collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 40483 times)

shivvy

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #165 on: March 19, 2013, 09:49:00 PM »
Went by ALDI to pick up groceries, and their Monster High display was absolutely destroyed. I feel kinda bad for all the barbies that got caught in the crossfire.

Which line did Aldi have? Mine doesn't have any MH dolls right now. They had RM back before Christmas, but they didn't last too long. I go there pretty often since I only live about a mile away and it's easier to run there for milk or bread than it is to go the 5 miles to Walmart.
They didn't have a single box left, but I've heard dance class and swim class.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 20, 2013, 03:43:07 AM »
Canadian folks, have the new CAMs shown up in your area yet?  The Superstore here just got them in, but none of the other stores have them yet.

Haven't seen them here yet. But I haven't looked at Superstore lately--gotta check there now! :D

About RM Clawdeen, yep, just one of her per case (and 2 Abbeys per) so that's why she's elusive. SO annoying! I actually saw a few of her today, so if anyone wants to brave Canadian retail prices and shipping, I'm always happy to help out :)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Airiel

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Professional Parasol Seeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 20, 2013, 06:32:52 AM »
Really wish Mattel, the stores, or whoever's responsible for distribution would do a better job.  I haven't seen the harpy or siren cam sets anywhere either and I really want to get those too.

I have never seen the harpy or siren in a store.  I'm just glad I was able to buy them from Mattel online for a reasonable price.  But, seriously, what is up with the terrible distribution?!?!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Airiel

"Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly."

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 20, 2013, 08:52:44 AM »
I've been looking on and off, but I just cannot seem to find Jinafire or Catrine in Melbourne yet. Has anyone seen either in Aus?

Jinafire has been spotted, I think at Toy World. They seem to be getting deluxe Scaris cases in now as well as GNO. Catrine has yet to be seen.

Offline zannid

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 20, 2013, 09:01:00 AM »
Finally finished rerooting Clawdeen!

I'm so pleased! She's up for sale over on the MH Sales board.

CrimsonEtClover

« Reply #170 on: March 20, 2013, 10:43:05 AM »
Hello! I bought my first (new, not from the flea market) doll yesterday. I really love Skelita, absolutely everything about her, except...

I HATE HER SHOES WITH A FIERY PASSION!

I know I've seen some custom paint jobs on MH shoes on here recently... could someone please point me in the right direction? Something has got to be done. Also, do the custom shoes on Etsy fit Skelita's bony little feet? Thanks<3

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 20, 2013, 10:48:45 AM »
Looks like I'll be getting my RM Clawdeen after all, thanks to the super-awesome-fangtastic mejohnson85! I love this board and all its friendliness! :biggrin:

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 20, 2013, 10:55:36 AM »
Finally finished rerooting Clawdeen!

I'm so pleased! She's up for sale over on the MH Sales board.

She looks awesome zannid, you did a great job! You should have no problem with selling her!
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 20, 2013, 12:20:52 PM »
Yay I found SC venus, the store i went to had the one with the pink makeup, she is sooo pretty!

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 20, 2013, 01:38:08 PM »
Does anyone know if the deluxe fashion packs will be coming to the UK? The basic fashion packs are here but no deluxe  :( .

I broke down and bought Robeccas and Ghoulias from ebay but they cost me £30 (around 50usd)  :cry: for the two and I'd rather not spend all that money if they will be in the UK in a few weeks.  :biggrin:

Offline zannid

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 20, 2013, 02:05:54 PM »

She looks awesome zannid, you did a great job! You should have no problem with selling her!

Thanks so much! :D We're moving next month so I've been working extra hard to get projects done before then.

animal_lover

« Reply #176 on: March 20, 2013, 02:07:05 PM »
Argh! Now I want to find a RM Clawdeen! I thought my collection for that line was complete when I finally found Frankie and Lagoona, but I completely forgot about Clawdeen! Which surprises me because I actually LOVE this version of her.

I have a feeling the chances of me finding her in my area are slim to none. If anyone would be willing to help me out before she's gone for good but would be willing to wit for payment and to ship the doll. I'd really REALLY appreciate it!

Same goes for kohls exclusive Operetta and Frankie and Ghoulia ragdolls. I REALLY want all of these!

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #177 on: March 20, 2013, 02:46:43 PM »
Would a NIB Scaris Deuce be a fair trade for the upcoming classroom 2-pack with Cleo and Ghoulia?

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #178 on: March 20, 2013, 02:59:11 PM »
Argh! Now I want to find a RM Clawdeen! I thought my collection for that line was complete when I finally found Frankie and Lagoona, but I completely forgot about Clawdeen! Which surprises me because I actually LOVE this version of her.

I have a feeling the chances of me finding her in my area are slim to none.
If anyone would be willing to help me out before she's gone for good but would be willing to wit for payment and to ship the doll. I'd really REALLY appreciate it!

Same goes for kohls exclusive Operetta and Frankie and Ghoulia ragdolls. I REALLY want all of these!
kohls exclusive rag dolls???  some one got pic.. I think I missed news on these

animal_lover

« Reply #179 on: March 20, 2013, 03:01:44 PM »
I think that's a fair trade! And not a bad idea actually... :lol:

Post Merge: March 20, 2013, 03:03:04 PM

I have a feeling the chances of me finding her in my area are slim to none.
If anyone would be willing to help me out before she's gone for good but would be willing to wit for payment and to ship the doll. I'd really REALLY appreciate it!

kohls exclusive rag dolls???  some one got pic.. I think I missed news on these

Sorry! Bad wording. I mean the regular rag dolls. And the kohls exclusive Operetta.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal