collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Random Act of :muffin: Pony Kindness - Not so much of a "brag" as a "thanks"  (Read 4982 times)

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
As many of you mlparena members may know, I was "sold" a :muffin: Pony Hooves Fashion Style figure on the first of April from a member of this arena. The member has since been banned and I was out money AND a :muffin: Pony.

The day that the bad thing went down, an extremely kind member approached me and offered to sell me their :muffin: Pony after what happened. It was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.

saply, I want to thank you. Honestly, without you, this post would not be possible. I never believed I had a pony "grail" until I saw the Taobao :muffin: Pony. After the way my face lit up with joy when I opened the package, though, I knew that :muffin: Pony WAS my grail. Thank you so much.

:frolic:

And thank you to everyone else who supported me through the whole unfortunate incident that occurred. Everyone on this forum is so kind. And the moderators have been wonderful. Thank you for showing me that there are still kind and wonderful people in this world. :)

:lovey:

Now that that is out of the way, I have a few pictures I'd like to share with you of :muffin: Pony in her new home.

This is :muffin: Pony with her new friend, Shady the cat (yes, he is named after the pony. :P )

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And here is :muffin: Pony with her other new friend, Ghost:

And here is :muffin: Pony with her new family. My collection is not very big, but :muffin: Pony seems right at home :)

[stickied 24/5/12 - kiwimlp :) ]
unstickied 26/4/12
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 01:44:31 PM by kiwimlp »

Offline ThriftyPony

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Fakie Hideout - Fakie ID Guide & More
How nice! Congrats!

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Before I get to the ponies.. Sara, your cats! :o *grabby hands* Ghost's eyes, they're so piercingly beautiful.. and Shady looks so soft and cuddly, they're gorgeous kittehs :3

And congratulations on finally getting hold of your :muffin: Pony! It was such a lovely thing for saply to do, especially given the horrible circumstances we all got thrown into.. It sure gives a silver lining. :) She's ever so cute, you must be ecstatic!
Fight like a girl..

Offline ShannonInPonyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I'm so happy you finally got your :muffin: Pony!!!  ^.^  I followed the entire incident and when I saw that you got offered one I was so happy for you  :biggrin:
She is beautiful and I love all the custom G1-G4 ponies you have  :biggrin:

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
So lovely and kind!! I'm fighting hard not to put :muffin: Pony on my wishlist, because I know she won't be available in stores. You're so very lucky!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
Before I get to the ponies.. Sara, your cats! :o *grabby hands* Ghost's eyes, they're so piercingly beautiful.. and Shady looks so soft and cuddly, they're gorgeous kittehs :3

Thank you! ^_^ My kitties are my pride and joy. Ghost is actually deaf. And he's really skittish and afraid of people because his previous owners mistreated him. They taped him in a box and dumped him on the side of the road with his 15 brothers and sisters! People can be so terrible to animals sometimes. :( :( :(

And congratulations on finally getting hold of your :muffin: Pony! It was such a lovely thing for saply to do, especially given the horrible circumstances we all got thrown into.. It sure gives a silver lining. visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 She's ever so cute, you must be ecstatic!

I have never been so grateful to someone in my entire life. Saply pretty much made my year by doing this. I was having a horrible time of it with everything that was going on, and this brightened my day. Needless to say, this is the image on the shirt that I'm wearing today, and it's pretty much what my face looked like when I saw :muffin: Pony.

I'm so happy you finally got your :muffin: Pony!!!  visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  I followed the entire incident and when I saw that you got offered one I was so happy for you  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She is beautiful and I love all the custom G1-G4 ponies you have  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you! ^__^ And those custom G1-G4 ponies were made by hannaliten last year. My dad gave me some money for my birthday and all I really wanted was ponies. :) :)

So lovely and kind!! I'm fighting hard not to put :muffin: Pony on my wishlist, because I know she won't be available in stores. You're so very lucky!

My luck always seems to come out of something really bad happening to me first, though. lol! It's sort of like that old story "the monkey's paw"... the guy wishes for something good, but something bad happens to make the good thing happen. :P

And don't lose hope for :muffin: Pony getting released in stores. I don't care WHAT they said on Equestria Daily and I don't care what Hasbro said... this is not just some cheap knock-off. This is the real deal. It definitely looks like some sort of prototype.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
Super congratulations, Sara!!! :cheer:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
Aww shucks, it was no big deal :)

Your collection looks great! Lots of cuties up in hea

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
YAY!!! I'm so glad you finally got your :muffin: Pony Kappa, and saply you're truly a wonderful person :)

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
Thanks! And thanks especially to you, saply!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
That was so nice of Saply!  Congrats :cheer:

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
I'm SO glad you got :muffin: Pony!  Yay!  And Hooray for Saply too!  :)  I love this community!

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline knitgirl

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I'm so happy for you!! I hope that someday soon :muffin: Pony will be released again so that everyone who wants her can find one to love and give a good home too.

Offline tinrobo

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • clockwork robo pony *click* *whirr*
    • View Profile
    • Tinrobo's Etsy Shop
It's so lovely to read things like this. Saply, you are an awesome person!
:muffin: Pony looks very happy in her new home! :D

Offline bluemoondreams

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
wow that was really kind!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal