collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The moment of silence thread for lost or destroyed ponies.  (Read 3346 times)

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The moment of silence thread for lost or destroyed ponies.
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2012, 09:49:33 AM »
I lost my childhood UK Magic Star right before I started collecting. I have no idea what happened to her, I kept all my ponies in a yellow suitcase and the others where still there and only her missing :'( I've never found her but got the second best; a replacement.
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2012, 09:53:26 AM »
A moment of silence for my childhood collection (100+ ponies, including full sets of the TAF baby & pearl baby mail orders) that my alcoholic, abusive father burned in a bonfire back in '91 after my mom took my brothers and I while he was at work and left. She went back the next day to get the rest of our stuff (with friends as backup just in case) and found all of my toys had been burned. I was only 9 at the time, and completely devastated. And since it was basically the end of the G1s, I couldn't have them replaced. Then a few years ago I found a couple of G1s in a thrift store and decided then that I wanted to start collecting ponies and maybe replace some of my childhood collection. Unfortunately, I'll never be able to replace my absolute favorites (Baby Dancing Butterflies, Baby Lucky Leaf and twins Sticky & Sniffles) since I can't afford them.

And while I'm at it, another moment of silence for my current grail, G4 Star Swirl that I was supposed to receive in a trade back in early March that never showed up. So now if I want another one, I'll have to spend another $25-30 on her, which would make her way too expensive and way out of my budget, which now makes her unattainable for me.
that is terrible! I am so sorry!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2012, 09:55:09 AM »
My dad was an abusive, alcoholic pedophile. That wasn't the worst thing he did, either, unfortunately.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2012, 10:07:55 AM »
My condolences to all. I know how it feels to lose things, happens to me all the time.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Jupiter

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2012, 10:54:15 AM »
Moment of  silence for my original Tex, who spent his last days as a nearly hairless dog toy before being thrown out. Also for the seaponies lost to the trash due to moldiness from bathtub play

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2012, 10:56:59 AM »
A moment of silence for any of my ponies with chew marks (they all got them before I bought them). Especially my 1st G1 Heart Throb, whose face is chewed up.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline VanillaBean

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.VanillaTwist.deviantart.com
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2012, 11:09:13 AM »
A moment of silence for my childhood G2 collection, who were buried under a bush on the front garden, then dug up & thrown away.  D:
Oh, how I miss them!
Hunting for G2 MLP & Pretty Pony Club magazines! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal