collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MASSIVE Goodwill pony haul!! G1 and G3.5 + so many plushies!!!  (Read 1719 times)

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
MASSIVE Goodwill pony haul!! G1 and G3.5 + so many plushies!!!
« on: January 13, 2016, 10:03:46 AM »
This is not all from last night but a cumulative haul of all the GW ponies and pony merch I've secured over the past week or two since I keep finding more things day after day I decided to wait to take a pic before making a brag. :silly:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Found all of these at the same GW Outlet where I made the miraculous SS Crumpet discovery. :happy:

Some highlights include: G1s SS Cupcake, SS North Star and pink happy tails pony with blue hair, plus a baby ballerina pony, Talking Princess Celestia (white version), 2 EG dolls Twilight Sparkle & Rainbow Dash. Not pictured is a EG Fluttershy but I DID find a LARGE styling style SITTING Fluttershy which I'd never seen before! And a styling sized Fluttershy next to her. Not just one but TWO Sing & Dance Pinkie Pies!!! :frolic: :frolic:  :frolic:  Sadly, one of the Pinkies has had a very rough life with her mane and tail chopped and dress ripped and torn (perhaps cut off by scissors??) and she doesn't appear to even work. She was my first find. The SECOND PP is in VERY good even excellent condition no haircuts no torn dress AND when I replaced her batteries--- SHE WORKS! :happy:
These debuted in 2006 and I remember they were quite expensive @ Target when I first saw them in person I felt very creep-ed out by her haha She was Sing & Dance Creepy Pie to me. :P Especially with how her robotic head jerkily turns from side to side and her proclaiming, "HI! I'm PINKIE! Waaannaaa plaaaay?!"  Very reminiscent of a pony version of Chuckie from Child's Play :yikes:  haha which is why I always told myself I'd never pay retail for her but if I ever ran across her at a thrift store or Goodwill, I"d pick her up in a heartbeat. The fact that I happened to get her so cheaply at an outlet is even better. :bigups: I gotta admit I have fun with this toy even in my 30s so I can imagine how delightful it would be to a little girl. It really is an adorable item and I intend to save it for my future little one someday. :lovey:

I also found a motorized walking Pinkie Pie that shouts random Pink-isms and such. Build-a-Bear Princess Twilight Sparkle, a MLP Chutes & Ladders game minus the pony figure pieces, a MLP puzzle from like 2005, Singing Christmas Minty plush, color change styling Star Catcher, two remote control pony vehicles; RD's airplance and Scootaloo's bicycle no remotes but I found the remote to the bicycle one on a previous visit lol

Last but not least, a musical pony balloon that lights up and changes colors, playing 2 different songs, the MLP Train set from a few Christmases ago with two extra car attachments, so much pony plush -- Lyra Heartstrings, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, 3 versions of Twilight Sparkle, the newer pony with the treble clef for her cutie mark *her name escapes me right now!* AND a 1985 Lionel ThunderCats figure!!  All in all, a decent haul of pony goodness. And this, my pony friends, is why thrift hunting and digging through bins at GW is totally worth it! SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND! :silly: :silly: :silly:

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:16:16 AM by SunnyDazeAhead »
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MASSIVE Goodwill pony haul!! G1 and G3.5 + so many plushies!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 11:16:05 AM »
Holy smokes... My GW never has ANYTHING.... I need to find one of these outlets!! Congrats on your successful hunts!!  :lol:

Offline PinkieShyPony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 11:34:49 AM »
That is so awesome! My goodwill never has anything either :cry:  lol

Karebearcntdwn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 01:09:08 PM »
Buttonso, look up goodwill outlet or goodwill buy the pound on Google and include your  state. I looked it up and found one pretty close to me and have also had pony luck as well!  :lol:  :frolic:

This was a marvelous haul SunnyDazeAhead, and thank you so much, if you never posted your first thread I would have never known of this somewhat magical place

Offline buttonso

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 01:18:00 PM »
Buttonso, look up goodwill outlet or goodwill buy the pound on Google and include your  state. I looked it up and found one pretty close to me and have also had pony luck as well!  :lol:  :frolic:

This was a marvelous haul SunnyDazeAhead, and thank you so much, if you never posted your first thread I would have never known of this somewhat magical place

Hmmmmmm looks like there's one in Kansas City! I will have to make a day trip sometime...

Yes, thank you for posting, SunnyDazeAhead! I never knew there were GW outlets either! :D

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 01:34:14 PM »
Holy smokes... My GW never has ANYTHING.... I need to find one of these outlets!! Congrats on your successful hunts!!  :lol:

Congrats, wowzers!!

My local GW stores have nuthin' but fakies.. :lol:
I wish there was an outlet here...  :yikes:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 02:08:59 PM »
Wow, I wish I lived in your area! What a lot of great pony finds.  Major congrats on all of your new additions :D

Niwalime

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 06:22:54 PM »
Wooow what great finds! :heart:

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 08:29:52 PM »

You're very welcome! I didn't know it existed either until I moved to a bigger city and stumbled across one by accident haha I'm glad others are visiting their local outlets and finding some ponies. Those darlings need to be rescued! :whoa:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 05:38:00 AM »
Wow congrats the pony luck has smiled upon you this year.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2016, 05:45:39 AM »
Wow!!! Your GW's have been really pumping them out. Congrats on your finds :cheer:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2016, 05:43:53 PM »
WoW! That is alot of new ponies! 

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2016, 07:09:19 AM »
More new pony plushies to add to the haul! :happy:  Including a BIG Princess Twilight Sparkle that is very similar to the Walmart Black Friday version only her material isn't felt it's slinky and smooth AND she has wings. I didn't even know this one existed. I found a cute TS purse so I just put it on her as a snazzy accessory :silly:

r

DJ PON3! I didn't have her yet and she's a bit dingy but nothing a good washing won't cure. BAB Pinkie!! Didn't have her yet either and wasn't planning on making her but definitely happy to add her if I could find her cheap hehe
Also another BAB RD which is a bit worse for the wear with dark smudges all over but perhaps they will wash out --- it's what I'm hoping! I'm so blessed to have found all the goodies that I have at this outlet and I'm continually astounded because just an hour north away I hardly EVER found anything MLP! The pony luck is defiintely showering down upon me now. Hopefully the pony gods keep sending it my way because I'll take all that I can get. I know how it works these days pretty soon I'll probably not find anything forever now. :P  Thanks for all the awesome comments and happy pony hunting! :happy:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:12:37 AM by SunnyDazeAhead »

Offline buttonso

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2016, 10:05:28 AM »
Woah! More good luck! Awesome! :D I still haven't ventured out to tKC to check out the outlet there but I will soon!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal