collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your most embarrassing moment.  (Read 6691 times)

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Your most embarrassing moment.
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2012, 04:13:48 AM »
Ahahaha! Some of these are priceless! xD

Mine...well I can't even look back on it and laugh cause it just wasn't good...

It was my last year of 6th Form, so I was about 17. In your last couple of years at my old school, you can have lunch outside off the premises, so my friends and I usually went to the shop for food, then across the road to sit on the park. There was this kiddies play area, so we went and sat on the roundabout, which was fine until we got up to leave...and I noticed this awful dog-poo smell...which wasn't on my shoes. Turns out someone had let their dog foul on a children's roundabout, and I'd *sat* in it without realising. I spent most of my next lesson locked in the toilets trying (unsuccessfully) to wash it off... I managed to get rid of the smell, but I wore my cardigan tied around my waist for the rest of the day!
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2012, 12:52:59 PM »
Kiwi--that last one sounds painful!!

Saja...LOL  I bet the kids were surprised too!

Fiwen...UGH!  Oh man, that's horrible!  I can't stand people who let their dogs take a dump wherever they want to...responsibility, much? 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2012, 09:27:46 AM »
lol heres one of my moms... when i was a little kid, and just learning to read, we were at some big department store in the mall, something like a Pennys or Fields... anyways, i declaree i need to go potty so we head to the restroom.

shes waiting by the sinks as a little old lady comes out to wash her hands, meanwhile she hears little ol innocent me int he stall:

"hey mom!... what does.... F....U....*...-"
"It means hurry up!" called a mortified mom XD
the lil ol lady was trying not to crack up

Offline nearlyheadlessnayy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2012, 10:02:44 AM »
That's halarious,
I was thinking about this thread on the train earlier, and I thought of another thing.

When I was at school it was my time of the month, so whilst I was in class I shoved a tampon up my jumper and asked to go to the toilet, the teacher thought I was stealing pens or something so she made me hold up my "pen" in front of the whole class so they knew I was stealing.
Well er.. it wasn't a pen. It was pretty awkward.

Talking of that, someone asked for my number once so instead of getting a pen out of my bag I grabbed a tampon..

Why must these items haunt me so?
*Thanks Tinrobo for my avatar! <3**

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2012, 10:06:13 AM »
Tampons are evil, you know.  They plot against humanity...  XD

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2012, 11:05:36 AM »
I think mine is the time when I was fresh with my driversliscence and had been to the city with my younger brother who was kind enough to let me drive his car. It was winter and the plow had left massive walls of snow at the sides of the road, like 1,5 meters high at some places, and when we came to a roundabout I missunderstood one snow-wall as being the middle of the roundabout which I hadn't even come into and to make it short: I entered the roundabout from the wrong direction and went against the traffic! Luckily it was no heavy traffic, only two or so cars but oy.. I can still see the grin on those drivers faces and how they fell over laughing and clapped their hands while I drove around trying to get out without crashing!

My poor brother hid with his face to his knees. Luckily he was the one who suggested not to tell anybody about the event. Mom still don't know about it so ssshhhh!

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2012, 11:47:28 AM »
I sort of averted one today.
I was on the train home and the train was coming into the station so my friend and I stood up and decided to walk toward the doors. Now for some reason the driver was really hammering it so the train was rather bumpy. I took a step at the wrong moment and did a rather epic flailing fall into a set of seats. Thankfully they were empty and the carriage was pretty empty too. (although if a cute guy had been in there it would have been a nice 'crash into hello' moment)

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline KneonT

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shadowbinders
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2012, 01:07:42 PM »
I can think of 3 off the top of my head (I can think of tons of funny things we did on purpose..but these 3 were accidental)

1.  When I was in High School I was in a store with my BFF and there was this really hot guy.  I was staring at him and walking and ran face first into a pole.  He busted out laughing and kept walking.  I wanted to die.

2.  When I was in 9th grade I had filled my purse with pads to put in my locker (in case I would need them throughout the year) and I went to reach into my bag to pull out something and the pads (there were a bunch) flew out all over the hall.  Then the Senior boys stopped and helped me pick them up.  I was mortified!

3.  When my son was little my husband thought it was funny that he taught him the word "boobies." So my son is in the cart in front of me and starts yelling "BOOBIES" at the top of his lungs and kept hitting my in the chest.  Everyone was looking.  I was so mad at DH for that one!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 01:10:17 PM by KneonT »
Steampunk, Fantasy, Magic, and Mecha
shadowbinders.com

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2012, 09:13:42 AM »
Oh lordie I am literally the queen of embarrassing moments.  When I am around, embarrassing things happen to 'normal' people; it's like I'm the harbinger of embarrassment. 

One of mine is the time my oldest daughter pulled down my pants in the check-out line at Walmart.  It was right after I had my middle daughter, so I was *totally* rocking enormous white grannie panties.  Yeah, I am HOOOOOOT!!

This is my husband's embarrassing story: him and his son Devin, who was around 5 at the time, were in the check out line at Walmart (again, Walmart!) and someone let one rip.   :toot: .   Devin turns to my husband and says loud enough for everyone to hear "Gross Dad, was that you?"He said it wasn't, but at that point everyone was staring at him.  Hahaha, blamed for someone else's SBD!!!

But my most favorite story, quite literally the funniest thing I've ever seen, happened about 18 years ago at the Topsfield Fair.  In the center of the fair, there is a large grassy area where there are normally animal shows.  Well on this particular day, there was a Karate expo going down in the grassy ring.  The loud speaker intercom kept announcing the karate show *like every 2 minutes* and the star of the karate show was some 4th level degree black belt guy.  Over and over and over again they kept announcing this guy's name and how awesome at karate he was. 
The show begin....over the loud speaker we here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rO1n8-SuNM
Snap! "I've got the Power!" blasts while small karate kids run out or the tent sent up for the expo and do their thing.  The song ends, but lo, it is looped and keeps playing while various ages and stages of karate enthusiasts karate it out.  For 15 long minutes we, the audience hears "Dun dun dunn nunnn nunnn nunnn I've got the power!!!" on repeat and all the while the announcer counts down the minutes until Master Karate Guy makes his grand entrance.
The time has arrived for Awesome Super Master Karate Guy to rock our worlds with his amazing karate abilities!  Yet again (for like the 20th damn time) "I've Got the Power" blasts.  He comes hauling butt out of the tent, in a full sprint.  His clean white gie dazzling in the sunlight, his impressive black belt whipping in the wind behind him!  "Dunn dunn dunn nuunnn" on full blast.  Suddenly, Karate guy slips on the grass....he flies, vertically, up into the air...then comes crashing down on the grass.  He springs up to his feet, like he *totally* meant to do *that*, save for the enormous grass stain all over his back and butt. 
It took me a full blink to process what happened.  Then, as if on cue, my sister and I burst out laughing.  I mean, literally laughing so hard I almost peed.  The best part, we were the ONLY PEOPLE LAUGHING!!!!  My mom kept poking me, saying "Stop it!", but how could we?!  Honestly, I am laughing while I am typing this.  Ah-Maz-Ing. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2012, 07:45:47 PM »
Sadly, mine's from 5th grade continuation practice.  We were rehearsing a song to sing for out parents ("wind beneath my wings") and when the teacher cut us off, we all sat down quietly.  And then it happened.  I farted.  On a metal chair.  In the gym.  Not only did the chair amplify the sound, but the gym made it ECHO!  I turned such an awful shade of red that everyone knew who was the culprit.  I ran into an old classmate only last year (it's been 13 years) and they asked if I remembered that fart!  I will literally never live it down.

:lol:

while rushing around like a crazy person before my wedding, as brides are wont to do, there was a confusing panic over what to do with my iphone. i had written my vows on it, so i would need someone to hand it to me. (yeah, mr kaninchin and i read our vows off our phones.) plans were made accordingly. and then forgotten in the bedlam. when i realized this i was standing panicing with a bouquet in one hand and a phone in the other. panic. finally, the photographer suggests i put it down the front of my dress and discreetly turn away from the guests to slip it out when the time came. so classy but no other options! of course, when the time came, i wasn't discreet enough and everyone laughed uproariously. i turned and pout/panic whined "but i don't have pockets!" everyone kept laughing.

thankfully, everyone believed we orchestrated this on purpose and told us how much they loved our sense of humour. but i was mortified!

I had my vows and a hankie (my something old) stuffed down my dress.  When it was time for me to read my vows, I was a little teary (the hubby had done a surprisingly good job on his) and I whipped out the hankie quite dramatically!  There are pictures of everyone laughing while I dry my tears lol.  Then, I folded it and put it back in the dress, held up a finger for silence, and whipped out the vows.  Hilarity ensued.  I knew it would be funny, so I just went for it.  I do not embarrass easily though and I'm naturally a bit silly.

See?  They totally laughed at me!  The buttheads! (my uncle was our officiant, so I guess he's allowed to lol)

Post Merge: May 29, 2012, 08:02:01 PM

Ooh, there's several from when I was a kid.  I was too little to be embarrassed, but my mom was.  Best one is probably this though:

I was taught from a very young age how bad cigarettes are for you (I was a kid during the Joe Camel days and I guess my parents were terrified I would think it was cool).  So little toddler me just calls them "death."  Way easier to say, anyway!  I would point to them on the sidewalks and yell "death!" to my parents when were were out on walks.  Apparently one day, a guy lit a cigarette right next to me.  I started pointing and jumping and yelling 'DEATH DEATH, MOMMY!  DEATH!" in my tiny little 2 year-old voice.  The guy just glared at us and walked away.

:lmao:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 08:02:02 PM by ZennaBug »

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2012, 12:07:38 AM »
:lmao: at the cigarette story!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2012, 12:12:03 AM »
I can think of 3 off the top of my head (I can think of tons of funny things we did on purpose..but these 3 were accidental)

1.  When I was in High School I was in a store with my BFF and there was this really hot guy.  I was staring at him and walking and ran face first into a pole.  He busted out laughing and kept walking.  I wanted to die.

:lmao:  hilarious!  You poor thing :D

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2012, 07:14:00 AM »
Pahaha, I love all these so much :D

The trolley thing reminded me that I did JUST the same thing the other day. Two trollies next to each other and while chatting to my mum I just dumped a load of shopping in one of them. Then I looked at 'our' trolley and loudly said, "why the hell did you pick up those apples mum, they look disgusting, don't think I'm touching them" before the penny dropped and I caught the eye of the trolley owner... Ah well!

My best one (that I would be able to share here) is probably when I went on my first date with my current boyfriend. We went out for dinner in a very expensive place and, long story short, I got very animated when telling a story and whacked a bottle of beer straight into the handbag of the woman at the next table. She was not good natured about it, shouted at me for a while and then demanded to move table. There wasn't a person in the restaurant looking at anything else XD We have never been back there...

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2012, 07:57:28 AM »
Pahaha, I love all these so much :D

The trolley thing reminded me that I did JUST the same thing the other day. Two trollies next to each other and while chatting to my mum I just dumped a load of shopping in one of them. Then I looked at 'our' trolley and loudly said, "why the hell did you pick up those apples mum, they look disgusting, don't think I'm touching them" before the penny dropped and I caught the eye of the trolley owner... Ah well!

My best one (that I would be able to share here) is probably when I went on my first date with my current boyfriend. We went out for dinner in a very expensive place and, long story short, I got very animated when telling a story and whacked a bottle of beer straight into the handbag of the woman at the next table. She was not good natured about it, shouted at me for a while and then demanded to move table. There wasn't a person in the restaurant looking at anything else XD We have never been back there...

Oh dear. XD
This morning there was another near miss. My brother and I were in town this morning doing some minor bits and bobs like getting phone credit for me and getting something posted for him, We decided to get breakfast whilst we were out and we decided to go into the local Wimpy. We were sitting at a small table with two armchair like seats. I go to stand up and I forgot my foot was resting on the table base, so it moves backwards, my glass slides off and somehow I manage to just catch it. And then when I do stand up I nearly loose control of my legs for no reason and almost faceplant into the seat next to me.

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2012, 10:35:52 AM »
Sadly, mine's from 5th grade continuation practice.  We were rehearsing a song to sing for out parents ("wind beneath my wings") and when the teacher cut us off, we all sat down quietly.  And then it happened.  I farted.  On a metal chair.  In the gym.  Not only did the chair amplify the sound, but the gym made it ECHO!  I turned such an awful shade of red that everyone knew who was the culprit.  I ran into an old classmate only last year (it's been 13 years) and they asked if I remembered that fart!  I will literally never live it down.

I died a little from the laughing.  :lmao:

DID YOU EVER KNOW THAT YOU'RE MY :raintoot:

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal