collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 164156 times)

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #300 on: January 21, 2012, 06:50:13 PM »
I found Operetta yesterday!!  Didn't even form a conscious thought, just grabbed her while walking down the aisle!  No sign of Nefera or Cupid yet :-(

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 21, 2012, 07:04:05 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This package of delight arrived this morning.
My AMAZING friend found me all three the other day as my local Asda, Wilko's and Boots didnt have any.

Very happy and very greatful

Laura's face is quite pretty.

I think I'd find Cupid cuter with new lips...hmm...may have to consider buying her.

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #302 on: January 21, 2012, 08:44:19 PM »
I ADORE SS Lala...I'm still kicking myself for not buying her when I saw here in Canada.  She has YET to show up here anywhere.  Perhaps I can convince the husband to run to WalMart when we get up tomorrow...

~Rodan+Fields~

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #303 on: January 21, 2012, 08:58:41 PM »
lucked out and got my hands on operetta and nefera on thursday ( I was going to rehome nefera, but she really is pretty I might keep her) Then drove to the middle of no where today to get my hands on some cupids (in my sales thread) but all my stores restocked the dead tired dolls, all the skull shores are gone :(

so hopefully those come back...

Dibbles

« Reply #304 on: January 21, 2012, 09:23:18 PM »
I found Operetta and Nefera today! So happy to have them, and hopefully this means I'll find a Toralei in the near future. As for Abbey, I have no idea where/when I'll get her.

I found Operetta!!  They also had Nefera as well but I just don't like her. She takes away from Cleo.

Lol, I'm the opposite. I like Nefera better than Cleo.

Tagi

« Reply #305 on: January 21, 2012, 09:32:50 PM »
On a whim on my way home from work I decided to just check out kmart, and some time over the weekend they had restocked! Two SS Ghoulias (already have her) and an Abbey and Draculaura! So I snagged those two with much glee. Now just to hunt down Lagoona and Gil.

Yay!

Novavelle

« Reply #306 on: January 21, 2012, 09:36:17 PM »
I found Operetta and Nefera today! So happy to have them, and hopefully this means I'll find a Toralei in the near future. As for Abbey, I have no idea where/when I'll get her.

I found Operetta!!  They also had Nefera as well but I just don't like her. She takes away from Cleo.

Lol, I'm the opposite. I like Nefera better than Cleo.

I keep seeing toralei, if you need someone to pick one up for you, everyone seems to be leaving her on the shelves around here.

Dibbles

« Reply #307 on: January 21, 2012, 10:18:02 PM »
PMing you.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:22:02 PM by Dibbles »

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #308 on: January 21, 2012, 10:29:29 PM »
oh my picklepud your Cupid is LOVELY :heart: I am wanting her more and more....her lips still bug me tho....Im hoping I will like her more in person.

No luck today either...but we are going to stop at a different Target (and perhaps a Walmart) while we are out of town tomorrow ^_^

I can't wait for pictures of these new dolls to start showing up! :D I have high hopes for the Gargoyle CAM

Tagi

« Reply #309 on: January 21, 2012, 11:43:39 PM »

Kmart haul by Ichigotchi, on Flickr

Can't help but notice that both these skull shores have teal stands, while my SS Ghoulia has lime green. And I know I've seen SS Abbey with a blue one before. Are they packaged with random coloured stands?

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #310 on: January 21, 2012, 11:57:57 PM »
@ Tagi

Yes i noticed that too, mattel origionally gave them each an individual color stand but now it seems they are getting that teal greeny one for the Skull shores.

All the ones i got from Angelic Dreams first shipment have the colors but my second gil had the teal greenish.

Anyone getting the different colors when buying them in the present?

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #311 on: January 21, 2012, 11:59:41 PM »
Both of mine (Ghoulia and Gil) have the teal ones

~Rodan+Fields~

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 22, 2012, 01:35:37 AM »
Laura's face is quite pretty.
I'd like to think so!

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 22, 2012, 02:11:47 AM »
I mentioned something about the stands in the last thread on the old Arena. My Ghoulia came with a lime green stand, and Abbey came with an icy blue one. Gil had the teal. I didn't find Lagoona, a friend out of state snagged her for me. She came with the teal as well, but my friend let me have the pink one that came with hers (she ordered her own from AD). And Ravie mentioned that her Gil came with an orange stand.

So I'm inclined to think that the initial run came with individual colors, but everything after is the teal? The last three signature dolls I've purchased (Toralei, Operetta, and Nefera) all came with black stands. I'm wondering if black will be the standard color for stands, with basic lines coming with another color. Not a big deal, since they all go into a box, along with the brushes. I prefer to display the dolls posed, without stands. But the individual colors was a cute touch.

EmoKuu

« Reply #314 on: January 22, 2012, 02:49:35 AM »
Sooo jealous of everybodys finds! I'll wait for my Sweet 1600 Draculaura to get here and then consider getting SS Lala as well, if I find I like her face more. And Cupid! Swoon! I still hope I'll get lucky and find her with someone's help when she becomes more available.

I've had some luck with getting cheapish outfits lately (split SS Ghoulia stock, all the CAM starter pack sets and DT Cleo on ebay, etc). I also picked up Ghoul Spirit Ghoulia so now I'm waiting for an even bigger stack of dolls to reach me. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal