collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: White Fashion Style Celestia?  (Read 3475 times)

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
White Fashion Style Celestia?
« on: July 26, 2012, 04:57:06 PM »
I was searching Taobao as usual when I ran into a Fashion Style lot that happend to have this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So my question is... Is this another random pony made up by the workers at the Hasbro factory or do you think we can actually expect to see a White Fashion Style Princess Celestia at some point?
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: White Fashion Style Celestia?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 05:09:34 PM »
She has been floating around on Taobao for about 6 months or so now I think [maybe a little less]...she was available from sellers before Ditzy even turned up!

Dont take my word on it but I "think" most of the sellers that have pictures of her no longer have her in stock.

I have a terrible feeling that she is not going to make it to store...the back card on the current wedding FS Princesses with a white Celestia but a pink one in the box points an ugly finger at a change in plan somewhere along the line. i.e. did they do promo shots and an initial run on this lady and then suddenly change their mind to pink and unsurprisingly not redo promo shots of the product?

I am going to hope the last paragraph is a nonsense and she turns up though...no harm in hoping :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 05:13:30 PM »
I have her and I bought her from a friend about 6 months ago who got her on ebay.

I do wish they would release her though because she is gorgeous in person.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 05:15:24 PM »
Oh, had no idea she's been around Taobao for a while. Then again, I've only been back 2 months so XD

I got very exited finding this and probably got my hopes up a little too high hehe. Would so much like to see them release this one officially - maybe as an exclusive like they are doing with the white talking Celestia if nothing else :)

I mean, come on Hasbro, you gotta match your products with your characters in the show! :P

Oh well, keeping my fingers crossed and in the mean time I'll see if I can buy her of Taobao :)
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 05:18:20 PM »
*sigh*  I REALLY want this Celestia.  She's so beautiful. 

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 06:04:53 PM »
She has been floating around on Taobao for about 6 months or so now I think [maybe a little less]...she was available from sellers before Ditzy even turned up!

Dont take my word on it but I "think" most of the sellers that have pictures of her no longer have her in stock.

I have a terrible feeling that she is not going to make it to store...the back card on the current wedding FS Princesses with a white Celestia but a pink one in the box points an ugly finger at a change in plan somewhere along the line. i.e. did they do promo shots and an initial run on this lady and then suddenly change their mind to pink and unsurprisingly not redo promo shots of the product?

I am going to hope the last paragraph is a nonsense and she turns up though...no harm in hoping :)

:cry: Hathor, you make me cry!! I'm going back to my nice little day dream where I walk through TRU and find Minty, Sweetie Blue, and white FS Celestia sitting on the shelf right there in front of all the other ponies I already own a dozen times over. :P
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 06:13:43 PM »
As far as I can tell, she has not made a reappearance on Taobao in almost 2 months. I've placed a couple of Taobao orders since then.

Anyone else see her again?

:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline MoonstoneFluff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • I <3 Ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 07:44:35 PM »
Hoo boy... here we go again with the white Celestia thing!  Hasbro LOVES to tease us with white product photos and a pink toy when she hits shelves. 

At pony fair, someone asked about it and the Hasbro rep said something along the lines that moms wouldn't buy white toys because they get dirty too easily.  I seem to recall Lauren Faust making a comment shortly around the start of FiM that Hasbro felt the white wasn't "girly" enough to sell.  I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea.

Will we ever get a direct answer OR a white Celestia? 
Formerly known as HelloKuma

Offline MnDancer

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 08:00:15 PM »
Hoo boy... here we go again with the white Celestia thing!  Hasbro LOVES to tease us with white product photos and a pink toy when she hits shelves. 

At pony fair, someone asked about it and the Hasbro rep said something along the lines that moms wouldn't buy white toys because they get dirty too easily.  I seem to recall Lauren Faust making a comment shortly around the start of FiM that Hasbro felt the white wasn't "girly" enough to sell.  I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea.

Will we ever get a direct answer OR a white Celestia? 

That is really irritating! As a mother, I could not care less what color my daughter's toys are! I don't worry in the least little bit if her toys get dirty, unless they're plush and not washable. Plastic toys wipe off easily. That's just the most ridiculous excuse I've ever heard! And not girly enough? Since when is a white, winged unicorn not girly enough?!! It doesn't get any girly than that! The white unicorns and pegs were my fave as a kid!
:art:Pony lover since 1983 :rainbow:

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 08:53:24 PM »
We have FS Rarity and Shining Armor, who are both white. Hasbro is making up dumb excuses!

I've looked up studies on the color pink and girls... Girls do tend to like pink more, but it's actually shades of red in general. Reds, blues, and purples are most favorable colors, while greens and yellows are least favorable. White is a very gender neutral color, but it looks good with everything!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:56:35 PM by StarlightGaze »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012, 02:43:05 AM »

:cry: Hathor, you make me cry!! I'm going back to my nice little day dream where I walk through TRU and find Minty, Sweetie Blue, and white FS Celestia sitting on the shelf right there in front of all the other ponies I already own a dozen times over. :P

Oh sorry sweetie :hug: I am desperately hoping it is wrong as well - hopefully she will show up at some point in stores [or even as an exclusive next year :)] - its not so much the show accuracy side of it for me and I am a massive fan of "pink" as a colour but this pony with that hair colour and that symbol just looks gorgeous in white and I would love to have her...so I feel your pain.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline BrightIdea

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2012, 10:37:32 AM »
As far as I can tell, she has not made a reappearance on Taobao in almost 2 months. I've placed a couple of Taobao orders since then.

Anyone else see her again?

Yep I think you are right. I bought mine about 2 months ago, and haven't seen any more since.

Offline MimicMLP

• ~Non-Picky Pony Collector~
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • MimicMLP's Sales
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2012, 10:44:30 AM »
I want a white celestia as much as anyone else...

You would think that now that we have Cadence it would be a good idea to have white celetia since they might look too much alike if they are both pink

BenightedMoon

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2012, 04:16:23 PM »
You would think that now that we have Cadence it would be a good idea to have white celetia since they might look too much alike if they are both pink

Exactly what I was thinking :lol: I don't want to spend money on two ponies that look almost the same.  :unsure:

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2012, 07:05:03 PM »
Want want want!! Maybe if we buy enough talking white Celestia's, it will convince them to release her??!   :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal