collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 79103 times)

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM SWAP - Shipping deadline passed!
« Reply #2370 on: April 09, 2013, 11:39:17 AM »
if anyone needs me to get anything for the replacement boxes give me a shout. no one should go with out after they produces such amazing boxes for others

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: April 09, 2013, 12:51:00 PM »
i hope everyone got there boxes.. is so damn sad if someone will not reseive it.

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2372 on: April 09, 2013, 03:21:19 PM »
I feel really crappy about not being able to ship on time. When I signed up for this, I wasn't anticipating needing to move all the sudden and my funds going down the drain. I just feel awful about it. Unless I get funding sometime between now and next pay, I won't be able to ship my box till near the tail-end of April.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: April 09, 2013, 03:56:40 PM »
I feel really crappy about not being able to ship on time. When I signed up for this, I wasn't anticipating needing to move all the sudden and my funds going down the drain. I just feel awful about it. Unless I get funding sometime between now and next pay, I won't be able to ship my box till near the tail-end of April

I'm sure DF will understand. You have been pretty honest and straightforward about what's happening.  ^.^ I ended up having to sell the TAF G3 project pony and a g3 birthflower to be able to ship out wiccanpony's package. Kinda sad but not really. I got the TAF pony off ebay for $30 and sold it for $35. All my ponies have been in boxes for over a year so someone else might as well enjoy them. This is part of the reason I want my own apartment again.

And no mail for me today either  :cry:
*continues to wait for package*

Still waiting...

Dragonfiltter
Marigold
Yuru.
Tikibirds

If no confermations of shipping is received by the last day of April, I will assume they are not shipping at all and figure out how to do replacement packages
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 08:11:51 PM by tikibirds »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #2374 on: April 09, 2013, 05:01:41 PM »

I never figure it out. I'm a terrible guesser.

Daiyu hasn't posted on the forum since March 7th.  :blink:

What happens with feedback for the people that haven't responded?  Like for example I sent to Daiyuflower and haven't received any feedback or seen a brag of her box?

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: April 09, 2013, 06:18:49 PM »
What happens with feedback for the people that haven't responded?  Like for example I sent to Daiyuflower and haven't received any feedback or seen a brag of her box?

Don't worry host can still leave you feedback, and I'd say go ahead and post your pics if you have them.  You can always grab stock photos if you don't have everything saved.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: April 09, 2013, 06:24:04 PM »
I will leave everybody feedback, so even if she never does - you still get feedback for the swap from me.

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: April 09, 2013, 08:15:54 PM »
Yuru and Marigold, I hope your packages actually arrive! It's really too bad when some people can't carry out their end of the deal and others are disappointed. I hope we don't have to do a replacement box for you!

I have confidence they will arrive.  But if something is going on and Yuru does not get a box, I will be happy to help out with it.  :)

It's all ready to go here at my house, It's been ready. I just had to wait for payday which is tomorrow night (April 10th), so I can ship it on Thursday. I am terribly sorry for being delayed. I had been on medical leave, then when I got back to work my husband was injured so I had to take another week off to take care of him. It's been one big mess. But I've been working steadily now and will have your box shipped to you as of Thursday! I appreciate your patience and kindness Marigold and you will be very happy when you get your box, I've put a great amount of thought into it. I just snapped a pic of the teaser for ya Marigold :)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 08:31:12 PM by Psivampyr »

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: April 09, 2013, 08:30:49 PM »
I know I will love it!  Especially since you've left hints of things throughout the topic that sound so very "me". :)  I'm sure it will be well worth the wait. 

I'm sorry you've had so much going on at home though. I hope all that is past for you now. 

Offline Psivampyr

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: April 09, 2013, 08:34:46 PM »
Things are better now, husband gets his stitches out tomorrow, he has 29 on the outside and who knows what inside his arm. The doctor said it was like 4 layers of stitches inside. My back is feeling better, but that varies day to day. I applied for disability because I heard you can have partial or full for my back. But anyway, I hope you have a fantastic week. :)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: April 09, 2013, 08:37:13 PM »
Thanks and you too!  I love the festive teaser. :)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: April 09, 2013, 08:39:02 PM »
t's all ready to go here at my house, It's been ready. I just had to wait for payday which is tomorrow night (April 10th), so I can ship it on Thursday. I am terribly sorry for being delayed. I had been on medical leave, then when I got back to work my husband was injured so I had to take another week off to take care of him. It's been one big mess. But I've been working steadily now and will have your box shipped to you as of Thursday! I appreciate your patience and kindness Marigold and you will be very happy when you get your box, I've put a great amount of thought into it.
*hugs* I get that life can sometimes get in the way but wanted to make sure there was a backup plan in case someone really did flakeout, which sadly does happen  :cry: CT said she can't ship till the end of the month so I figured the last day of April was a good cut off point - exactly one month after the official shipping date.
 :grouphug:
Overall, I am very pleased at how well this swap went given how many participants there were. I would be even happier if my $40 package would arrive *pokes USPS*

Post Merge: April 09, 2013, 08:41:54 PM

husband gets his stitches out tomorrow, he has 29 on the outside and who knows what inside his arm.
OUCH! what on earth do you guys do for a living?

and now I want gingerbread cookies
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 08:41:54 PM by tikibirds »

Offline Psivampyr

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: April 09, 2013, 09:07:45 PM »

husband gets his stitches out tomorrow, he has 29 on the outside and who knows what inside his arm.
OUCH! what on earth do you guys do for a living?
He's a stay at home dad and I work at Walmart. But he got into a accident involving a chair and a cat food dish. He was just trying to keep our daughter from getting hurt when it happened. The entire story plus some is here in "whats your problem"
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,326183.msg698751.html#msg698751
and now I want gingerbread cookies- Yum me too with little red hot candies for buttons.
[/quote]

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: April 09, 2013, 09:22:53 PM »
Yay so glad another box will be shipped soon. Now if Daiyuflower would check in :/.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: April 10, 2013, 03:16:56 AM »
. But he got into a accident involving a chair and a cat food dish
Good lord - a catfood dish did THAT?

I worked at walmart when I was in Alaska. The good part was they started you out at $12/hr and I got $13/hr for being inside the dairy cooler for 9 hrs a day but OMG it SUCKD. There are so many levels of managers and you could never find the one you needed, they scheduled you whenever they wanted - basically at orientation and the intervies they tell you want you want to hear and about how great they are to work for-blah blah blah..but when you actually need something..nope. they dont give a rats ass. I needed 2 weeks off for my grandmothers funeral, in NY. I wasnt there long enough for a LOA and the store manager was the only one who could authroize 2 weeks off. He said "NO, if I was going to be gone more then 3 days to march myself straight into HR and tell them I quit because walmart only wants employees who are willing to work." It takes about 24 hours to get from Alaska to NY with layovers and crap. No way in hell I could do it in 3 days. Plus, if you have to transfer in chicago - you got a good change of a weather delay.  :enraged:
For the 2nd largest walmart in the USA, they are HORRIBLE

Daiyu said on the 3rd she had the flu and was going to ship this week.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal