collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 84790 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #690 on: October 26, 2014, 07:48:01 PM »
I am home! And I don't wanna be here. I wanna be back in Florida with the nice weather! :cry: I hope everyone has been doing well! Thank you so very much Rhini for being amazing and getting me Aurora and Phillip!!! That truly means the world to me! I brought home the Jasmine, Rapunzel, and Aurora Disney Parks dolls! Jasmine was the hardest to find in the parks! She was nowhere to be found except for one place at Epcot that had only ONE of her. We saw plenty of her at Downtown Disney, but we weren't going back there really this past week so we were grateful to find one at the parks!

Bowtie!!!!!!! Welcome back! :D Share pics of everything whenever you can!!!! Congradulations!!!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 26, 2014, 07:54:19 PM »
I am home! And I don't wanna be here. I wanna be back in Florida with the nice weather! :cry: I hope everyone has been doing well! Thank you so very much Rhini for being amazing and getting me Aurora and Phillip!!! That truly means the world to me! I brought home the Jasmine, Rapunzel, and Aurora Disney Parks dolls! Jasmine was the hardest to find in the parks! She was nowhere to be found except for one place at Epcot that had only ONE of her. We saw plenty of her at Downtown Disney, but we weren't going back there really this past week so we were grateful to find one at the parks!

Bowtie!!!!!!! Welcome back! :D Share pics of everything whenever you can!!!! Congradulations!!!

Thank you so much! <3 I will definitely post pics in the next week or so once I get settled back in and get through this very long work week!
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

karin_h

« Reply #692 on: October 27, 2014, 01:51:21 AM »
The skating pack is up!  http://www.disneystore.com/anna-and-elsa-ice-skating-doll-set-frozen-12/mp/1364424/1000259/

I just grabbed mine, I couldn't wait for the deluxe pack for the freeshipping. I just didn't want to risk it :D

Also, the Frozen Animators Two Pack with the pjs and mannequins and stuff is also up.
http://www.disneystore.com/anna-and-elsa-doll-gift-set-disney-animators-collection/mp/1364644/1000259/
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 01:59:48 AM by karin_h »

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 27, 2014, 02:01:31 AM »
The skating dolls are so cute!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #694 on: October 27, 2014, 08:01:49 AM »
The skating pack is up!  http://www.disneystore.com/anna-and-elsa-ice-skating-doll-set-frozen-12/mp/1364424/1000259/

I just grabbed mine, I couldn't wait for the deluxe pack for the freeshipping. I just didn't want to risk it :D

Also, the Frozen Animators Two Pack with the pjs and mannequins and stuff is also up.
http://www.disneystore.com/anna-and-elsa-doll-gift-set-disney-animators-collection/mp/1364644/1000259/

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!!!!! but... but... Disney Store, Im almost broke from buying your LE dolls... O_o POOP NUGGETS!  me want want WANT! :shakefist:

Can I expect this to sell mega fast and never see it again or do ya'll think its gonna linger on the website for a while? Think it will last at least 2 weeks?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 08:08:25 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

karin_h

« Reply #695 on: October 27, 2014, 08:16:51 AM »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!!!!! but... but... Disney Store, Im almost broke from buying your LE dolls... O_o POOP NUGGETS!  me want want WANT! :shakefist:

Can I expect this to sell mega fast and never see it again or do ya'll think its gonna linger on the website for a while? Think it will last at least 2 weeks?

Honestly? I have no idea, the European sites are sold out thought, and they were up about a week ago. I expect them to go quite fast unless they made tons of them. Frozen is still pretty big :/

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #696 on: October 27, 2014, 10:00:23 AM »
Ahhh! I better make some money fast! Might need to ask the neighbors if they want their lawns mowed! xD

So I took some pictures of the two lovebirds! :blush: Sorry lol I am obsessed with weddings, really anything romantic and happy! I also tried a shot at editing one of their photos. The more I see them together, they are so perfect for each other! <3 I love Flynn's new Mattel Doll. If you have a lonely Rapunzel Bride doll from the Disney Store, I highly recommend getting him for her! <3

*I am also searching for the other 12" Classic Tangled Ever After dolls from the Disney Store! (The blonde wedding Rapunzel with barrettes and the Flynn groom doll. They never popped up at my store!)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 10:14:34 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

karin_h

« Reply #697 on: October 27, 2014, 11:12:35 AM »
They are adorable <3  They did get to my area but I stupidly decided I didn't need them because I had LE Wedding Rapunzel. I'm kicking myself for it now xD
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 12:37:16 AM by karin_h »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 28, 2014, 05:50:07 PM »
Welcome back, Bowtie! Ah I remember I hated to leave Disney World too. It's like leaving paradise :P I definitely want to see your new dolls :D

AHHHHH! The skating set! SO MUCH WANT! But I'm BROKE and owe people even :blush: :P The LE dolls took a lot out of me >_< Which, BTW, I got Briar and she's everything I thought she would be! :heart:

Beautiful Rapunzel pics, SprinkleCupcake! I love that last one :inlove:

My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #699 on: October 28, 2014, 07:50:27 PM »
Good news!!!!!!! Briar/Phillip arrived at my door yesterday! I will have to take pictures late tomorrow though as I wont be home until then. Im so excited to open the box! Thank you guys for the picture complements!! 

I also have a hard time leaving Disney, especially qhen we diddnt live in Florida anymore. Agreed, like leaving paradise! I really with I could live in Lakeland agan.

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: October 29, 2014, 03:06:50 AM »
Got my Lovely Rosetta fairy yesterday <3

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: October 29, 2014, 04:22:51 AM »
Wow, I love your Rosetta's outfit, lemonice!

Bow Tie, welcome back and congratulations!!! We want more details of your Disney experience!

Your new Mattel Flynn is awesome, Sprinkle! His expression is especially perfect.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: October 29, 2014, 10:47:33 AM »
Rosetta is beautiful! Is she a Christmas doll? Her dress looks very Christmasy to me :)

Post Merge: October 29, 2014, 11:28:35 AM

Have you guys seen the dolls with the palace pets? http://www.disneystore.com/disney/store/DSISearch?Searchstr=palace+pets&storeId=10051&catalogId=10002&langId=-1&pageCmdName=productDetailPage&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&N=0&Nu=pProductID&Nr=pPublished%3A1&Ntk=All_Shopping&Ntt=palace+pets&D=palace+pets&Dr=pPublished%3A1

I love how long Rapunzel's hair is and Ariel's face is very pretty. But I don't like how the pets are completely covered in glitter! I love glitter, but that's just too much glitter :P
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 11:28:35 AM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

parryscereal

« Reply #703 on: October 29, 2014, 02:15:56 PM »
I think I might get the Palace Pets Ariel--I love the pink dress! Ariel's got to be one of the most gorgeous classic dolls. However, the frosty glitter is a bit off-putting(Fuzzy flocked pets would have been better in my opinion). And I have to wonder if they're sturdy. Actually, to be honest--the Palace Pets line as a whole would be so much better if they made cutesier versions of the canon pets, if a princess had one(ex: Ariel with Flounder, Mulan with Little Brother.)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #704 on: October 29, 2014, 03:03:15 PM »

Honestly? I have no idea, the European sites are sold out thought, and they were up about a week ago. I expect them to go quite fast unless they made tons of them. Frozen is still pretty big :/
the animator dolls are already sold out.... foo!
i like anna's hair better in this set than the other.
i might get the skater set. though i only want anna.
don't think i'll have too much trouble selling elsa though

Oh! i did want to ask. i've been on the fence about getting this kind of doll for a while now. the disney store 12"
i know they have the jointed elbows and wrist, but do they have jointed knees as well? might be a deal breaker for me.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 03:11:23 PM by rosierjay »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal