collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Karma, it really excists :D  (Read 2144 times)

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
Karma, it really excists :D
« on: April 20, 2012, 09:17:23 AM »
Today in the morning when I was walking the dog I noticed some cards on the ground. And saw that it was a bankcard, identity card and some other cards. I called the police and said I had found cards from this person and the police called the woman and gave my mobile number to her so we could figure this out togehter. So just now she came to collect her belongings and was really happy she got them back because they were stolen from her bag in the mall.
And then she gave me merci (chocolat) and €20!!!!!  :shocked:
And only for calling the police that I found her stuff and that, I think, is normal when you find something that is my duty.
It was so nice of the lady I still can't believe it! :biggrin:

EDIT: 
Clicked the wrong topic. I am in my phone so pushed the wrong section wih my fat finger XD.
Can a mod please move this to offtopic???
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:22:55 AM by Moondancer115 »

Lon-san

Re: Karma, it really excists :D
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 10:21:08 AM »
Wow! That worked out really well! I bet she wasn't expecting to get any of it back  :(

Sweet of her to give you the chocolate. <3 Merci, huh? She's got good taste 'cause that stuff tastes GOOD.  :P

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 10:23:15 AM »
How wonderful for you!  CHocolate would have been enough for me, but $20 makes it even better. I've done similar things numerous times (purses, wallets, bank cards) and never received any compensation for it. Yay Karma working in your favor!

There was one time at Walmart when I found a purse in a cart. I don't trust Walmart employees in the least (especially at this particular one!), so I wasn't about to take it to the service desk and it never occured to me to call the police. Trying to be helpful, I snagged it and sat down on one of those benches near the door and dug through it to find the wallet or cell phone so I could maybe figure out a home number and call.  The lady whose purse it was walked up to find me going through her cell phone  :blush:  She said thank you and I slunk away, so embaressed.

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 10:23:45 AM »
How nice and honest of you, not everyone would be so honest, you're a star!  :thumb:
And how nice of her to thank you in such a way too!! :D
Bet you're feeling pretty good now huh? And rightfully so too!

Me and hubby once found a mobile phone in a car park but knowing not everyone is honest we didn't hand it into the store, instead we took it home and contacted their 'home' number, knowing if need be the store was not far away so we could go back there to meet them to give it back. Anyhoo, they were happy to come to our place to collect it and were very thankful so bought us a bottle of wine :D Bless them!

Some people look at you gone-out though! I once saw someone's keys in their lock on the outside of their door so knocked and gave them to the occupant but she didn't even say anything :P Lol
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:26:14 AM by Sarah-Bee »

Moondancer115

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 10:32:21 AM »
Thank you all!
Wow! That worked out really well! I bet she wasn't expecting to get any of it back  :(

Sweet of her to give you the chocolate. <3 Merci, huh? She's got good taste 'cause that stuff tastes GOOD.  :P

I really like the chocolat to mmmmm

How wonderful for you!  CHocolate would have been enough for me, but $20 makes it even better. I've done similar things numerous times (purses, wallets, bank cards) and never received any compensation for it. Yay Karma working in your favor!

There was one time at Walmart when I found a purse in a cart. I don't trust Walmart employees in the least (especially at this particular one!), so I wasn't about to take it to the service desk and it never occured to me to call the police. Trying to be helpful, I snagged it and sat down on one of those benches near the door and dug through it to find the wallet or cell phone so I could maybe figure out a home number and call.  The lady whose purse it was walked up to find me going through her cell phone  :blush:  She said thank you and I slunk away, so embaressed.

Haha that is such a funny story! But what counts is that you were doing the right thing :D As Sarah-Bee says not that much people are honest any more and that is a shame! :(

How nice and honest of you, not everyone would be so honest, you're a star!  :thumb:
And how nice of her to thank you in such a way too!! :D
Bet you're feeling pretty good now huh? And rightfully so too!

Me and hubby once found a mobile phone in a car park but knowing not everyone is honest we didn't hand it into the store, instead we took it home and contacted their 'home' number, knowing if need be the store was not far away so we could go back there to meet them to give it back. Anyhoo, they were happy to come to our place to collect it and were very thankful so bought us a bottle of wine :D Bless them!

Some people look at you gone-out though! I once saw someone's keys in their lock on the outside of their door so knocked and gave them to the occupant but she didn't even say anything :P Lol

Yes I am really very good and that is not because of the chocolat and the money it just feels good to help someone and make their experions a little less stressfull because they have some of their stuff back. Gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside  ^.^
And so nice she bought a bottle of wine! I really like it when I meet that kind of people. Gives me a little bit trust back in the human. ^.^

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 10:56:32 AM »
Awwww that is wonderful of you!  :)  And yes, the Universe is usually watching. 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 03:17:03 PM »
That is very awesome! You did a good thing! And it was kind of her to reward you!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 03:19:21 PM »
So nice of you! And very good of her too! I love happy endings! :)
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 07:52:19 PM »
What a great story!!

Moondancer115

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 01:29:42 AM »
Thank you all very much :lovey:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 02:35:31 AM »
That was really nice of you.  I have handed in wallets before too, and in turn have had mine returned to me.  Kama really does exist!

Moondancer115

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 02:40:39 AM »
That was really nice of you.  I have handed in wallets before too, and in turn have had mine returned to me.  Kama really does exist!

How great your wallet was returned to!!! I am glad there are still honest people on the earth  ^.^

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 07:54:26 AM »
I had an experience like this once I was the person who brings in the carts at a well known grocery store. One winter day i was bringing carts in and noticed a large portfolio like wallet in the cart covered in snow. I brought it into the service desk and they paged the person.  Within a few moments I was called in and there was a guy there who said it belonged to his wife and it had been missing for a week !  On top of that they were just about to cancel all their bank and credit cards.   

Moondancer115

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 07:57:57 AM »
I had an experience like this once I was the person who brings in the carts at a well known grocery store. One winter day i was bringing carts in and noticed a large portfolio like wallet in the cart covered in snow. I brought it into the service desk and they paged the person.  Within a few moments I was called in and there was a guy there who said it belonged to his wife and it had been missing for a week !  On top of that they were just about to cancel all their bank and credit cards.

He must have been reallu glad you found it! And so good of you to brought it to the service desk!

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 10:33:54 AM »
thank was mighty nice of her:)
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal