collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190645 times)

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Can some friends please visit my town?  I need to "find 3 treasure chests" to get past my current quest...  >< 

I'm cloud_weaver on Game Loft. ^_^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Grrrr, my friends list appears to have dropped from about 70 to less than 20! A very random selection at that, on a variety of platforms.

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
So I've heard that you cannot get gems from watching ads, but how do you do that? I see the get free gems button but when I click on it, it just takes me to a list of apps to download for gems.

My friends' list hasn't loaded at all in a couple days. :\

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I can't remember if I posted here, but my ID is Scraleos!

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
So I've heard that you cannot get gems from watching ads, but how do you do that? I see the get free gems button but when I click on it, it just takes me to a list of apps to download for gems.

My friends' list hasn't loaded at all in a couple days. :\
The contents of that list are always changing. It's not all app downloads -- there are a lot of "request this quote" or "buy this product" and the like -- and from time to time an ad will appear in the list, and it'll even work properly maybe around 20% of the time you tap it.

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
My friends list has been refusing to load for a while so apologies for not giving out any hearts. :P
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
My friends list has been refusing to load for a while so apologies for not giving out any hearts. :P

same here... sorry folks.

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
    • View Profile
Yeah, mine's not loading either.  I gave up and paid the crystal to move past it.  :P  Lucky for me, hubby loves the game too and has been leveling me up rapidly fast.  ^_^

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi

changelings hang out in the worst possible places!.

omg were thos dificult to click on! 

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
I FINALLY saved up enough for Rainbow Dash!!  It took FOREVER.  I hate that two of the main six cost gems!!  Gems are such a pain to get ahold of.
Now my quests are telling me to buy the restaurant, the observatory, Twinkleshine and Fancy Pants.... *cries*

I just finally got Rarity. I'm dreading Rainbow Dash. :cry: It was so much easier getting gems after restarting my game because you would get at least one every time you leveled up. That helped a TON.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
I think I'm getting the treasure-chest glitch everyone is talking about ... I have a quest right now to get 10 of them, and I usually average a couple a week, maybe five if I'm lucky? I'm not getting any! It's nuts!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
I think the social aspect is more screwed up than normal :( Less than half my previous friends list comes up, and every time I try to visit someone it kicks me out of the game. I do try to gift to those I can still see though! My received hearts have had a distinct drop off, so I suspect many people are having problems.

My daily bonus stopped working for a bit, but I did make it to day 4 today - yay! First time in about two weeks. We'll see how long that lasts...

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

flutterwry

• Trade Count: (0)
There's some light at the horizon for us Apple users again:
After the recent Update kept Luna's Dreamwalk from working on Apple devices, Neverpie (the awesome guy who made this precious piece of software) found someone who could give him a decrypted savegame file for iOS. He's currently analyzing it and hopes to be able to update everything, so it will work again for Apple devices and we can get free gems and shards again and move the files between devices, too.
Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!

And I have the no friendslist issue, too. There's something utterly screwed up with the last updates, dare I say...!

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
thata awesome news abut the drwamwalk hack .

and another screen shot cause i like shairing them.

fee di lee looks a little odd don't you think.

also been making up random captions for this one too.

flutterwry

• Trade Count: (0)
*giggles* Nice one, pyrodarknessanny! :D  :lol: :biggrin:

Other news:
:frolic: LUNA'S DREAMWALK WOOOOORKS AGAIN FOR iOS!!!  :party: :newpony:
The creator of that software was able to fix it! Furthermore he started creating a version for Kindles, so the Kindle users are now able to have a better gaming experience, too. And he now put it on his own homepage, so you don't have to go to reddit and click yourself through shady one-click hosters. Thus, I feel better linking to it: http://www.evenprime.at/lunas-dreamwalk
Just to list it up once more - the dreamwalk allows you to:
* get free gems, bits, hearts and element shards (however, I recommend only getting gems and magic shards, otherwise the game will be incredibly boring way too soon)
* get the ponies to five stars without having to play with each of them (but only do that with those you really dislike...)
* remove parasprites and changelings (which is a fine thing if you have a magic changeling/parasprite overkill)
* remove rocks etc. (good if they are behind a building...)
* put the balloon ponies and Princess Luna into your inventory (good for those who don't get Luna despite having finished all quests)
* move your game to another device (especially important for those who got a new phone or tablet with another operating system and don't want to start over...)

Meanwhile, as I can't develop software, I just updated the game cost calculation - i.e., what awaits you if you actually pay for gems. Currently finishing the game without cheating costs you at least as much as an XBox 360. My spreadsheet may still change as I progress through the new Canterlot quests. So far it looks like this: www.scribd.com/doc/125125642/My-Little-Pony-cost-calculation (Of course I don't mind if you share that link.)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal