collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 67388 times)

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
Preordered one of each. I'm already 3 glitters behind. Why are you doing this to me, Funko?!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 07:38:38 PM by SailorEarth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
I just preordered all 3 for a little under $39 shipped. That's a pretty nice deal! Thanks for posting the codes. I can't really afford it at the moment, but hopefully I'll do some more sales on MH Arena before they take the money out of my bank account.  ^^;

...I don't even want to think about getting the glitters. I still haven't been able to get Big Mac or Applejack at an okay price. I may have to give up on those.  -_-

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
I just preordered all 3 for a little under $39 shipped. That's a pretty nice deal! Thanks for posting the codes. I can't really afford it at the moment, but hopefully I'll do some more sales on MH Arena before they take the money out of my bank account.  ^^;

...I don't even want to think about getting the glitters. I still haven't been able to get Big Mac or Applejack at an okay price. I may have to give up on those.  -_-
I hear you, I had to pay  close to 50 for AJ and close to 60 for Big Mac :(

Still missing Spitfire and Bonbon Glitters !!!
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
I've been dying for Rarity but she looks a little dark :what: Her hair looks darker and not as bright as it should and her body looks gray XD
My Wish List

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile

I hear you, I had to pay  close to 50 for AJ and close to 60 for Big Mac :(

Still missing Spitfire and Bonbon Glitters !!!

Ah yes, two others I don't have. I forgot those existed. x__X

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
Ordered some extras of discord and rarity for my friends this time around. Hoping I get a glitter rarity, even if they don't make her the way I hope.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
I would preorder but money's tight. I'm so stoked for Daring Do though, I'm hoping her glitter isn't going to be as elusive as Applejack.

Duster reference]

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I would preorder but money's tight. I'm so stoked for Daring Do though, I'm hoping her glitter isn't going to be as elusive as Applejack.

I pre-ordered a few extras - if you want one when money isn't so tight, shoot me a PM :) She'd be around $15 with shipping.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
I want to see what parts of Discord are sparkly!

Vulpy

Damn it, didn't notice Aqua already posted this and of course this board software does not allow you to delete your posts.

Hot Topic just posted this on their Instagram.

Aww, I was hoping he'd be in his "statue" pose from S2. :C

At least Rarity looks fabulous x3 Buuut Funko needs diverse poses. It would make the characters look more like...well, their character. Rarity's figure would look better and more accurate with a pose like this:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/159/c/6/rarity_posing_by_triox404-d52szp3.png

I normally don't care about accuracy, but Funko's trying to be as accurate as possible aren't they?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 07:36:17 PM by Vulpy »

Gloomygirl777

I agree with your idea about the poses Vulpy...Rarity would look great in a pose like that. She is probably going to be the only one I am going to get out of these 3. I am not interested in Daring....and still debating on Discord. He is not my favorite character but his figure would look really awesome up on my shelf......hmmmmm.....did I just talk myself into getting him?? :lol: I can't wait to see what his glitter looks like but I have a feeling it is going to be waaaaayyyyyyyy too expensive for me :(

I have pretty much given up on glitters at this point...as far as I know..the only HT near me never even got in Big Mac and AJ. It just seems hopeless.... -_-

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Time to start saving. I wish they would make the glitter ponies readily available.

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

Sprinklecupcake

Ordered mine with the $45 off code. I now have 5 funko ponies headed my way!!!  I was missing AJ and Big Mac as i waited until next hotcash to pick them up to pinch dimes. Preordered the new 3 and entered the discprd prototype sweepstakes!!! Im already missing 3 glitters as it is... :S Big Mac, Pinkie, and AJ have eluded me LOL if I run into them ill grab them but im not expecting any glitters in my preorders from now on! xD
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 09:12:23 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Couple things that I thought worth noting thats interesting about the two exclusives people might be happy about the DJ one. First off they both have different stickers which is interesting DJ has a round purple one like last years, and Spitfires is black and square. Spitfire has black wings unlike the mini who has colored wings! DJ has glitter in her hair! Interesting.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 07:36:09 AM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

moonlight twinkle

Looking at those new spitfire and djpon3 figures, I might have to get them now! Also, are there pics of the rarity, daring do, and discord glitters yet? Either way, I must have a glitter rarity! :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal