collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

VOTE FOR ONE ONLY! ^.^ The host pony is featured in photos, arts, crafts, and custom contests.

Cool Breeze - Windy Wing
Sea Breeze - Tropical Pony

Author Topic: ⭐️★ The Big Minnesota Pony Meet! ★⭐️ Sat 9/3 Featuring Sea Breeze!  (Read 22497 times)

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
"I survived the pretty strong winds 2016" <--- that's what my new t-shirt says.

I can add Blueberry Cheesecake to the list, although if you have extra and simply want to make a berry fruit side side, we light on fruits and heavy on desserts...

:lol: That shirt sounds about right. One of our neighbor's up the block had a tree branch fall right across their power lines, and mom saw at least 3 trees down on her drive home last night. Power came back around 1:30 or so; nothing like being woken up by a blinking clock! :lol:

A fruit salad might work, but it would be blackberry, not blueberry. Quite a difference in flavor. ;)

ETA: Do frozen blackberries work in a fruit salad? :huh:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 07:17:14 AM by Kazzellin »
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy

I can add Blueberry Cheesecake to the list, although if you have extra and simply want to make a berry fruit side side, we light on fruits and heavy on desserts...

:lol: That shirt sounds about right. One of our neighbor's up the block had a tree branch fall right across their power lines, and mom saw at least 3 trees down on her drive home last night. Power came back around 1:30 or so; nothing like being woken up by a blinking clock! :lol:

A fruit salad might work, but it would be blackberry, not blueberry. Quite a difference in flavor. ;)

Weird. I must have blueberries on my brain. Frozen blueBLACKberries would probably make an amazing sauce to drizzle over a fruit salad!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

Weird. I must have blueberries on my brain. Frozen blueBLACKberries would probably make an amazing sauce to drizzle over a fruit salad!

I can't help but think this particular story line does not have a cheesecake at the end of it. I'm starting to worry the cake is a lie. 
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile

I can't help but think this particular story line does not have a cheesecake at the end of it. I'm starting to worry the cake is a lie. 
Ooh, we can have that. :lookround: The cake shall not be a lie! PonyQueen plans to have one made already. Mine would just be secondary cake. :silly:
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

Ooh, we can have that. :lookround: The cake shall not be a lie! PonyQueen plans to have one made already. Mine would just be secondary cake. :silly:

All right, I see the problem. Someone seems to have the idea that there is such a concept as this "too many cheesecakes." I shall begin a campaign to rectify this tragic shift in our world.

(I'm not actually worried about this- I will be happy no matter what is on the food table. Even if it's not food. Hugs!)

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
Still a tie for the host pony? Gosh. Maybe we should just have both!
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile

Heh, I totally agree.   ^.^  It'd be nice to have a regular host pony & a rare host pony option.   :biggrin:
I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
And the winner is Sea Breeze by a feather!   :cheer:

Okay, time to get started with photos, crafts, art and custom projects featuring Sea Breeze!

Photo contest: Take a photograph featuring Sea Breeze participating in a *summer* activity. Hanging out at the beach, lounging poolside, attending a summer fair, watching a parade etc. You may take as many photos as you like but select only ONE for contest submission.

I will print your entries and we will vote for our favorite at the meet!

Heh, I totally agree.   ^.^  It'd be nice to have a regular host pony & a rare host pony option.   :biggrin:

We love you, Cool Breeze! Let's all of us bring her to the meet, too! We'll make sure to get a photograph of a herd of this hard-to-find pony.  ^.^
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 04:29:28 AM by ponyqueen »

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
And the winner is Sea Breeze by a feather!   :cheer:

Okay, time to get started with photos, crafts, art and custom projects featuring Sea Breeze!

Photo contest: Take a photograph featuring Sea Breeze participating in a *summer* activity. Hanging out at the beach, lounging poolside, attending a summer fair, watching a parade etc. You may take as many photos as you like but select only ONE for contest submission.

I will print your entries and we will vote for our favorite at the meet!

We love you, Cool Breeze! Let's all of us bring her to the meet, too! We'll make sure to get a photograph of a herd of this hard-to-find pony.  ^.^

Ah, Orange. You don't seem like a summery color, but there you are! Time to break out the camera!
PQ- so we should email/message you the picture we decide we want? or should we print up our own? I have a few good chances for photos this summer, so this should be lots of fun!

Also ....   Herd To Find! Hahahaha! 

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
 :frolic: glad I checked in!  Putting it on the calendar.  Hopefully I will be able to make it this time!!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
I didn't vote a second time cause I was cool with either winning! Anyways I don't own a Seabreeze and I'm interested in one so if anyone has one for sale bring her along :)

For Sale Wants

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I just want to be sure I'm making the right thing- the item for the craft/custom/art contest is supposed to be of Seabreeze, right? Are there any sort of rules on this- like if I make something with all the tropical ponies on it, is it still acceptable for the contest, or is it just really cool? I still haven't decided what I'm making, but I'm making SOMETHING. Possibly multiple somethings, but I'm only entering one of those somethings into the contest.

Hope everyone is having fun in Chicago this weekend! Happy hunting!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Hey, Neon? Do you still have the extra posters from past meets? I would like to use a couple for crafts. I can wait until the meet to get them, but I wanted to be sure you were bringing them along. I would love the one from last year and the one from the Valentine meet-up. I haven't decided yet if I want the breezie one- I'm cutting it up, so I have to figure out my best methods. I want to make a button- I'll bring the button maker, so if you want to make one too, we can probably find the time to cut another circle out! (I recently got a circle cutter, so it should be really easy!)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
I do have extras DM me :)

For Sale Wants

DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
I've always wanted to attend but was never able to... having a summer meet in the beginning of September is -perfect- though! Count me and the boyfriend in :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal