collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85287 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #675 on: October 22, 2014, 10:14:19 AM »
Same here Karin! Ariel is my favorite, but I didnt have $$ to buy her when she came out.
Im also so thankful that its limited to 1 doll per household/person. Im sure if it wasnt for that, I would have any of the ones I have now!

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: October 22, 2014, 10:35:36 AM »
12" Designer Dolls? What is this? O_O

The funny thing, I didn't quite realize just how big the box was for these dolls and I had to squeeze poor Aurora and Philip onto my nightstand because it was the only place they would fit. Poor things, they deserve a much better place.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I can't stop staring at them. ^.^

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #677 on: October 22, 2014, 11:39:32 AM »
The 12" are the designers, the ones that come in the really cool display boxes. DFDC, Disney Fairies Collection, Villians, and the Designer(red carpet princess dolls). At least I think they are 12" tall... they are the LE dolls that arent the huge 17" dolls. From now on I will get them online instead of the raffle, I have much better luck.

I have the same problem with my Fairies, the boxes are sooo square shaped they hog up the entire width of the shelf! LOL.

Post Merge: October 22, 2014, 11:43:34 AM

Also, and tell me if im incorrect, but is Mulan and Shang STILL for sale on the US website!?? It let me add them to my bag! Omg.... I get paid tomorrow too! Oh no..... whaaat have I done! :P
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 11:43:34 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Midnight_Dream

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: October 22, 2014, 11:48:29 AM »
Mulan, Tiana, and Pocahantas are still up on the site. They even had some at my store yesterday along with LE Philip...poor dolls that no one is interested in. :( If I had the money and space I would TOTALLY buy Tiana in a heartbeat...maybe if I am lucky she will still be around by Christmas.

Is there a link to pictures of these 12" Designer Dolls? I am very interested to see what they look like.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #679 on: October 22, 2014, 12:02:49 PM »
Oh wow, THANKS! :D I am going to be in SO much trouble on payday!!! I have to pay rent, my phone bill, buy my costume parts, party supplies, AK! This is soooo tempting! :dizzy:

Well, you own one of the Designer dolls! ;P DFDC=Disney Fairytale Designer Collection. I can show you pics! I know youve seen em around on the web. None of these pictures are mine though, various websites, all credit goes to the source blah blah here are the dolls!

Designer:
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6108/6261655906_bb8bd7f96a_b.jpg
D23 Expo Silver Cinderella, LE 500?
http://www.tomopop.com/ul/20830-tomopop-review-d23-expo-exclusive-disney-princess-designer-collection-silver-cinderella/D23Cinderella7-550x.jpg

Villians:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-w8G4uW4e-GE/UOxoa7EeGbI/AAAAAAAAAIc/zp02t2C8wAs/s640/dv.jpg

DFDC Wave 1:
http://blog.disneystore.com/.a/6a013481198b41970c0192ac4b8993970d-500wi
D23 Expo Snow White (white gown)/Prince LE 500
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3688/9477627562_f7c9be3190_z.jpg

Disney Fairies Collection- Zarina and Tink
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KYsvG-S3Qhc/UuwPY_te3rI/AAAAAAAALOY/yazY8VHNw-o/s1600/DesignerFairiesCollection.jpg

DFDC Wave 2:
http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mutXaOxVT6xruCTjdig1z3w.jpg

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:07:20 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

karin_h

« Reply #680 on: October 22, 2014, 12:35:44 PM »
I'm so tempted to buy Mulan and Shang too, but I'm saving for the frozen big awesome pack, maybe they'll get discounted like the villains did *O*.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 22, 2014, 12:47:05 PM »
Keep in mind, the villains were an edition size of 13,000!  That is huge!  These princesses will not last as long as they did.  I don't think they will get discounted.  They might, but I still doubt it. 

karin_h

« Reply #682 on: October 22, 2014, 01:01:36 PM »
Keep in mind, the villains were an edition size of 13,000!  That is huge!  These princesses will not last as long as they did.  I don't think they will get discounted.  They might, but I still doubt it. 

True, either way those that want them still have the opportunity which is pretty awesome :D

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: October 22, 2014, 01:40:58 PM »
I found a few disney bits today(which cheered me up as I cant buy any of the LE dolls this time round)
I paid £4.50 for the lot but dont really know much about them or if they were even worth £4.50 lol

my pics are not great coz its night here and very dark lol the little boys are supercute

Offline Midnight_Dream

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 22, 2014, 01:46:55 PM »
Ohhhhh! I thought you meant there was a new set coming out and...yeah, I got confused. XD

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #685 on: October 22, 2014, 11:02:33 PM »
Congrats wiccanpony!!!  I love those little boys, they are so cute!!!!!

Ooo! How much is the Frozen big box at the DS going to be!??? I waaannnnt it!!!

Post Merge: October 22, 2014, 11:05:19 PM

This is what I want right here!!!!! Havnt seen it in the US yet, nor the skating sisters
http://m.disneystore.co.uk/frozen-deluxe-doll-set/mp/75368/1000255/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 11:05:19 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

karin_h

« Reply #686 on: October 22, 2014, 11:43:49 PM »
Congrats wiccanpony!!!  I love those little boys, they are so cute!!!!!

Ooo! How much is the Frozen big box at the DS going to be!??? I waaannnnt it!!!

Post Merge: October 22, 2014, 11:05:19 PM

This is what I want right here!!!!! Havnt seen it in the US yet, nor the skating sisters
http://m.disneystore.co.uk/frozen-deluxe-doll-set/mp/75368/1000255/

My guess is $80-85. They are priced 75 pounds, the same as the other deluxe sets (Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, etc) which are normally $80 in USA. And the last double pack was $35. Of course they could increase the prize just cause they know they will sell well anyway.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: October 23, 2014, 11:01:49 AM »
Congrats everyone that was able to get the Sleeping Beauty dolls. I wasn't able to try for them this time. Maybe someday I'll be able to afford a set.  I'm figuring the new Frozen deluxe set will be around $80 US too.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #688 on: October 26, 2014, 10:41:27 AM »
Still waiting on Giselle from Russia and Briar/Phillip in the mail.

Oh my gosh you guys, I found something awesome! So I have the two Rapunzel dolls from the disney store and I wondered how I was going to do this with Flynn dolls fpr both of them. Im getting the Disney Store one for my normal Rapunzel, and that left the question for my bridal Rapunzel. Well today I found the PERFECT Flynn doll!!!! I impulsed bought him! Ive also had a really crazy and stressful weekend so seeing this doll seriously made my day (and Rapunzels!)!!! He is the Mattel Prince Fylnn doll and he was $9. He is perfect and LOL his face expression! xD

^ this will be me someday! (a Disney bride) I will take more pics later with my camera, super duper busy with family and work lately. :blush:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 26, 2014, 07:16:32 PM »
I am home! And I don't wanna be here. I wanna be back in Florida with the nice weather! :cry: I hope everyone has been doing well! Thank you so very much Rhini for being amazing and getting me Aurora and Phillip!!! That truly means the world to me! I brought home the Jasmine, Rapunzel, and Aurora Disney Parks dolls! Jasmine was the hardest to find in the parks! She was nowhere to be found except for one place at Epcot that had only ONE of her. We saw plenty of her at Downtown Disney, but we weren't going back there really this past week so we were grateful to find one at the parks!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal