collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 40457 times)

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #345 on: March 24, 2013, 08:56:24 PM »
My extra Cleo shoes from the Scaris 2 pack have already broken!!    :cry:   I've only put them on a doll twice and the strap going over the foot broke.  It's not a huge part of the doll but dang it I love those shoes.  Should I get in touch with Mattel?  Do you think they'd do anything just for one shoe????

I have an extra pair love... your talking about the golden cat ones right?
Yep those are the ones.  The one strap going over the foot broke where it attaches to the bottom of the shoe.   :(   I absolutely appreciate it but you might want the extra pair somewhere down the road mejohnson.  I mean shoes are important!!!   :P

Offline mlly

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 24, 2013, 09:34:41 PM »
I just want to ask how much a W1 Sig. Cleo w/ everything except for her lower left arm/hand and 2 bracelets should go for? ( Asking because I saw someone on a local shopping site selling one and I want to know if their price is worth it )

How much are they asking for?

The price converted to around 12 USD

That is a steal! I would go for it! She averages for about 40-ish USD with all her stuff so that's definitely a great deal!

Ah! I looked at the sale again, I forgot to say she doesn't have her pet, bag, stand, and diary either

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 24, 2013, 09:50:04 PM »
I just want to ask how much a W1 Sig. Cleo w/ everything except for her lower left arm/hand and 2 bracelets should go for? ( Asking because I saw someone on a local shopping site selling one and I want to know if their price is worth it )

How much are they asking for?

The price converted to around 12 USD

That is a steal! I would go for it! She averages for about 40-ish USD with all her stuff so that's definitely a great deal!

Ah! I looked at the sale again, I forgot to say she doesn't have her pet, bag, stand, and diary either

I still think it's a good deal considering she is only sold in the second-hand market. It's up to you though if you feel it's worth it. These kinds of things are worth only what you want to pay for them. :)
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

shivvy

« Reply #348 on: March 24, 2013, 10:38:52 PM »
Stopped by Walgreens today, and noticed they have their MH dolls buy one get one free with a Walgreens card. Factors out to 7.99 a doll, they had DT and a few RM dolls. I would love it if I could find a DT Draculaura and RM Frankie at that price!

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 24, 2013, 11:59:36 PM »
 :shocked:

We never seem to have dolls on sale here. One of my friends did tell me the RM dolls were on sale last October, when I wasn't collecting yet. Now that I am, all the dolls everywhere are always full price. Except the Werecat Twins, who have been shef warming for months at TRU

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #350 on: March 25, 2013, 01:32:06 AM »
someone posted these pics of catty over at MHdolls.com

saying she is part of the GNO line.. looks like shes  a superstar or something LOL

JustHereForPictures

« Reply #351 on: March 25, 2013, 01:35:48 AM »
I really hope she comes out in the UK.

I have to practice my faceups and rehairing in case she does. Love the whole 'black cat' thing. Hate the pink.

So there would be careful, careful redoing of the face and hair to make me like them more (Yellow or green eyes, black and white hair)

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 25, 2013, 01:36:31 AM »
She is Jem! Pink haired popsinger in outrageous clothing? JEEM!

Post Merge: March 25, 2013, 01:39:02 AM

I have to practice my faceups and rehairing in case she does. Love the whole 'black cat' thing. Hate the pink.

So there would be careful, careful redoing of the face and hair to make me like them more (Yellow or green eyes, black and white hair)
Ooh, that sounds totally cool! can't wait to see how she will turn out, if you decide to go for it. Fingers crossed that we get her in Europe! Did you get Catrine in the UK? I ordered ine from the US and I don't think she ever came here. She was an exclusive right? Walmart? or some other US store, I can't remember which.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 01:39:02 AM by Nana-Rena »

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 25, 2013, 01:48:29 AM »
She looks taller! Eeee!
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

JustHereForPictures

« Reply #354 on: March 25, 2013, 02:01:38 AM »
Ooh, that sounds totally cool! can't wait to see how she will turn out, if you decide to go for it. Fingers crossed that we get her in Europe! Did you get Catrine in the UK? I ordered ine from the US and I don't think she ever came here. She was an exclusive right? Walmart? or some other US store, I can't remember which.

I think I've seen a Catrine in a UK store. I didn't get her for various reasons but I swear I saw her.

According to the release thread Walmart = ASDA in the UK and there's a big ASDA near where I live so I should be in luck.

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 25, 2013, 02:09:26 AM »
Ah, awsome! How popular is MH in the UK? Here in Finland I have never had trouble finding dolls and I see Scaris Deuce regularly. MH was super popular before Christmas, all the stores were bare but now, most if not all of the newer dolls even the re-releases are pretty easy to find.

This makes me think that a) either we don't have that many collectors and b) parents still buy mostly Barbies for girls, because that's what girls have been wanting for generations. Although Bratz did overthrow them a decade or so ago. Barbies I mean.

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #356 on: March 25, 2013, 02:17:34 AM »
She is Jem! Pink haired popsinger in outrageous clothing? JEEM!

Post Merge: March 25, 2013, 01:39:02 AM

LOL JEM!  The kitty version?? haha

Post Merge: March 25, 2013, 02:20:39 AM

She looks taller! Eeee!

yeah i wonder if she will have a nefera body  mold
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 02:20:39 AM by mistic_imp »

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 25, 2013, 02:59:03 AM »
someone posted these pics of catty over at MHdolls.com

saying she is part of the GNO line.. looks like shes  a superstar or something LOL

AHH. So exciting! My headcanon comes true! *grabby Catty hands* :squee:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 25, 2013, 03:25:20 AM »
Hmm, she might be a tiny bit taller than Spectra in the pic, but, she also has big hair, that might create that effect. On the other hand if she's a pop singer she might be older than the other ghouls, so Nefera mold is possible!

Do the clothes of other ghouls fit Nefera, since she has a different mold?

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 25, 2013, 04:09:16 AM »
Wait, do I spot the letter "B" in her jewelry? Guess I was right about her clothes being borrowed from Barbie ;)
She still isn't doing anything for me, lol!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 04:10:53 AM by Zapper »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal