collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon thread!  (Read 2771 times)

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
Pokemon thread!
« on: December 11, 2012, 10:31:30 PM »
It's been a while, so please indulge me :) Who is playing Black/White Version 2? Current favorite pokemon? My favorite right now is Cinccino. So cute and, with skill link, so powerful. But, Pikachu will always be my favorite and I collect all things Pikachu :)

If anyone wants to add me...
Black Version friend code: 1979-8708-3572
Version2 friend code: 0562-4671-7176

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Re: Pokemon thread!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 10:40:07 PM »
me! me!!! i love pokemon!
playing black and white 2... but not very far in either. been focusing on dreamworld stuff.
my fav is lillipup. so cute!! looks like my dog.
i'd love to trade sometime with you or anyone interested.
i have a bunch of shinies and tons of events.
trying to collect all the country dots on the gts globe. at 85 so far. ... so long to go.
WOOT!

Offline ShugarGlider

• View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 10:52:18 PM »
me! me!!! i love pokemon!
playing black and white 2... but not very far in either. been focusing on dreamworld stuff.
my fav is lillipup. so cute!! looks like my dog.
i'd love to trade sometime with you or anyone interested.
i have a bunch of shinies and tons of events.
trying to collect all the country dots on the gts globe. at 85 so far. ... so long to go.
WOOT!

Oh wow! I have no shinies yet. I'm trying to get all the dream Pokemon too! And all the starter pokemon. I started the series with Pearl/Diamond so I never got a chance to get some of the earlier starter pokemon like Mudkip or Tochic. I have most of the other starters for trade.

rayechu

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 10:58:46 PM »
I only made it 4 badges into white before I got stuck >.<
I did ask for BW2 for xmas though, so I guess I've got to get a move on!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 11:27:41 PM »
i love black! played it 4 times. but i still have a few i need to finish.
@shugar
if you let me know which pokes you're missing i can definitely help you out.
do you have a shiny that you've been craving. if i have one it's yours. well except lillipups. i kind of collect them.

Offline StarDapple

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 04:22:55 AM »
I still haven't finished White, so I am holding off on getting White 2...dumb finals getting in the way!

It's really hard for me to pick a favorite right out, I love so many of them, but if I was forced to choose, I'd probably have to say Arcanine.  Love the design, and he is awesome in battle!

I don't have my White near me at the moment, but I will share my friend code later on today.  :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 11:37:58 AM »
Before a coupel of months ago, the most recent pokemon gmae I'd played was pokemon blue XD

I got a DSi a few months ago and it came with pokemon black, so I've been playing that! I really don't use any of the online stuff because, well, I'm not used to that being a part of my gameplay. I'm just not sure what to do with it!

My favorite pokemon from the first generation would have to be Raichu. I really love all the electric types though. Zapdos was usually my most powerful pokemon in Blue.

True to my love of electric types, I'm really fond of Emolga in Black. I also have a soft spot for flying types, so my Unfezant is another favorite.

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 03:49:56 PM »
I still have to get back into Black 2.  I got my hooves on a copy of Plants Vs Zombies, and that's eating my brains consuming my gametime. :lookround:  I'll get back into it eventually, like most of my other neglected games (Harvest Moon DS Cute, HM:ToTT, etc.).

Favourite Pokémon is a toughie - I tend to stick up for the weird ones (:blink: aren't they all a little weird, Sugar?) like Shuckle, or Budew.

When I get my butt in gear, I'll post my friend code too. ^.^

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 05:15:24 PM »
Not playing any right now. Hubby is though. I just don't remember which.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 05:15:44 PM »
I play some of the games but im only on a DS lite :)  I just dont see the need to upgrade at the moement.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 05:19:26 PM »
I play some of the games but im only on a DS lite :)  I just dont see the need to upgrade at the moement.
i just upgrade a few months ago.. for the new games you can only get for pokemon on the 3ds.
that's the only reason to get a new system. otherwise. i agree. why upgrade. still use my original ds for all my foreign games.

Offline ShugarGlider

• View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 09:14:56 PM »
Favourite Pokémon is a toughie - I tend to stick up for the weird ones (:blink: aren't they all a little weird, Sugar?) like Shuckle, or Budew.
Yes all the Pokemon are a little bit weird! Many sort of resemble animals on Earth, but different at the same time. The ghost and bug ones tend to look really interesting.

My favorite pokemon from the first generation would have to be Raichu. I really love all the electric types though. Zapdos was usually my most powerful pokemon in Blue.

I tend to really go for the fire types! I always choose the fire starter and Rapidash, Ninetales and Moltres are all really cool.  Electric types are great too, Pikachu is my favorite. Actually I am using a Magneton right now in my BW2 game and he rocks! I can't believe I never played with one before.

do you have a shiny that you've been craving. if i have one it's yours. well except lillipups. i kind of collect them.

Pikachu! Or any, really :) Have you seen the video of the guy catching the shiny Ponyta and freaking out? I thought it was cute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AlhaJF5Afw

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 09:23:07 PM »
Huge Pokemon fan here.. but I don't have the newest games and haven't even finished White 1. I spent a lot of time in SS and am now playing HG. Between them I constantly was playing LG and Platinum. I also collect Pokemon merch.

I'm a hardcore fan but stay away from the fandom because the fans hate on anyone who doesn't like the most popular Pokemon. >.< Sorry I like Clefairy lol.

Anyway, great to see some Pokemon love here.

How is B/W2? I haven't been following Serebi as much as of late. Been fiddling in HG as I said but I will eventually get the new games.

Any major updates from the first B/W?

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 09:25:25 PM »
I have loved Pokemon since I got Yellow back in sixth grade.

My favorite Pokemon are the Eeveelutions! Especially Umbreon, Vaporeon, and Espeon.

Have you guys heard of EV training and breeding for IVs and natures? All this complexity in the current generations kind of overwhelms me. I've EV trained some but I don't have the patience to chain breed for perfect IVs. Anyone else kind of sad to see it get this hard to play online competitively?  I guess I am kind of lazy when it comes to games and I hate when math is involved.

I am TRYING to play White but I am not enjoying it as much. I have a copy of White 2 waiting to be played. I won't let myself touch it until I am done with White, however. I am just not enjoying this gen as much.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline ShugarGlider

• View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 09:36:36 PM »
I have loved Pokemon since I got Yellow back in sixth grade.

My favorite Pokemon are the Eeveelutions! Especially Umbreon, Vaporeon, and Espeon.

Have you guys heard of EV training and breeding for IVs and natures? All this complexity in the current generations kind of overwhelms me. I've EV trained some but I don't have the patience to chain breed for perfect IVs. Anyone else kind of sad to see it get this hard to play online competitively?  I guess I am kind of lazy when it comes to games and I hate when math is involved.

I have yet to get all the Eeveelutions! I just need Glaceon I think - I haven't gotten around to training an Eevee in the right spot for that. I only recently started reading about EV training and breeding for natures. It's interesting and I see why it's useful for competitive playing, but I don't battle online so I don't worry too much about it. It's an extra level only for people who want to go into it. But, raising the eggs is kinda fun. I say only do the aspects of the game that you find fun!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal