collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: almost a failed day ... lol  (Read 1130 times)

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
almost a failed day ... lol
« on: May 01, 2012, 06:53:20 PM »
so it's my week off before the crap hits the fan next week ... i suggested to my mom about going to a large fleamarket that we both love and surprisingly she agreed even after voicing concerns that today would be their first day open this year ...

i found a few cool things, a kinda dinged up g3 metal lunch box ... an AWESOME trigun pajama set (in the wash as we speak lol) ... some super yummy amish made bread and cheese and jam and fudge (that is now all warm and lovely in my belly .... mmmmmm fudge *drools*) ... and my epic hoodie i saw there last year, but refused to pay 40 dollars for (i got it for 20 bucks SQUEE!) ... and it's all awesome cause i love all that stuff, but it's not what i was lookin for ... not by a long shot ... last row of the market ... almost to the very end ... TOY BOOTHS!  first one ... nothin ... a small tub of g3's that were prety bleh and i had em all ... next one had a bigger tub and even a few g1's! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

i FINALLY got myself a Sugar Sweet candy cane girly! OMG sooooooo awesome, hair needs a little help and needs a little scrub, but so super happy with her! and then my heart about exploded! ... high flyer *faints* i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE dragonflies, like LOVE them so much i actively raise them in a specially cultivated water container kind of love them! lol and i did manage to grab a few g3's that looked like they could be upgrades with a little tlc ...

sugar sweet ran me $7 and High Flyer ran me $10, officially making her THE most expensive g1 pony i've ever bought ... even my mimic only ran me 4 and a quarter! lol but she is so amazing and wonderful and beautiful! DRAGONFLY!!! EEEE!

you can all return to your regularly scheduled brag programs ... lol
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
Re: almost a failed day ... lol
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 08:22:21 PM »
Glad you found so much cool stuff^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 12:01:53 AM »
Lol, I am so pleased you had such a good day.  Highflier is certainly a pretty girl.  Congrats on getting her too.  Yum to the fudge too :P

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 03:58:52 AM »
How lucky, grats!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 05:12:32 AM »
Congrats!

I love dragonflies and other invertebrates myself, I'd love to see pics of your set-up you have for your dragonfly nymphs :)

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal