collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minnesota Pony Meet 2012- HUGE success! Pictures added on p. 15  (Read 29624 times)

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Minnesota Pony Meet- September 1, 2012! At the Zoo Again! Yay!
« Reply #165 on: August 27, 2012, 12:21:02 PM »
Just booked our hotel :)

I'll have a few cards to trade/sell, but i'll also be lookin to buy some too.

And if anyone has any extra posters to bring I am desperately looking for those too!!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2012, 02:05:34 PM »
And if anyone has any extra posters to bring I am desperately looking for those too!!!!

I do!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 27, 2012, 02:55:53 PM »

I do!

Awesome!!  :)

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 27, 2012, 06:26:11 PM »
Hi Nessa.  It's the Nursery w/the pink shelf that I have.  I'll bring it with and you can check it out.  I'm not asking much for it, I want to get rid of it.  : )

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2012, 06:38:46 PM »
If Nessa doesn't buy the nursery I would totally buy it.  How much you asking for it?

Also trading cards and the chance for posters sounds awesome.

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #170 on: August 27, 2012, 07:12:43 PM »
Hi Nessa.  It's the Nursery w/the pink shelf that I have.  I'll bring it with and you can check it out.  I'm not asking much for it, I want to get rid of it.  : )

Oh Yay!  What accessories do you have for it?  I am seeking the following: pink bowl, blue mirror, pink swing canopy

I am betting you may not have the mirror or bowl because I think that came with the blue shelved nursery but if you do have them, great!

Has anyone found the Wave 3 blindbag ponies?  I am hoping to find them on this trip whether it is at the meet or in stores to/from.  I have seen nothing but Wave 4 here and only Walmart and Kmart here has blindbags.  Kmart is on wave 1 still.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 07:23:35 PM by nessa16 »

"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 27, 2012, 07:24:03 PM »
I didn't even know there was two different versions of the nursery.  I thought there was only one type.  I won't step between you and your collection.  I hope I can find a nursery someday.  I always thought it was a cute playset.

Offline bubbles171

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Thank you so much shiverdam my 2 loves combined
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2012, 08:33:12 AM »
Hi I just thought about it is there going to be internet hum probably not how does that work with the expensive ponies. I can bring some money but should i bring my more expensive ponies? anyone interested in these

MIB cuteasaourus
MIP rose bithflower
MOC so soft angel
MIP lucky
uk mom and twins
MO sweetcake ??
MOC sosoft bouncy ( pending)
venny applejack in box ( pending)

are others bringing expensive ponies I can trade or buy just want o know how much money to bring

Post Merge: August 28, 2012, 10:13:02 AM

O ya also have te on card with small problems fizzy and sweet stuff to sell as well
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 10:13:02 AM by bubbles171 »

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #173 on: August 28, 2012, 03:12:20 PM »
I am assuming that someone will be able to get net.....lol....my phone can. if needed.......so yeah...thats what I was wondering too.....will everyone be ok with getting paid through paypal as well as cash...hehe....
anne

Offline bubbles171

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Thank you so much shiverdam my 2 loves combined
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 28, 2012, 08:11:12 PM »
great thanks wizzer I have the internet locally but not when I leave town on my phone. I do have laptop will bring with me to hotel.

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2012, 06:08:44 AM »
Ok- I'm asking $15 for the nursery including the accessories.  I have the big blue & white checkered bow on top of the nursery, blue bath tub, pink dresser, white cradle, pink playpen, pink swing awning & pink swing, blue mirror.  I'm asking $10 for the stable & accessories which include 7 fences, 3 troughs, 2 sadles, 2 trophies, 3 flags, 3 plastic ribbons, bed, pony weather vane, plus stickers that need to be re-glued.  it has a door that doesn't stay on and some of the accessories need gluing, but it's a fun set. 

Also remember to bring some singles (as in $1 bills) if you can, I will have some, but they're great for buying items that are not even $5, $10, $20 ect. amounts :)  Just something I remember from last year! 

Well, I've got ALOT to get ready before Saturday, so off I go to my table filled w/ponies :) :) :)  Can't wait to see you all!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 29, 2012, 11:57:54 AM »
I've got the pieces for the game, I just have to put it together. I am also having a mini-crisis with school, but I'll get that figured out by Friday, so I can spend all day trying to put together everything for the pony meet! I'll be bringing some bargain ponies, and some g3 buildings. I have a few g1 buildings, I'll bring those too- they aren't the big ones.
Was anyone interested in bits and pieces of Paradise Estate? I have walls and floors and roofs, and I'm willing to let them go super-cheap (trade for easy-to-find ponies?). They aren't in the best shape- I'll see what I can reasonably fit in the car. Balto, how much are you planning on bringing? I think it will be just me and Mom, and we're going to try to be at your house by 8 am. (I think... I hope!) I'll pm you now.
Oh my, this is happening so fast! I'm so excited to see you all!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2012, 04:22:10 PM »
Anyone bringing any G2s or G1 internationals to sell?

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2012, 07:56:15 PM »
I have a few of the very common g2's, (Ivy, Moonshadow) but no internationals. The G2's aren't in great shape, either- good for customizing!

Good point about the dollar amounts, Gusty! I know I will have some stuff for 50 cents, and I'm going to try to bring enough change for that, at least. I've just been putting stuff in boxes, so it's not all ponies, but it's all fun!

Hey, does anyone have any interest in Quint #2? I keep using it as an example for Mom, who has bunches of little toys that are just little and silly to put on ebay, and telling her she should bring a box of random toys to sell. So if someone here actually wants Quint #2, that would prove my point nicely! LOL!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 06:09:06 AM by Aurora »
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #179 on: August 30, 2012, 06:38:05 AM »
Good point about the dollar amounts, Gusty! I know I will have some stuff for 50 cents, and I'm going to try to bring enough change for that, at least. I've just been putting stuff in boxes, so it's not all ponies, but it's all fun!

Hey, does anyone have any interest in Quint #2? I keep using it as an example for Mom, who has bunches of little toys that are just little and silly to put on ebay, and telling her she should bring a box of random toys to sell. So if someone here actually wants Quint #2, that would prove my point nicely! LOL!

I have been doing the same...putting things in price point boxes.  Only things that aren't in them are a few rarer things that are more expensive.  I am not interested in Quints but would totally love to see what your mom has.  I have a bunch of random stuff in my sales stuff, most of it isn't even pony related but is collector related like SSC, Care Bears, etc.  I think anything toy collectible especially vintage is fair game.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal