collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Delaneys Final Dispersal Sale... Going...Going...Gone  (Read 20712 times)

Delaneys

• Trade Count: (0)
The Delaneys Final Dispersal Sale... Going...Going...Gone
« on: May 30, 2016, 04:58:55 PM »
Well, over 20 years after it started, we are finally closing down the pony room and selling our collection (I read with interest the speculations that it had been previously sold but it had not - we had trimmed the herd a few times but still had a large room in the house dedicated to ponies).

We have 60+ lots on ebay right now (seller = delaneys) and we have started a webstore at
where we have fixed price buy it nows... nothing cheap or inexpensive but hey... they've been with us for years now.  Yes, Rapunzel is there, so are Scribbles and Dabble.  We'll be adding to both ebay and the other site over the next few months.

If you have any special requests, please let us know.  But be kind... we've been out of the trading game for a long time and have little idea of the value of items.  And the proceeds are going for a great cause too!

For those that know us, Emma (the tiny baby at Pony Palooza I and II) is now 15, was diagnosed with stage 4 Hodgkins Lymphoma in March but is responding VERY well to chemotherapy and treatment and we have great hopes for a good outcome!  Think good thoughts for her.

And please let us know if you have a grail item you are looking for that you know we must have lurking on a shelf or in a closet somwhere  :biggrin:

We have an 8 foot long dresser full of accessories alone, all the UK comics, binders full of pony materials and tons and tons of "pony stuff" besides the ponies... we'll try and be responsive as we can but realize we're gone about 1 week a month at the hospital right now.  We'll do the best we can.... email us at  [email protected] .  If anyone is in the northern Virginia area and wants to visit the pony room one last time before we tear things apart too much, drop us a note!

Best to you all...

The Delaneys - The Sweet Celebrations Loving Family
Bill, Jeanne, Lauren, Brent, Thomas, Anna, Elisa and Emma
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 04:17:09 PM by Delaneys »

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
Re: The Final Dispersal Sale... The Delaney's Collection up!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 06:01:25 PM »
Hi there! Your ponies are so beautiful :3 do y'all have any G3s?
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Delaneys

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 06:04:58 PM »
Sorry no... pretty much all G1 stuff.  We're old-time collectors   =o)

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 06:18:44 PM »
Sent you an important PM!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 06:52:07 PM »
I'm sorry that your daughter is ill. Sending positive thoughts and good wishes.  I'm looking for UK comics 1 to 5 and holiday specials. Hope to hear from you. P.s. there are also some pesky accessories that i never seem to find!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 06:54:32 PM by Artemesia Floc »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 06:26:26 AM »
Hello! What a privilege to have contact with you guys! I've heard about you all and your awesome collection!!!
I'm so sorry to hear that your daughter is ill, but pleased she is responding well to treatment. Wishing you all well *hugs*

I think I may buy something even though the postage will suck, just to say I've got something that belonged to the Delaneys!!! ;)

Jules x
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 12:53:45 PM »
I've sent you a message via your web form, about pony stuff and about other stuff, but just on here I'd like to say it's been a long time, and I'm sad you're selling. It's yet another of the 'old school' collectors I remember from when I first came online in 1997-8, and even though I never got to go to a Palooza, I remember the talk and the photos from it all the same :)

Wishing Emma all the best with her treatment :)

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Delaneys

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 05:29:59 PM »
Does anyone remember fakie Princess Rinse and Spit?  lol... we just came across her when sorting out the room... too many good memories.  Who was it that won the fakie long drive contest (hitting fakie ponies with golf clubs) at the first Pony Palooza?  Boy... those were the days.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 05:39:06 PM »
I'm sorry to hear of such famous collectors going out but I hope your daughter continues to respond to treatment and gets well. Do you have any pictures of your pony room? I would love to see some before you dismantle it as I do not live near VA. Good luck with sales! Maybe I will have to PM at some point ;)

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2016, 05:45:24 PM »
I've heard absolutely amazing things about your collection and I'm so sorry to hear about Emma. I'm wishing you all the best.
I think I've bought from you before (a few years ago when I was just starting collecting). I don't live too far from you but I would hate to impose on you and your collection.

Delaneys

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2016, 06:25:31 PM »
We would be more than happy to have any collectors come by one last time... no imposition.  Seriously, we had folks from all over the world here for a week at a time in the early 2000's  =o). 
http://s1100.photobucket.com/user/wdelaney3d/library/The%20Ponyroom%20II are the last set of pics we had for the pony room... its about 14x20 without the closet.

Offline sweetbubbles

• Trade Count: (+83)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
    • Moondancer Paradise
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2016, 01:48:59 AM »
So wish I lived near you would have loved to come and see everything and take half home or all hahahah  >_<

Wish you all the best with selling everything and your little girl offcourse give her a huge ponyhug from me

ps: sending you a email with some questions xxx
:newpony: Sweetbubbles   :lovey:

My wantlist is here:
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=367105.new#new

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2016, 12:36:24 PM »
yay fantastic you posted here :-) sending you a PM definitely :-)

really hope your stash accomplishes getting Emma everything she needs to recover!!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:45:51 PM by maycrestmom »

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2016, 01:51:10 PM »
So glad to "see" you again, but so sorry your daughter is battling cancer.  I will be thinking good thoughts for her!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline blonde2themax

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2016, 02:54:51 AM »
Thanks so much for sharing pictures of your collection. It's absolutely amazing.  I'm very sorry your daughter is battling cancer. I hope all goes well and I'll pray for her. 
Thanks Shenanigans for my sig & Sirithfin for my profile pic :D!
My Sales Page :D!http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,319444.msg580218.html#msg580218
My G3 and Season Swap Wishlisthttp://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,327117.new.html#new

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal