collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 78849 times)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #780 on: February 04, 2013, 07:46:01 AM »
Which leads me to a question: would you mind having most or all of your box come from one collection even if your wish list has more than one?

I love opening lots of little packages but whatever my partner finds for me will make me happy. ^_^
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Talismarr

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: February 04, 2013, 07:53:51 AM »
I do like the buy it now option, especially when you're having bad luck winning auctions! I got lucky yesterday, but the thing I bought went for a little more than I wanted to spend. But it's ok, I still have room to work! (Although I think I might go a teensy bit over budget for this swap!)  :blush:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 04, 2013, 08:29:34 AM »
I've been meaning to tell you how much I love those Little Pretties.  I had a few of them as a kid.  The white cat and a purple cat.  I also had a little yellow cat with curly hair that came in a perfume bottle.  I loved the perfume ones best because they were so small.

I can't seem to find the purple one I had on the Ghost of the Shell list.  Hmm.  She was in a laying position and was a light lavender with dusty lavender hair.  She had a symbol on her so she wasn't a CurlyKitten.  I wonder who she was.

They are really cute. :)  I had tons as a kid too. I always found them at flea markets. I sold them off a long time ago and really regret it now. I had some pretty uncommon ones too. I hope to get a lot of them back eventually.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: February 04, 2013, 08:43:30 AM »
I'm sure you will with time! 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #784 on: February 04, 2013, 08:48:48 AM »
I'm hoping once I get some more funds, I'll be able to make my own rehairing tool. Then I can order some hair hanks and make my first custom pony :) I need to make one as an example of what I can do to participate in a Blind Bag to G4 Custom Swap :D

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: February 04, 2013, 09:33:46 AM »
Eep I keep getting behind and missing questions!  I'm so sorry, partner!  :cry: 

Would you like any MLP trading cards and/or MLP blind bags in your box, as extra goodies?
I'm pretty close to having all the trading cards, so no thank you.  MLP blind bags or Monster High trading cards would be awesome though :-D

Any one interested getting hair accessories as an extra?No thank you.  I'm pretty boring and usually just use a jumbo clip to get my hair out of the way.

If you could have a small glass figure of any animal what would it be and what color?  Or are small glass figures just not your thing?I think I answered this earlier, but just in case--a green glass owl, or a dragon!

Would that be something, someone would like? not a full on custom, just a blindbag custom. or repaint as i call them.
One of my persona or my fiance's persona (see siggy) would be really cute!

If your collection includes either dolls or figures that often come in boxes, do you prefer boxed dolls/figures?  Or would you rather get them loose?
I generally prefer things still in the box, unless they are vintage or hard to find.  Regardless, they need to be as mint as possible :)  For plush toys like Totoros that don't come in a box, I would like new items rather than used, please.

I read the cow question as a general inquiry as to what type of collector you are. Do you collect only nice sculptures? Framed art? Or do you want everything that has to do with cows?

I think I've tried to specify the types of things I collect in my wishlist.  I generally stick to toys and collectibles unless I've otherwise specified.  It might be nice to get a few other types of things as extras though.

For my animal collections (owls and pugs), however, generally anything cute is good :) 

Would you mind having most or all of your box come from one collection even if your wish list has more than one?
Whatever my partner wants to do is fine :-D  A mix would be really fun though!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:33:26 AM by Daiyuflower »

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: February 04, 2013, 09:45:48 AM »
I cannot believe it, there I am unpacking on of the items for my partner that came today.  put it down on the side for a second while I answer the phone. then I come back in and one half is in the dogs mouth and the other is on the floor. then the thing just runs with a body in its mouth.  :argh: I never learn put things up above head height out of dogs reach. well off to buy another one closely followed by killing my spaniel

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #787 on: February 04, 2013, 09:46:56 AM »
I cannot believe it, there I am unpacking on of the items for my partner that came today.  put it down on the side for a second while I answer the phone. then I come back in and one half is in the dogs mouth and the other is on the floor. then the thing just runs with a body in its mouth.  :argh: I never learn put things up above head height out of dogs reach. well off to buy another one closely followed by killing my spaniel

Oh no! bad poochie :/

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #788 on: February 04, 2013, 09:47:40 AM »

Oh no, that sucks!  Bad doggy!  I like your Simpson picture even though the situation is NOT funny!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM \"other collections\" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #789 on: February 04, 2013, 09:52:42 AM »
It's not funny, and yet the picture of your dog with a poor doll's body running away in its mouth is priceless!

Post Merge: February 04, 2013, 10:13:03 AM

Updated my list with the questions (probably missed some but I think I got most).
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:13:03 AM by Marigold »

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #790 on: February 04, 2013, 10:58:59 AM »

ah puppy wants toys too. hope they get something in the swap too.
oh how many times have i been there.
our puppy has "eaten" many of my mid project customs. so i totally feel for you.
sorry.

for the record. i don't mind puppy chews on stuff. if it's plush. its a fun challenge to fix it.
if it's plastic. they'll fit in well with all my puppy marked ponies. XD

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: February 04, 2013, 11:10:19 AM »

ah puppy wants toys too. hope they get something in the swap too.
oh how many times have i been there.
our puppy has "eaten" many of my mid project customs. so i totally feel for you.
sorry.

for the record. i don't mind puppy chews on stuff. if it's plush. its a fun challenge to fix it.
if it's plastic. they'll fit in well with all my puppy marked ponies. XD

puppy chews  :lmao: this puppy is nearly six years old. normally she is really good, steals stuff yes but normally no damage as to speak but sometimes things go wrong I guess.  Well if she carrys on she can go in the swap box instead of the items I have bought. (o god just had image of her sitting in the box) (she would as well)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #792 on: February 04, 2013, 11:15:09 AM »
XD  i'd love to get a puppy in the mail!
though my family would kill me... and our little puppy (2 years) would be insanely jealous. xD

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: February 04, 2013, 11:27:48 AM »
I may be addicted to ebay shopping. I'm up to three things off my partners list and still haven't blown my budget! Plus I got ideas for extras too! This swap is turning out to be so much fun!!!!

^.^

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: February 04, 2013, 12:08:18 PM »
Poor cyberunicorn!!! :(

I thought only having a cat, I could avoid this problem... but I've lost some G3 accessories to a cat who for SOME reason thinks chewing plastic things is great fun. -_-
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal