collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The moment of silence thread for lost or destroyed ponies.  (Read 3310 times)

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
this thread is for everyone to post for a moment of silence for the loss of a pony or pony related Item that has been lost or destroyed.
I wanted to  start this thread because I found out after a month of waiting that one of my pony tales comics I bought is lost in the mail.
so I will start the thread
A moment of silence for the loss of MY little pony and friends comic issue 49
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261000811744?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1269
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline Nonnavlis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • ~Tiny Space Princess~
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: The moment of silence thread for lost or destroyed ponies.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 06:20:23 PM »
Aww, that's to bad about your comic! Still, you never know, it may eventually find it's way to you. Mail can be very weird.

A moment of silence for the Thistle Whistle of my early teenage years, who one day disappeared from my room and was never seen again. She was my favourite of my G3 ponies, and is dearly missed.

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 06:23:35 PM »
Aww, that's to bad about your comic! Still, you never know, it may eventually find it's way to you. Mail can be very weird.

A moment of silence for the Thistle Whistle of my early teenage years, who one day disappeared from my room and was never seen again. She was my favourite of my G3 ponies, and is dearly missed.
that is so sad:( I have given up hope, it has been like a month and a half:(
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 06:27:40 PM »
Moment of silence for Dream Castle who was thrown out by my dad when I was younger.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 07:41:10 PM by StoryDreamer »
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 06:31:15 PM »
mlpfan - I sent my friend a Christmas present one time and I thought it got lost in the mail. It arrived finally - two months after I sent it! So it's possible it may still get to you :)

Aw, sorry about your Thistle Whistle. I wish I still had mine to send to you *hugs*

I have one of those big popcorn tins completely filled with pony accessories. I tore up my room, my sister's room, and had my dad tear up the attic to try to find it. It's no where to be found :( And I had G1 accessories and ponywear in it too! I hope I'll find it one day :(

And while I wouldn't consider this "destroyed", I felt like it at the time - For Christmas me and my two sisters each got a Rainbow Curl pony. I got Streaky and I left the room to put some presents away. When I walked back into the room my older sister was BRUSHING her hair!!!!!! BRUSHING THE CURLS OUT!! She made her hair frizzy and I don't think I'll ever get over that. I cried and cried. Some of my childhood ponies still have their original curl because I did NOT brush curly hair unless absolutely neccessary. It messed the curls up! I still wonder why my sister didn't brush her own pony's hair instead of messing with mine :p
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 06:35:37 PM »
All of my childhood ponies are "lost" in storage. I've tried looking for them, but it seems every time I get a handle on all the bins and boxes, someone else in my family crams more crap on top of everything :( I gave up. Maybe I'll find them whenever I can move away and live alone again *sigh*

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 06:37:40 PM »
Storydreamer...I think you might have meant "thrown out" and not "thrown up"...  XD

My moment of silence is for Brandy, from the Show Stable, who I am certain fell into an inter-dimensional hole...  I was playing with her in the hallway outside my brother's room (he wasn't there, and the door was open) and accidentally launched her into his room and under his bed.  Right away I went in to look for her....and could NOT find her anywhere!  She disappeared, I swear...I looked all over that floor--and it was wood, not carpet--and I never found her!  lol  Stupid interdimensional holes.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 06:40:43 PM »
Moment of silence for all of my childhood ponies, which were destroyed in a storage building fire while we were moving.  :(

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 06:45:41 PM »
Aww Evie :(

Moment of silence for all of my ponies that were stolen from daycare when I was 5 or so. I miss you, Ruby Lips!

MoongazerThePony

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 06:48:40 PM »
For all my ponies who were thrown out because I took good care of them.. (Long story)

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 06:54:25 PM »
It took almost three months for a lost package from the Netherlands to reach me. I thought she would never arrive but she did, undamaged. Try to give it a little longer. Sometimes mail can be weird. If your address was written clearly, she still has a chance of arriving.. Don't give up!!
...Moment of silence for my lost childhood Sky Skimmer.. I found her little green bracelet thing and put it on my Posey.
That is all that's left of her other than one of her purple little butterflies somewhere in my room. :'(
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 07:04:42 PM »
For Medley. My Pa sweetly mailed all my childhood ponies to me over a year or two, in batches. However, he didn't find Medley. We don't know where she is.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

SapphireCookie

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 07:07:13 PM »
A moment of silence for my G3 Autumn Sky, who has mysteriously disappeared and has been missing for a year and a half. I haven't seen her since the day I moved...

There's a small chance she got mixed into something else since she was once used as a fall decoration, until fall rolls around again, I won't know.

Offline ValeofSpring

• Trade Count: (+90)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2012, 07:13:24 PM »
A pause to remember my childhood ponies, whom I sent to the Salvation Army in 12th grade.  Almost all of them were in very good to mint condition, with their ribbons and combs/brushes.  I also sent the Waterfall in its original box w/ all accessories, the Baby Buggy in its box w/ all accessories, and the LAVENDER Dream Castle in its original box w/ all accessories.  Ugh.
Looking for CF Minty, excellent condition! (and maybe Snuzzle and Blue Belle)

Phekzhen

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 07:19:56 PM »
A moment of silence for my entire, near perfect G2 collection :(
I'm pretty sure my mom threw them all away.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal