collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Daisy Dreams...?  (Read 604 times)

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Daisy Dreams...?
« on: May 17, 2015, 02:29:37 PM »
I have been looking everywhere for a FS Daisy Dreams and have yet to find her.  Is there something I don't know???  Was she a UK or store exclusive?  Does anyone have an extra that needs a home?  :P  Help!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Dreams...?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 02:36:26 PM »
pretty sure she was another "everywhere but US" ponies Hasbro really loves coming out with  -_-

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 02:42:46 PM »
She, FS Applejack, and the Neon Rainbow Power brushables got delayed and then the next wave of ponies came out, so the US never got them. They were in the UK and Canada, though.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 02:43:50 PM »
She is part of the "missing wave" that never showed up in the U.S.  It includes rainbow Power FS Daisy Dreams and FS Applejack and the playful wave that included Holly Dash.  Rainbow Shimmer Cadance and TS were also pretty scarce in the U.S.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 03:23:29 PM »
Here's a list of ponies that got skipped over here in the US, for future reference:

Rainbow Power FS Applejack
Rainbow Power FS Daisy Dreams
G4zilla Applejack
G4zilla Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Power brushable wave 2: Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Cheerilee, Holly Dash (all but Holly Dash were found in the US but were still extremely rare)
Rainbow Shimmer Cadance
Rainbow Shimmer Twilight Sparkle

We have no idea why these were skipped, but your best bet is to find someone from overseas or Canada to trade with or buy from. Unfortunately, the FS ponies seem scarce no matter where you look.
Instagram / Want List

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 05:20:05 PM »
we sometimes get skimmed too in New Zealand on randoms things over the past few years, we never got cherry pie nor diamond rose traveling ponies but we did get everything mentioned above except Holly Dash and Rarity from the same wave. we only ever got luna and celestia snow-globe ponies but we were the first to get FS daisy and AJ :)

its really annoying but on the bright side i managed to trade for everything never sold here from overseas arena pony peeps ;)

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 01:46:01 PM »
The US skipped ahead to waves after the Daisy Dreams/AJ FS wave. Which means, as others have mentioned, you missing out on them totally :( *shakes fist at Hasbro distribution*
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 12:56:02 PM »
I need a Daisy Dreams too!

I love the FS ponies more than the regular sized ponies since they are a more equivalent to earlier ponies but so few come out.  :(

When looking into other items that never showed up I heard that we had a strike at the SF ports and boats were turned away full of stuff, but that's just hearsay.

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 01:58:48 PM »
Oh dear...so unless I'm willing to spend eBay prices (which seems to be about $50 w/shipping) I'm outta luck?  Argh!  Very frustrating.  >.<

Is she still turning up at any of the stores overseas?  Or is she and Applejack out of stock now?

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 07:32:13 PM »
She's long gone in Canada.  Even when they were out, they were all super hard to find.  The water cuties went straight to discount stores, and the rest were scarce.  I only ever found 1 Holly Dash, and 2 FS Daisy Dreams (technically, my Mom found one of them).  I was never able to find AJ at all.  I was hoping to trade my second DD for her.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 02:13:59 PM »
Oh dear...so unless I'm willing to spend eBay prices (which seems to be about $50 w/shipping) I'm outta luck?  Argh!  Very frustrating.  >.<

Is she still turning up at any of the stores overseas?  Or is she and Applejack out of stock now?

Unfortunately most stores have moved on to the next waves as well now. Even here AJ and DD were pretty hard to spot - only saw them once and missed out when I went back to get them for a friend :( The full dozen were already gone in a couple of days.
Loa is my love god!

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 02:25:41 PM »

Unfortunately most stores have moved on to the next waves as well now. Even here AJ and DD were pretty hard to spot - only saw them once and missed out when I went back to get them for a friend :( The full dozen were already gone in a couple of days.

That many in a couple of days?  It makes me wonder how many of those went to older fans.  I've never seen any other fashion styles go that quick.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2015, 02:42:42 PM »
so prety much the only way were  ever gonna get her is to play inflated  Ebay prices?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 02:48:59 PM »

That many in a couple of days?  It makes me wonder how many of those went to older fans.  I've never seen any other fashion styles go that quick.

I like within 40 mins drive of Scotland's biggest city - ebay scalpers for MH are not unusual I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened with these guys as they were so hard to find to be honest. Normally MLP sit on shelves here in large unpurchased quantities (we still have releases from a few years ago hogging space)
Loa is my love god!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal