they had Cartine in. I was put on hold forever and transferred to at least 3 different people. When they finally got a hold of someone in the toy department he didn't even check to see if they had any! He just told me that he wasn't sure what they had in and the I should just go to the store and see. UGH!

Is that common with all Walmarts or am I just lucky?

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: January 26, 2013, 04:13:43 PM »
I called Walmart to see if they had Cartine in. I was put on hold forever and transferred to at least 3 different people. When they finally got a hold of someone in the toy department he didn't even check to see if they had any! He just told me that he wasn't sure what they had in and the I should just go to the store and see. UGH!

The ones in my area are very helpful and look her up in the system when I gave them the UPC number.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: January 26, 2013, 05:26:50 PM »
Saw Dance Class, Swim Wear (though older stuff not the new!), the animated dolls that light up and howl and such, plus 1600 and sooo many CAMs.  Plus new signature dolls w/3 outfits, new fashions, a LOT of furniture (almost want the Scaris car!!!) and lots of restock of other things.  All at TRU! 

Didn't make it to W*M but I'm dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying to look!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 05:31:44 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: January 26, 2013, 06:01:57 PM »
I went looking for swim dolls but no luck whatsoever, hopefully they will be everywhere soon like Dead Tired 2.0 is here

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: January 26, 2013, 06:39:30 PM »
Haven't seen anything new. I really want the new Swim dolls and Catrine.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #1420 on: January 26, 2013, 06:40:42 PM »

The ones in my area are very helpful and look her up in the system when I gave them the UPC number.
I never even got a chance to do that.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: January 26, 2013, 06:56:15 PM »

The people who I talk to just don't know how to do anything. It frustrates me to no end.
-Bow Tie

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #1422 on: January 26, 2013, 08:20:53 PM »

The people who I talk to just don't know how to do anything. It frustrates me to no end.
Mine keeps sending me to sporting goods because it's next to toys. But then they hardly ever find a toy person to talk to. >_<

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: January 26, 2013, 08:25:20 PM »

Mine keeps sending me to sporting goods because it's next to toys. But then they hardly ever find a toy person to talk to. >_<

I go with the service desk people and have them look her up on the computer, but their computers are so outdated and slow. I never bother with people on the floor because they're never around or don't feel like answering.
-Bow Tie

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: January 27, 2013, 12:58:54 AM »
We couldn't haven gotten some kind of Roller Maze 3-pack with Clawd, Gil, and Deuce? No? Completely out of the question? I swear, Mattel just doesn't want us to own the boys.
I shal blindly hope for a wave 2 with some boys in it. And a rink/track for them to skate on.

I so loved this special... It was sooo cute. All the characters were great, but I still love Abbey the most. I don't like this line of dolls either, they just didn't grab me, but wow the special was adorable. Cleo even made me laugh and I don't normally like Cleo very much!

Yes a set of the boys would be AWESOME!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal