collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

VOTE FOR ONE ONLY! ^.^ The host pony is featured in photos, arts, crafts, and custom contests.

Cool Breeze - Windy Wing
Sea Breeze - Tropical Pony

Author Topic: ⭐️★ The Big Minnesota Pony Meet! ★⭐️ Sat 9/3 Featuring Sea Breeze!  (Read 22474 times)

Offline lunap99

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Is this going to be a kid friendly event?
:glitter: :glitter:  :dance2: :glitter: :glitter:

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy

Hello, lunap99!

Well behaved children are welcome- there will be two dogs (friendly but the older one wouldn't tolerate being toddled upon) and a cat. :) Otherwise the activities/games are good for all ages.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
I'm hoping to come to this but plans are not set in stone yet

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

Hi, LunaP! How old is your kid? I brought two kids to the last (smaller) meet, and everyone was super-nice. One kid is 2 and PonyQueen's Husband brought out all his fun 80's toys. I'm not sure if the kids or the grown-ups had more fun going through his toy box! The other knid is about 5, and she got to play in some games that I don't think she completely understood, but had fun with. There is a park about a block from the meet, which our kids enjoyed until one of them had to go potty.
MNGusty brought her 6-year-old to one of the mini-meets (and the big ones) and I think she had lots of fun, though she was a little shy and hid under the table the whole time. That's ok, a few of us hid under the table with her. That's where the good stuff is!
PQ isn't making it up about her dogs- the fluffy husky is the most patient dog in the world, and the greyhound didn't bite anyone. I think that's pretty impressive, considering everything that was moving around that adorable pup! I almost wanted to bite them!

I just wanted to add a little to what PQ said- the only reason I don't want to bring my little toddlet this time is because I get distracted and can't pay enough attention to him. When he gets older and I can trust him not to wander off with something (valuable, breakable, pretty, freshly-combed, or sentimental) then I will bring him to meets and subject him to hours of pony goodness. For now, he gets to visit Grandma, even if she is freshly-combed and sentimental. 

Nessa-  COME! You know you want to!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline lunap99

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
My daughter is 11 so I don't think there should be any problems with her. Thanks.
:glitter: :glitter:  :dance2: :glitter: :glitter:

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
I'm hoping to come to this but plans are not set in stone yet

I hope you can come!  ^.^

My daughter is 11 so I don't think there should be any problems with her. Thanks.

That is a perfect pony girl age!  :biggrin:

Post Merge: July 21, 2016, 09:40:22 AM

Great news, all! Rosesare has kindly agreed to offer Tropical Pony keychains and lanyards at a discount for our Big Meet! Here is what her ribbon looks like (trop ponies far right). Keychains are only $4 (normally $5), and lanyards are only $6 (normally $8). Strap color will be orange unless otherwise requested. Let me know what/how many you want so I can place a group order for the meet, and ya'll can pay me back.  :biggrin: (*We need to order a minimum 10 items for discount, so please consider ordering this awesome pony merch created by fellow Arena member!)

Samples: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,377694.msg1522802.html#msg1522802
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 09:54:32 AM by ponyqueen »

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
LunaP- 11 is a lot easier to take care of than a two-year-old! Of course, there are new challenges, but no diapers!

PQ- can you put me down for 3 lanyards? I have a sneaking suspicion that I will have other people with me at the meet, but no one is jumping forward and committing yet, so I haven't RSVP'd for them. Worst case scenerio- I have an extra lanyard or two!

I happen to work somewhere with a laminating machine and lots of name-badge making supplies. If this information is useful to you, let me know. I can probably bring some name badges that name tags will just slide into, or I can maybe bring the whole machine (it's not too big) and we can laminate them there.

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Playsets!!!

I will have NEAR COMPLETE Dream Castle and NEAR COMPLETE Show Stable for sale at meet (possibly complete, but with repro ribbons).

I will also have a Paradise Estate! Not complete- will have most all major building sections and roofs, but no and the pool. Will include several pieces of larger furniture- bed, couch, vanity, coffee table and? (pics to come)

All playsets will be :glitter: clean :glitter: and ready for play & display!

Post Merge: July 22, 2016, 07:13:08 AM

PQ- can you put me down for 3 lanyards? I have a sneaking suspicion that I will have other people with me at the meet, but no one is jumping forward and committing yet, so I haven't RSVP'd for them. Worst case scenerio- I have an extra lanyard or two!

I happen to work somewhere with a laminating machine and lots of name-badge making supplies. If this information is useful to you, let me know. I can probably bring some name badges that name tags will just slide into, or I can maybe bring the whole machine (it's not too big) and we can laminate them there.

Got you down for three lanyards, thanks! Also, yes- let's do the name tag thing. I might delegate the name badge thing to somepony else- it's not difficult, it's just one more thing. But I already have a file with everyone's Arena name and avatar- it would just need an minor update.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 12:24:52 PM by ponyqueen »

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Playsets!!!

I will have NEAR COMPLETE Dream Castle and NEAR COMPLETE Show Stable for sale at meet (possibly complete, but with repro ribbons).

I will also have a Paradise Estate! Not complete- will have most buildings and roofs, but no pool. Will include some furniture- bed, couch and?

All playsets will be :glitter: clean :glitter: and ready for play & display!

Post Merge: July 22, 2016, 07:13:08 AM

Got you down for three lanyards, thanks! Also, yes- let's do the name tag thing. I might delegate the name badge thing to somepony else- it's not difficult, it's just one more thing. But I already have a file with everyone's Arena name and avatar- it would just need an minor update.

Will the PE have the courtyard? Are you willing to sell parts of it? I have most of PE, thanks to the help of several people who may read this post, but I'm still missing some pieces. I don't care much about the furniture, but I would love to have the walls that surround the courtyard.

I will be happy to help with name tags, but I don't currently have a good internet connection at home, and I don't have a color printer. But I do have the sleeves and the laminator- maybe someone with a quality printer (even if I had color, it's not a great printer) will print them up?

Another option- if someone can print them up and mail them to me, I can laminate the ones that we know we will need. Then I can bring along the slip-in ones for anyone we aren't sure of or late entries. Or I can just bring the stuff- I just know there will be a lot going on that day, and I'm easily distracted by shiny ponies and Pony Friends!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 08:43:58 AM by Aurora »

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
My greatest preference is to sell the entire PE. I can provide pics when I get it set up. :)

Many libraries allow one to print in color for free?

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Looks like I have more PE than I thought- I DO have the pool, but no pool canopy. This would be a really great set for someone who doesn't have PE yet- it has all the major pieces! I'll have pics up as the meet gets closer.

Offline Delphian

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
Hey PQ, would it be possible to get a keychain + lanyard even if I'm not able to attend? I could paypal you the money plus extra for shipping. No worries if it's too much trouble!

I'm still hoping to attend, but my bunny is getting worse and we feel like he might leave us any time in the next few months. Still eats like a pig though! lol

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Hey PQ, would it be possible to get a keychain + lanyard even if I'm not able to attend? I could paypal you the money plus extra for shipping. No worries if it's too much trouble!

I'm still hoping to attend, but my bunny is getting worse and we feel like he might leave us any time in the next few months. Still eats like a pig though! lol

Yes, you can get a lanyard and keychain! I'll still have them all sent to me- then we can figure out delivery/shipping later. :) Lots of love and prayers for you and bunny! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Delphian- Bunny hugs! I'm sorry about your situation, and happy that you love your bunny this much!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
thought i would sign up for something. been crazy summer. i'll bring a veggie tray.

oh and i'll have to leave after a few hours since its the same day as my company picnic.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal