collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 162868 times)

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #330 on: January 22, 2012, 03:13:28 PM »
Does anyone know when SS Frankie is supposed to start appearing in stores? I want her so bad!

P.S. If anyone sees a SS Draculaura in stores, I'll pay you to pick her up for me!

the rumor I heard was april for SS frankie? but I don't recall where I heard it now :P

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #331 on: January 22, 2012, 03:24:58 PM »

And BarbGirl, I think you might have just sold me on Toralei. I didn't want her because she's orange, and I hate orange...but those eyes are amazing!

Her faceup is GORGEOUS...she has the prettiest eyes of any of the girls, IMO. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #332 on: January 22, 2012, 03:40:03 PM »
SO ANNOYED. Ugh. I spent yesterday re-styling Operettas hair, and when I went to put her back on her stand the little waist clip was gone. So I went to look in my box where I have a few extra stands, and by other extra black stand, the waist clip is gone as well! I took a red clip from a spare ghoulia stand, but now I have 2 spare stands with no clips - how useless!  Hopefully they'll turn up sometime. But I am using ONLY black stands to display my dolls (because I am a Fussy McFusserson) so it's always hard to track down extras.

in other new, Operetta looks GREAT.... but my laptop died an agonizing death at approximately 3:37am this morning, so I can't share :\
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:43:15 PM by NoDivision »

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 22, 2012, 04:10:17 PM »
I just ordered Cupid from German Amazon, Have anybody else ordered from there? And if so, when did your doll arrive? Mine is due 20-27 February D:
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 22, 2012, 04:19:03 PM »
Well....that Azura doll is awesome. I was only going to let myself get one doll from this series and be done with hit. I don't think I am gonna be sticking to that though, lol....

Post Merge: January 22, 2012, 04:24:37 PM

I have a question. I am new to this toy line. Are Azura and Cupid new releases, or older ones? Because they are super expensive on eBay but you know how eBay sellers are like sometimes....crazy, LOL.
I am love with those two and think I must get them. Are they hitting store shelves now?

OMG I don't need to collect anything else! Well, I'm only gonna be getting the ones I like and there are some dolls in the line I think are pretty fugly, no offense. So it won't cost me too much, haha!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 04:24:37 PM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 22, 2012, 04:35:30 PM »
Who is Azura? Do you mean Nefera? If so, she and Cupid are new, but kinda hard to find right now.... hence the high ebay prices

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 22, 2012, 04:38:03 PM »
Does anyone know when SS Frankie is supposed to start appearing in stores? I want her so bad!

P.S. If anyone sees a SS Draculaura in stores, I'll pay you to pick her up for me!

Thank you!
the rumor I heard was april for SS frankie? but I don't recall where I heard it now :P

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 22, 2012, 04:40:08 PM »
Well....that Azura doll is awesome. I was only going to let myself get one doll from this series and be done with hit. I don't think I am gonna be sticking to that though, lol....

Post Merge: January 22, 2012, 04:24:37 PM

I have a question. I am new to this toy line. Are Azura and Cupid new releases, or older ones? Because they are super expensive on eBay but you know how eBay sellers are like sometimes....crazy, LOL.
I am love with those two and think I must get them. Are they hitting store shelves now?

I assume you mean Nefera? :) Azura is her pet scarab beetle that she comes with. Both dolls are new, however Cupid is a Walmart exclusive. Many people began finding her shortly before Christmas and she's being shipped out in cases just containing her. Her "official" release is said to be set for February and she will likely be pushed for Valentine's Day, so she should be easier to find by then.

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #338 on: January 22, 2012, 04:49:27 PM »

i really really hope so! she is gorgeous! i must have her :heart:

BornAUnicorn

« Reply #339 on: January 22, 2012, 05:03:28 PM »
I just ordered Cupid from German Amazon, Have anybody else ordered from there? And if so, when did your doll arrive? Mine is due 20-27 February D:

I got my Cupid from German Amazon a couple of days ago, It took 5 business days :)

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 23, 2012, 06:31:00 AM »
Does anyone need Sweet 1600 Frankie? I have one MIB that I am looking to trade for a doll that I don't have. :)

creampuf

« Reply #341 on: January 23, 2012, 07:19:53 AM »
Well....

my toddler has decided that he like MH. So when I gave him my doubles form gloom beach he was thrilled ^_^ The first night Frankie slept in bed and the next couple days he'd keep playing with them. Which for a toddler a few days of playing is like major love. It was sooo cute when he tried to brush Clawdeen's hair...he gave up and gave her to me so I could do it for him. Amazingly enough he has yet to break one ^_^

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #342 on: January 23, 2012, 08:46:53 AM »
Since Cupid is part of the Sweet 1600 line, do you think they'll release her again in the future? I'm not loving her hair, and seems it's a mess to deal with...or is it just the one release since she's a store exclusive?

Also, has anyone taken their SS Abbey's hair down? I'm getting tired of the side ponytail, but I don't want it to be weird if I take it out...

Monsterelli

« Reply #343 on: January 23, 2012, 09:28:15 AM »

And BarbGirl, I think you might have just sold me on Toralei. I didn't want her because she's orange, and I hate orange...but those eyes are amazing!

Her faceup is GORGEOUS...she has the prettiest eyes of any of the girls, IMO. 

I agree! When I first saw her promo pics I wasn't so sure since I hate orange.. but she has really grown on me and has such a lovely face :) Hopefully one day I can find her.

Best of luck to everyone with their doll searches today!  :D

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 23, 2012, 09:58:41 AM »
Thank you guys for answering my questions. The hunt for those two will begin next payday. :)
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal