collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 43619 times)

Offline ivybunny84

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Sisters of the Moon Design
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 01:31:18 PM »
Sorry for off topic but Ivybunny, what is that doll your dragon CAM is holding in your profile pic? I have been wondering a while since it´s super cute! :)
it's Scrump!! Lilo's "doll" from Lilo and Stitch
(yes, I butt in an answer for ivybunny - lol sorry XD  )

lol, thank you for answering for me!!

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 01:38:27 PM »
Unpopular Opinion: I really hope the SDCC exclusive is Wydonna. I really don't like the execution of the spider idea. :shudders:
I'm with you. I don't like spiders so I won't be disappointed to miss her.

elonni

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2013, 01:39:49 PM »
Scarah has kind of grown on me so I'm happy she will be getting an I<3Fashion release. I hope SDCC isn't a doll I like so I don't have to deal with the aggravation of trying to hunt it down.

Same here. Personally, I hope it's Widowna, since I don't really like her. I like the spider idea, but she would have to be redressed and rehaired in a different style and color to work for me.

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2013, 01:40:17 PM »
Still waiting for picture day wave 2....  -_- But anyways, basic releases in the US?? Want! Maybe we'll even get other basics like Ghoulia or even HOLT!  :dribble:

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2013, 01:46:06 PM »
You guys are getting the re-releases, too? ;0;
Still no sigh of them in germany.. I'm afraid they'll just skip us. -_-

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 02:04:26 PM »
Just curious: Is anyone on here going to Comicon?

I tried to get tickets, but the servers were horrible... We sat in the "lobby" for a good 45-50 min before we were told sorry there are no more tickets... ugh!! I wanted to go so bad :(

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 02:29:54 PM »
Just curious: Is anyone on here going to Comicon?

I tried to get tickets, but the servers were horrible... We sat in the "lobby" for a good 45-50 min before we were told sorry there are no more tickets... ugh!! I wanted to go so bad :(

Oh ditto!! So sad, I could have partied with pony people and seen many exciting things. Doing Phoenix Comic Con instead for a legit pony party thursday night! *dance*

I know someone who's going with a press pass. I've been telling them for months they best get one even if it's at a higher price at another table later on.

But life is what happens when you're busy making other plans ala John Lennon! So don't count on anything...heee

I REALLY hope it's not Wydowna. She's too cool but I could see them do it.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 02:33:40 PM »
I'm kind of hoping the SDCC doll won't be one I'd want. I'm already planning on sitting at my computer for several days like I did last year, constantly refreshing the page to get the SDCC pony. I'd hate to have to do that for two different sites. At least with HTS, I've bought from them before and already have an account so I can quickly buy the pony before she runs out like I did last year. I don't have an account on Matty Collector, though, so that would probably slow me down.

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2013, 02:36:19 PM »
I'm kind of hoping the SDCC doll won't be one I'd want. I'm already planning on sitting at my computer for several days like I did last year, constantly refreshing the page to get the SDCC pony. I'd hate to have to do that for two different sites. At least with HTS, I've bought from them before and already have an account so I can quickly buy the pony before she runs out like I did last year. I don't have an account on Matty Collector, though, so that would probably slow me down.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHORTYBOO! WhoooooOOOOooooo!

:cheer: :tort:

Waiting around for one would be a lot easier than two.  Once they both announce pony + MH that should hopefully help.....

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2013, 03:20:49 PM »
Wait there're gonna be 10 different exclusives?? or they're gonna release info on 10 separate toylines exclusives that are gonna be exclusives??

If Wydowna is to be one of them that's gonna be total bull. It'd better be a re-dressed character and not someone new, because that'll just piss a whole lot of people off. >,>;

I have no way to order on mattel shop once they bring it out on their site, I have no way of paying online, I have no one to get it for me in person, I'm basically screwed if I ever want to get the exclusive (if it is Wydowna) at the intended price, without breaking the bank. >,<;
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2013, 03:31:16 PM »
Wait there're gonna be 10 different exclusives?? or they're gonna release info on 10 separate toylines exclusives that are gonna be exclusives??

If Wydowna is to be one of them that's gonna be total bull. It'd better be a re-dressed character and not someone new, because that'll just piss a whole lot of people off. >,>;

I have no way to order on mattel shop once they bring it out on their site, I have no way of paying online, I have no one to get it for me in person, I'm basically screwed if I ever want to get the exclusive (if it is Wydowna) at the intended price, without breaking the bank. >,<;

10 Different SDCC Exclusives???  Where is this info coming from that is CRAZY! do you mean 10 Different Monster High or 10 Difference exclusives from different booths?

I am so grateful my BF's Brother inlaw has a subscription to Matty Collectors and offered to help me out this year with the Comic Con Exclusive Monster High So YEAY!.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline DoomBunnies

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://drefankearse.deviantart.com/
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2013, 03:33:43 PM »
Relax folks! Ten different exclusives that Mattel is doing; the first two are he-man and summin else. Here's the link from the old thread.
http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/2013/04/29/2013-sdcc-previewfive-days-of-reveals-429-53/
He who serves two masters lies to one.

It was when you found out you could make mistakes that you knew you were on to something.

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2013, 03:36:02 PM »
Mattel (like Hasbro) has a bunch of exclusives. Usually one per toy line.  Information about the previews is here - http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/2013/04/29/2013-sdcc-previewfive-days-of-reveals-429-53/ and the first two reveals are here (if anyone cares) - http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/2013/04/29/2013-sdcc-preview/

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2013, 03:50:10 PM »
10 Different SDCC Exclusives???  Where is this info coming from that is CRAZY! do you mean 10 Different Monster High or 10 Difference exclusives from different booths?

I am so grateful my BF's Brother inlaw has a subscription to Matty Collectors and offered to help me out this year with the Comic Con Exclusive Monster High So YEAY!.
That's what I was trying to figure out too, but it looks like it's been answered. (thanks DoomBunnies & Icicle):P I only saw a glimpse of the quote from the last thread and thought they meant 10 MH Exclusives. >,<;

If they were going to have 10 MH exclusives, I'd imagine the apocalypse taking place.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2013, 04:02:42 PM »

That's what I was trying to figure out too, but it looks like it's been answered. (thanks DoomBunnies & Icicle):P I only saw a glimpse of the quote from the last thread and thought they meant 10 MH Exclusives. >,<;

If they were going to have 10 MH exclusives, I'd imagine the apocalypse taking place.

Exactly what was going through my mind.
NO NOT 10 MH EXCLUSIVES!!!!
Thanks goodness its one per line and 10 differnt 10 lines.
what a relief

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal