collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Just an introduction  (Read 283 times)

Offline 14InAHeart

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Just an introduction
« on: June 12, 2013, 10:51:28 AM »
So it appears I must introduce myself. I'm a bit too shy, honestly, and I've been putting it off for a couple days.
But from what I've seen all of you are super nice and welcoming, so here goes!

I used to roam the forums a couple years ago as a guest, and I absolutely adored all the beautiful ponysonas, characters, and customs that I saw! Just for those, this has become one of my favourite sites and also what got me into ponies (I used to hate them when I was real little because they looked nothing like horses, but, honestly, they just have a character of their own. Ya'll proved their beauty to me!)

I collect a bit. I don't have room for an actual collection, but I'll pick up any MLP I see at yard sales or flea markets, and I have more than several.
I'm also a beginner in customizing. Customizing is honestly one of my favourite things about the ponies, and seeing the transition from a poor ink-marked, matted haired thing to a creative piece of artwork is thrilling!

As for the new show, I am a fan of it, but I tend to think of it and classic ponies as separate fandoms. I'm much more into the first through third generations.

As I've said, I'm a bit too shy for forums, so I may not post much. Honestly, I've only ever made one post before this one, so I'm not entirely sure of how they work.
But I would love to share my silly little customs with you guys, so perhaps I'll post them? I don't have any quality cameras to take photos of them, though.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Just an introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 12:58:36 PM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 01:02:39 PM »
Hi and welcome to Arena :fox:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 01:44:07 PM »
Welcome to the Arena, 14InAHeart :wave:

I'm so pleased you decided to get posting!  As you have already seen, everyone here is really friendly and we love meeting new pony fans.  I'm with you in taking pleasure from seeing a manky ink-stained pony restored or customized so that it is beautiful again.  It always makes me sad to see any pony unloved.

We'd love to see your custom work if you feel like sharing.  Just start a thread of your own in the custom forum so you can show them off!  :frolic:

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 04:06:45 AM »
Welcome, no need to be shy around here! Everyone is very nice and we have loads of great information to share!

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 06:57:29 PM »
:newpony: and welcome to the Arena.  No need to be shy, the only you have to watch out for is Loa and my pet dragon.  But if you do not try to break into my wine cellar life will be good.  JK
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal