collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Toys R Us Blind Bag and Design-A-Princess Haul :)  (Read 843 times)

Offline BrinnyTheBrave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Toys R Us Blind Bag and Design-A-Princess Haul :)
« on: July 12, 2013, 09:47:29 PM »
So, I just went to my Toys R Us and picked up my Design A Pony Princess Luna I had on hold for me, and 5 blind bags (and there was a boy pony!! I love the stallions, I think it's because I relate to them more than I do to the mares! XD Even though I myself am a girl, lol) Anywho, here we go! I'm hoping to find Chance A Lot, Royal Riff, and Trixie next time!

[img]http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/AliTheAlicorn/media/Photoon13-07-12at941PM_zps803976eb.jpg.html?filters[user]=136566123&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1/img]

[img]http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/AliTheAlicorn/media/Photoon13-07-12at942PM_zps385d009a.jpg.html?filters[user]=136566123&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0/img]

Sorry the first picture wasn't as good quality as the second one. The cashier didn't know about Bronies and Pegasisters so it was fun to tell her about our awesome community :)

EDIT: Shoot, are the links working? Um..  :huh:

[nudging this over to Site support - kiwimlp :) ]
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 07:04:36 PM by kiwimlp »

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Toys R Us Blind Bag and Design-A-Princess Haul :)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 03:28:43 AM »
Congrats on your new ponies :)

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 02:17:21 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Make the links end in jpg, then close with [/IMG] (example below, take out stars)

[img]***http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/AliTheAlicorn/media/Photoon13-0712at941PM_zps803976eb.jpg[/***IMG]

Congrats on new bb ponies and Luna!!

Edit: Hm...still not working?
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline BrinnyTheBrave

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 05:48:06 PM »
Thanks everyone! :D @StoryDreamer... hmm. I'm too lazy to figure it out right now! lol maybe later

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 06:59:46 PM »
Congrats on your new ponies.  I can not figure out why your images are not showing.  Are you using the Photobucket link below to post from?  If so make sure you click on the image you want to highlight it and then just copy and paste the link from the box below.

Okay, I've had a play and I am still none the wiser at being able to help out. I'll nudge this over to Site Support for you to see if somebody there can help you :hug:

Feel free to post here again once you have it worked out.  We'd all love to see your ponies :D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 07:03:38 PM by kiwimlp »

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 07:49:00 PM »
It looks to me like you are linking to the page with the image on it, not the image itself. You can tell by the .html part and all the extra stuff after it. An image URL will end in .jpg.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline BrinnyTheBrave

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 08:52:36 PM »
Congrats on your new ponies.  I can not figure out why your images are not showing.  Are you using the Photobucket link below to post from?  If so make sure you click on the image you want to highlight it and then just copy and paste the link from the box below.

Okay, I've had a play and I am still none the wiser at being able to help out. I'll nudge this over to Site Support for you to see if somebody there can help you :hug:

Feel free to post here again once you have it worked out.  We'd all love to see your ponies :D

I still can't figure it out  >_<  >_<  >_< but if you copy the link and paste it into the search bar (not including the img letters./)!! you can see my ponies!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:00:05 PM by BrinnyTheBrave »

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 05:48:48 AM »
Yes, that's exactly what I explained above - you are trying to put the page URL into an IMG tag, instead of the image's URL.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal