collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 202628 times)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #555 on: September 04, 2014, 02:07:15 AM »
Depending on just how long it's been, you might not have seen Sweet Apple Acres, a whole third area alongside Ponyville and Canterlot.

There's a daily quest today that gives two gems for clearing eight objects. Sweet deal!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: September 08, 2014, 04:40:53 AM »
This morning it's not wanting to save that I've raised Apple Jack to her fifth star :/

Also, does the gemstone game of Balloon Pop (with the ponies above the stand) produce a pony each time? Just curious if it's worth spending 10 gems on :O
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 08, 2014, 05:00:33 AM »
I FINALLY cleared ALL the loyalty parasprites from my PV.....when a call came in. Which meant I auto-exited the game still in PV. So my PVs full of loyalty parasprites AGAIN!  Grrrrrr.

The balloon pops do NOT give you gems or ponies each play. Its truly random.  But in the process you will get an infinite number of water towers, wind mills, heart ice statues, and princess celestia statues.

BTW I need chests in Ponyville. Username Ponytails123
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 08, 2014, 05:40:15 AM »
Yeah.. my Ponyville's covered from top to bottom in loyalty parasprites too. :| I really need to get a Hospital or something, I need a source for more shards already!!
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: September 08, 2014, 06:01:28 AM »
Mine is also covered in Loyalty and some Magic parasprites. I really think there's something wrong with the probability of being given certain shards vs. the element of parasprites/bats (can I have some blue ones, please, I have so many Laughter shards and they're useless aside piling them into the totem for 1 bit a piece).

It'd be cool if there were a way to exchange so many common shards for rarer ones.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: September 08, 2014, 06:04:33 AM »
Mine is also covered in Loyalty and some Magic parasprites. I really think there's something wrong with the probability of being given certain shards vs. the element of parasprites/bats (can I have some blue ones, please, I have so many Laughter shards and they're useless aside piling them into the totem for 1 bit a piece).

It'd be cool if there were a way to exchange so many common shards for rarer ones.

A shard exchange sounds really neat!!

Also, though, I've found that exchanging 100+ shards at once at a shrine has a chance of giving you a gem. :o so I always wait until I have a little over 100 shards that I don't need for anything else, and then I spend 'em all at once and sometimes I get a gem out of it, hehehe!
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: September 08, 2014, 09:23:41 AM »
Use one problem to strike at another: cover your Ponyville in ice sculptures and Celestia statues, and there'll be no room for parasprites!

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 08, 2014, 07:59:51 PM »
I've been paving my Ponyville . . . and singing the "Big Yellow Taxi" song ("I paved ponyville, and put up some statues!").  I was mid-pave when this happened.  So close!!! 

The loyalty sprites/changelings/bats problem only happened after that last update.  Before that it really was a fairly even mix of the 6 types.  Though all iOS players got less magic shards per shop then Android users did and that has always been true.  So magic shards were the hard to come by ones. 

And, in a twist of fate, the day before that last update I mass-exchanged most of my shards for bits.  Over 500 EACH of laughter, honesty, generosity, kindness and LOYALTY!!!!  sigh  After all, I needed gems and for roughly 500 shards you get a gem (sometimes it takes closer to 700 shards).
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 09, 2014, 06:09:59 AM »
Queen Chrysalis has appeared but I don't have enough magic shards to defeat her.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #564 on: September 09, 2014, 09:58:06 AM »
Looks like I will never defeat nigtmare moon, all my totems are active but I cannot get fleetfoot! Still says balloon pop only :(
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 09, 2014, 10:15:24 AM »
Looks like I will never defeat nigtmare moon, all my totems are active but I cannot get fleetfoot! Still says balloon pop only :(
You need ALL of the ponies in Ponyville in order to get rid of Nightmare Moon?! O.o
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #566 on: September 10, 2014, 08:38:24 AM »
I dont think so, but i cant get rid of the fleetfoot quest and without quest progression your game is stuck.
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #567 on: September 10, 2014, 08:31:09 PM »
Fleetfoot randomly appears worth bits if you switch between towns. I think in Sweet Apple Acres she is most likely to show up in the store for bits. I was able to buy her. Just check every time you switch to a new town and grab her when you see her. :3

As for buying all the ponies, no, you don't need them all, but you do need a fair number of them.

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #568 on: September 12, 2014, 03:12:33 PM »
I have gave up on playing. Tried to play, but it wouldn't let me without an Internet connection. When I finally managed to (still without net connection), half of my gems disappeared (and I was saving up for Celestia and had already about 200! ugh), I was behind few missions (like defeating Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon and few other things) and still I don't have the Sweet Apple Acres, because of me not having an update for it. I just don't see the sense in playing.

And on my other account on my mobile, I had been reset to level 70, also getting most of my gems disappear, most of the pony tasks around towns being reset and it's just so frustrating i have now words for it.

I'm truly done with Gameloft.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 15, 2014, 04:45:05 PM »
Note to self - do pay attention when tapping on the harmony stones, as you will accidentally hit a shop and hit the "skip" button and lose 14 gems  :|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal