collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 87936 times)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Re: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update & Week 10 pg 90!! Home Stretch!
« Reply #1365 on: August 24, 2012, 01:25:19 PM »
I don't think I've learned anything I didin't already know...well except maybe that it's easier to do this stuff with support!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: August 25, 2012, 02:25:23 AM »
I don't think I've learned anything I didin't already know...well except maybe that it's easier to do this stuff with support!

Aww.  We're all here for you, hyenacub :hug:

I had a good day today.  For the first time I ran my old running route (that I used to do last time I was slim and fit, lol).  To my surprise I ran the entire way - even the last stretch which is up an incline!  I was so proud of myself.  Also, I own an entire wardrobe in about 3 different sizes and I tried on my next-size-down jeans on Thrusday and they fit again.  Yay!  Now to get into my skinny ones...

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: August 27, 2012, 05:21:20 AM »
I can't seem to put on the weight in here! It's been a week of being tubed, eating and minimal exercise, and yet I'm still stuck at 44.4kg.. :( I don't get what's going wrong. Initially my metabolism was adjusting, but now I can't comprehend it.

It's terrifying and frustrating to force down foods I hate, but I'm pushing myself so much and the staff say I'm making incredible progess with diet sheets. I want to get out, so I'm trying to push ahead. At home I won't eat all of these horrible things (especially milkshakes and butter, ugh) but I will hopefully be able to manage a more varied diet to maintain my weight.

I'll still be quite underweight, but I'll be well enough to enjoy things and start doing things again, which is what I'm aiming for! There's been little psychological support.. I'm running on perseverance (and trying to stay cool)! :')
Fight like a girl..

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: August 27, 2012, 10:07:35 AM »
You can do it brightside! *hugs

I'm resisting the urge to just binge on food today. I had my GYNO rip me down lecturing me about diabetes this morning. I just feel like garbage now, such a terrible way to start the day off. I've lost 50lbs in the last year, become 100% compliant with taking my medications. I haven't been testing my blood sugar like I should I'm adjusting a bit at a time. I have 2 doctors who one wants me off birth control the other wants me on it both for health reasons. Just I feel like they are playing tug of war with me. I need to go doctor shopping it seems. :/
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: August 27, 2012, 10:16:42 AM »
I've learned to eat when I'm hungry, not when I'm bored. To stop eating until I feel stuffed. That it's OK to leave food on my plate (my dogs love this one!).

I've been out of the loop, just have so much going on right now. I'm down 9 pounds! My goal was to loose 10 during the challenge. I'm almost there! My husband custom built me a new mountain bike and I've been riding that a little every day. I get worn out really fast, but I feel like I've accomplished something. I went over a log without crashing for the first time yesterday!
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1370 on: August 27, 2012, 10:24:13 AM »
Well still no weight loss, but no gain. I've only lost one pound since the challenge started :[ I've been so much more busy than I thought I would be--even though that's no excuse. I'm hoping to start working out with my new roomies, starting tonight. :) Hopefully that will happen! Haha Keep up the great work everyone! :heart:
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #1371 on: August 27, 2012, 10:51:40 AM »
Changes and results take time. You can be under nourish that you bod uses all its eating to sustain it:) Many of us want a loss...i am at a stand still in my weight loss goal...but i am keeping a good check on it. No gains or loss. So i know what i am doing is keeping me at level. If i bump up my work out i would probably loose more...but i spend about 3 hormurs in play rehersal so i am ok with what i do for now. In sept and for holidays i will work out harder...those pesky holiday foods:) i am back to 2 point days. I super cleaned and mowed my lawn over the weekend:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #1372 on: August 27, 2012, 01:44:25 PM »
Aww.  We're all here for you, hyenacub :hug:

:hug:

Ugh, Brightside...  It's always frustrating when you can't see the results of what you're doing...  But I'm proud of you for keeping at it!  mmm milkshakes.  Now I want a McDonald's milkshake.  but you'd think that psychological support would be a top priority in a case like this, what the heck!

That it's OK to leave food on my plate (my dogs love this one!).

LOL I bet.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #1373 on: August 27, 2012, 10:31:05 PM »
Oh Brightside, they actually make you eat butter?  *gag*  I love milkshakes, but the butter just sounds nasty!

I went to the doctor today for my yearly physical and my weight wasn't as bad as I had expected.  I'm still holding steady at 144 pounds... which is really heavy for me, but not a significant gain considering how much troubles I had getting into my interview pants.  :(  I guess I'm just really bloated on top of everything.

I took the longest walk since my surgery today!  A lap around the condo complex with my dogs.  It's probably about a quarter of a mile and felt wonderful to be outside and moving.  In another couple months, I can start riding my bike a little, weather permitting.  Four and a half months until I can exercise for real!  I'm thinking crossfit and yoga.  I can't wait.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: August 28, 2012, 01:23:05 AM »
I've been up and down for the last couple of days.  I had a bit of a chocolate binge last night but have managed to rein myself in again today.  I just seem to be really hungry at the moment so today I ate a few more carbs so I didn't end up pigging out again.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling sane again :)

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #1375 on: August 28, 2012, 03:24:34 PM »
Busted my butt at PT today!  Now that I'm off crutches again finally and can put 100% weight on my bad leg, they added a bunch of new exercises for me.  :faint:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #1376 on: August 28, 2012, 05:16:18 PM »
Yeah for progress!!!!
I have this skinny girl inside me screaming as i ate junk today....sigh eating junk used to shut her up:p i left lunch at home so i had do a grab and go lunch. I am proud i did not over stuff like normally:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #1377 on: August 28, 2012, 09:51:58 PM »
I have been craving french fries for a week.  And eating salads, stir fry, chicken breast, and minimal amounts of fatty foods isn't helping.  Everytime I eat something green, I want a fry even more.  :yikes:  It's not even that I eat fast food that often, it's just that not getting it at all is making me want it OMG EVERY DAY!  :blink:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: August 29, 2012, 12:42:08 AM »
I seem to have got back on track today.  I didn't manage to get out for a walk but I walked to and from the auction, unloaded a whole lot of furniture we bought, lunged my horse and went hunting for chicken eggs!  .5 for exercise and 1 pt for eating :)

Offline hlbmlp

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: August 29, 2012, 08:04:17 AM »
im here! I still exist!!!!!  It has been one heck of a summer.... :/  I got going real good after my vacation, but then got a bit depressed and then stressed out and went to my comfort drink, dew..... not good.....  I am finally back to school and so home stuff cant bother me much, but other things always come up.  I have been keeping under my calories most days and have been excersizing, but i havent lost any weight in quite a while.... :<  I lost track of points a long time ago, if we are still doing them.... :/  since back at school i am getting a lot more ecersize, as i have to walk everywhere and carry a crap ton of stuff! so thats good.. bad though is the cafeteria.... i swear everything including the icecream is covered in olive oil.... and not just a little bit...... yuik!!!! so eating a lot of sammiches and cottage cheese.. . yeah... ^_^
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal