collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Enterplay FIM Trading Card/CCG Trade Topic Part 3: Third Times the Charm  (Read 548 times)

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Here we shall conduct trades for the MLP FIM Trading cards, CCG cards and dog tags. Started a new topic because the old one was getting quite full, and to make it easier for those filling out their Series 3 collection to find current lists of who has what.

I'm looking for the Fluttershy box topper/lenticular. And the Cheese Sandwich foil promo, which was only given out at Ponycon earlier this year (And a brief flash sale on the same weekend). I would prefer to avoid spending $40+ for that cheese promo. I have the following for trade:

-A Spare Maud/Pinkie lenticular
-Series 2 Smarty Pants promo (I've a Manehattan '14 stamped Smarty Pants card, will trade for a promo/convention only card)
-Series 2 Vinyl Scratch promo
-Series 2 Applejack promo
-Baltimare 2014 stamped Equestrian Mailmare CCG card (Muffin pony/Ditzy Doo)
And assorted Series 1/2 cards, listed here:
http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/editCollection/collection_type/1/target_user_id/483377/game_id/121

I've yet to open the rest of my series 3 packs. I'll get to that early April and will post an updated list of needs/haves.
Thanks to Lunacat for the lovely art

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
I started a thread for this already...could a mod possibly merge the two please?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal