collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lego Minifigure Collectors?  (Read 2979 times)

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
Re: Lego Minifigure Collectors?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 07:59:55 PM »
my brother LOVES the lego figures. i get him blind bags when i have the extra money, but he's spent $60+ on one lego set, just for the figures inside. i was like "OHMYGOSH!" when i saw how much he paid for the lord of the rings one. all he wants is the figures inside, he couldn't care less about the legos themselves. he's got tons!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 07:27:14 PM »
I love them! just I don't always have the money to chance on blindbags. I pick them up here and there I hope to someday have a lego trainset! I really want the computer programmer, gypsy, roller derby gal for sure!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

pallas

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2013, 08:39:05 PM »
I love them! just I don't always have the money to chance on blindbags. I pick them up here and there I hope to someday have a lego trainset! I really want the computer programmer, gypsy, roller derby gal for sure!

The gypsy fortune teller was one of the easiest to feel with the dress and the 2 flat tiles and she seems to linger since I just got mine at walmart when there were only two cmf's left.

I guess the green forest maiden was one per case so she is pretty hard to track down and is probably pretty pricey on ebay.   

shadowdreamer

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2013, 08:45:22 PM »
My brother collects Legos..I normally get a few because they are "too girly" like I have a fairy and a Cheerleader  and a Cowgirl. I love Legos and had tons of Harry Potter sets as a kid, along with the big box of just normal blocks. So yeah :) I love Legos.

Melissa

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2013, 07:50:28 AM »
My sister and I also loved Legos as a kid. One year my sister got the Lego Harry Potter set for her bday and loved it. That's a small part of why I am trying to get a mixture of cool boy and girl figures... when I have kids, I want them ALL to play with ANY toys. My [male] fiance had tons of MLPs as a kid, most of Y2 in fact, including the Show Stable!

Offline Aadra310

• Trade Count: (+80)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2013, 08:12:11 AM »
My husband loves legos!  I bought about 15 of the blind bags when they went on clearance at Wal-Mart and give him one as a surprise every now and then.  They must be a couple of series back from the current ones, though.  he still has all his childhood stuff, too.   My little bro had legos so I grew up playing with them as well.  I don't think girls need the new pink legos to enjoy them, but I know I would have LOVED pink legos when I was a kid!  I would have made pony houses!

I'm stockpiling any duplos I come across for my someday children! 

shadowdreamer

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2013, 02:31:46 PM »
I already had a Fairy and a Cheerleader,but I found them on clearance today at walmart,bought 4 bags... 1 Cowgirl and 3 Djs.....Is there a way to tell? Is there a code system like on the MLP Bags?

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2013, 02:32:51 PM »
this thread is making it hard not to walk over to the walmart across the parking lot and feeling around for Medusa.
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2013, 04:21:21 PM »
this thread is making it hard not to walk over to the walmart across the parking lot and feeling around for Medusa.

I have a feeling about this bag. :p

I don't collect them, wasn't interested in them as a kid. But these are cool. Actually I like the figures in general, the ones that come with the current Lego sets (Avengers, Lone Ranger etc).

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Melissa

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2013, 04:27:10 PM »
I already had a Fairy and a Cheerleader,but I found them on clearance today at walmart,bought 4 bags... 1 Cowgirl and 3 Djs.....Is there a way to tell? Is there a code system like on the MLP Bags?
No, unfortunately there is no way to distinguish within a batch. Every item has the same item number, barcode, etc. I think the batch number stamped in the bottom of the bag is unique to each batch but those are batches of 30 or 60 I think.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2013, 08:37:32 AM »
My hubby has a new obsession. Legos. I saw the bag figures at TRU one day. Too expensive for me.
However I am in love with an Indiana Jones one he recently got (in a BIG bin of legos from goodwill).
Has his whip and man bag and then in his other hand I have a red light saber. Nerdy, yes. He fights Chewbacca and a green ninja with a large sword.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2013, 09:49:31 AM »
I collect them together with my fianceƩ :) We got the Medusa yesterday and I want the elf girl next XD
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2013, 12:07:34 PM »
Mr Tribble and I love them, but don't have many...

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2013, 05:08:10 PM »
my fiancee has a sizable collection of Harry Potter Lego sets.....he keeps threatening to branch out into other sets - lol
but there are a LOT of minifigs in my house 

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2013, 11:35:15 PM »
Like others here, my brother is a huge Lego colletor.  He has tones of mini figures - mostly SW and LOTR based, plus all of the playsets.  He really wants 'Mr Gold' the limited release fig that came out with the latest set.

Post Merge: May 10, 2013, 11:38:01 PM

Oh, and my cookie monster has quite a few mini figures too.  LOL :P
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 11:38:01 PM by kiwimlp »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal