collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: our generation girl accessories+ponies?  (Read 4141 times)

Offline frizzycat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Plastic Candy
Re: our generation girl accessories+ponies?
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2016, 07:20:38 AM »

Plastic Candy is another great resource, and includes reviews of different sets (including some Re-ment), as well as lots of tutorials.  This site tends to focus more on redecorating existing buildings and showing how to make different miniatures to go along with it, so it can also be a huge help!

:lol: Plastic Candy's my blog! I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned on a non-Sylvanian related site before.

Offline Alipes

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • Custom and Diorama Photo Gallery
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2016, 08:51:32 AM »

Plastic Candy is another great resource, and includes reviews of different sets (including some Re-ment), as well as lots of tutorials.  This site tends to focus more on redecorating existing buildings and showing how to make different miniatures to go along with it, so it can also be a huge help!

:lol: Plastic Candy's my blog! I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned on a non-Sylvanian related site before.

Really?  That's so awesome!  I didn't realize you were a member here, but your blog totally deserves a mention!  Your building repaint/remodels especially have been a big source of inspiration for me.  I think one of my favorites is the sewing supply shop, because the attention to detail is absolutely fantastic!

Offline frizzycat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Plastic Candy
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2016, 04:59:38 AM »
Aww, thanks! <3

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2016, 05:16:15 PM »
G1 are SUCH a weird scale... ummmm... it's not a scale that dollhouse miniatures come in very often!  It's like...  1:4 to 1:7, depends on what you're talking about.   A bit bigger than Barbie accessories but not the next standard scale. 

No you can't use 1:3 scale doll stuff without the ponies looking like they've wandered up the Beanstalk and are in the Giant's Castle.  :)
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

cannibalism

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2016, 05:28:25 PM »
G1 are SUCH a weird scale... ummmm... it's not a scale that dollhouse miniatures come in very often!  It's like...  1:4 to 1:7, depends on what you're talking about.   A bit bigger than Barbie accessories but not the next standard scale. 

No you can't use 1:3 scale doll stuff without the ponies looking like they've wandered up the Beanstalk and are in the Giant's Castle.  :)

I think Barbie accessories work okay if not just a hair small.  But for things like accessories,  size varies and small accessories work for ponies. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal