collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Palace Pets  (Read 1680 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Disney Palace Pets
« on: August 23, 2015, 08:06:40 PM »
I have a small collection of the furry tails Palace Pets and want more to go with my Disney/EAH dolls.  Does anyone else have them?  I have trouble finding a comprehensive place to keep track of them/buy them online.  It seems as if each store is on a different wave and I am worried that I will miss one. 

Discuss them with me!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Palace Pets
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 07:36:04 AM »
There are going to be more new pets. Right now only Brie and Maccaron have been spotted.
http://toyparadise.tumblr.com/post/126385424430/new-palace-pets
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 08:50:34 AM »
Oh! I bet they would make cute pets for those! I hadn't thought of that!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 09:35:21 AM »
There are going to be more new pets. Right now only Brie and Maccaron have been spotted.

Yes, I saw these on a package.  I feel like I am getting so far behind with them as I only have one pet per princess (some princesses) so far.  Do you collect them Wardah?

"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 10:07:44 AM »

Yes, I saw these on a package.  I feel like I am getting so far behind with them as I only have one pet per princess (some princesses) so far.  Do you collect them Wardah?

Yeah. I have all the 2 waves of blind bags except the ponies because I don't like them in that size. I also have a few regular sized pets.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 12:02:22 PM »
Weren't these blind bags, or am I thinking of something else?

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 12:04:33 PM »
I just love the regular size pets, but I've been really confused about the waves too. And I really don't like the glitter ones. All the stores around here have had just the glitter ones for the longest time. I like the blind bags too but not as much, so I only have one. I wouldn't mind getting more sometime though.
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 01:04:27 PM »
I just love the regular size pets, but I've been really confused about the waves too. And I really don't like the glitter ones. All the stores around here have had just the glitter ones for the longest time. I like the blind bags too but not as much, so I only have one. I wouldn't mind getting more sometime though.

I don't like the glitter one either and don't want more tiny bb types so I only get the regular sized ones.  I keep looking but putting them back because they are $5-7 a pop which shouldn't bother me but does when I look at my long wishlist of them lol.  I also am confused why Rapunzel has so many pets!  I don't get the ponies either because I don't like their scale to the other pets.

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 01:50:55 PM »
I like the regular sized ponies since I just consider them a separate thing. I'm not a fan of the ponies in the blind bag tho so I just stick with the other pets in that size.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 04:57:24 PM »

I don't like the glitter one either and don't want more tiny bb types so I only get the regular sized ones.  I keep looking but putting them back because they are $5-7 a pop which shouldn't bother me but does when I look at my long wishlist of them lol.  I also am confused why Rapunzel has so many pets!  I don't get the ponies either because I don't like their scale to the other pets.
Totally that about Rapunzel! I've been staring at the shelf in store several times wondering where the other princesses' pets were. I don't know if she just has a lot of pets or if the others are always sold out. I just casually get these every once in a while so I hadn't bothered to look up info on the waves and selection of pets.
I like the regular sized ponies since I just consider them a separate thing. I'm not a fan of the ponies in the blind bag tho so I just stick with the other pets in that size.
The ponies look a little strange to me but still cute. I dont have any of them even though I do really like the colors they come in.
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2015, 09:12:46 AM »
It has taken all self control not to collect these and every time I see them in stores it simply gets harder to control myself. I have two from an earlier wave. I really only like the dogs and cats. They remind of Little Pretties from the 80s.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2015, 04:40:34 PM »
I think they are sooooooo cute! I want them all!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2015, 02:58:52 PM »
I collect them!!  :biggrin:  I have almost a complete collection of the medium sized figures (except the very newest pets)! I've been toying with making a reference site because there isn't a good one out there.

They remind me of a few of the vintage littlest pet shop lines where they did "fancier" pets like the one below.These were always always my very favorites and so I didnt even bother to try and control myself when I first saw these  :lol:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2015, 10:28:58 PM »
I was doing so well in not buying them, save for a few of the blind bag ones.

Then I saw that there was a new Palace Pet named Macaron (Aurora's dog) when I was at TRU today, and couldnt say no to it. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2016, 06:45:05 PM »
I didn't see this thread so started a new one.  :blush:
My daughter really likes these pets. She has most of the princesses and their princes, too ;) here's her little collection.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal