collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi all! G2 fan from France. :)  (Read 1372 times)

Offline The Little White Horse

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Hi all! G2 fan from France. :)
« on: December 06, 2014, 04:17:32 PM »
Hello to all you fellow My Little Pony lovers! :)

I'm (as you may have guessed from the title) a great G2 fan. I love G2s, I grew up with them so they're a big part of my childhood. However, I was unable to buy many when I was a child, so I've only recently started to collect them. I only have around 50 of them at the moment, but am hoping to acquire more of them soon. The ponies I would absolutely love to have are: Puff, Waterlily, Teddy, Diamond Glow and Autumn. When I see those Ponies I'm like "I just want to hug you, I need to get you!" lol. Some of my major wants I have recently acquired, such as : Copper Glow (she's so pretty!!) and hopefully Bubble, and Tender Nuzzles should be arriving shortly (Eeeh right in time for Christmas).  :biggrin:

I also collect some G3s as I find some of them really cute.

Some other stuff about me: I'm 20 years old. I love horses, if I could ride a horse all day - I would. I love bunnies, I own a beautiful lop eared rabbit. I basically love animals. My favourite childhood toy was Starlight and her fairy friend Serafina. I also adore lava lamps and indoor zen fountains. :)

Sooo... Enough about me. What about all you guys? Which generations do you collect? Which are you favourite ponies? And what other stuff do you all enjoy?

See you around, I hope.  :happy:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hi all! G2 fan from France. :)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 07:16:27 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :happy: I also adore Copper Glow though don't have her yet either! It's nice to hear ponies make you so happy and they were all a huge part of our childhood :lovey:

My favorite G2 is Ivy (long haired version) and my favorite gen is G1 since I grew up with them :D

Have fun on the boards!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 11:42:52 PM »
Hi and welcome to the Arena :wave:

You sound so much like me.  I grew up with ponies too (G1s for me) and never got many when I was little either.  Now I am totally making up for lost time! I also love horses and would spend all day riding if work didn't get in the way! 

I hope you enjoy the forums and I look forward to seeing you around :frolic:

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 03:17:51 AM »
Hi and welcome! G2 have a lot of charming qualities and are really pretty, I'm so ashamed that I used to look down on them when they came to stores :blush: But I was young at that time and used to G1, so I guess it's understandable that I was disappointed with the new ponies back then. Kids, eh?
Now I see the beauty in them, and I even like all generations. I too love animals, especially dogs and I have the hardest time trying to decide what kind of puppy I'll take, there's just so many awesome breeds and mutts out there... XD

Copper Glow is a really beautiful pony, and so are those others you're waiting for! I hope they arrive for Christmas, and I really hope to see you around in the Arena! :D

Offline evilbunnyfoofoo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 04:50:12 AM »
Hullo and welcome! Lop eared bunnies are the cutest!

I believe you and I may have chatted on another board. But in any case, it's wonderful to meet you!

Offline mopthebunny

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Oooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 04:58:32 AM »
Welcome!

I love G2's, too! I'm sure you'll love it here! :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Signature by LordBlumiere

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 06:17:36 AM »
Welcome to the Arena

I have a fave pony or two from each generation but G1's I love Tex, Raspberry Jam and Fizzy :)

I'm also a massive bookaholic (own about 400+ books last time i counted)

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2014, 09:46:43 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :happy: I also adore Copper Glow though don't have her yet either! It's nice to hear ponies make you so happy and they were all a huge part of our childhood :lovey:

My favorite G2 is Ivy (long haired version) and my favorite gen is G1 since I grew up with them :D

Have fun on the boards!

Hello!

Copper Glow is really hard to find. I managed to find her in a MLP bundle for sale on Ebay a couple of months ago.

I bought long haired Ivy last week. And now that she's all clean and had a good shampoo she looks lovely. :)

I hope to see you around on the boards. :D

Post Merge: December 07, 2014, 09:48:06 AM

Hi and welcome to the Arena :wave:

You sound so much like me.  I grew up with ponies too (G1s for me) and never got many when I was little either.  Now I am totally making up for lost time! I also love horses and would spend all day riding if work didn't get in the way! 

I hope you enjoy the forums and I look forward to seeing you around :frolic:

:) It's exactly that - making up for lost time. :)

Do you own a horse? Or do you ride in a club? Or maybe both? :D

I hope to see you around too. :)

Post Merge: December 07, 2014, 09:51:30 AM

Hi and welcome! G2 have a lot of charming qualities and are really pretty, I'm so ashamed that I used to look down on them when they came to stores :blush: But I was young at that time and used to G1, so I guess it's understandable that I was disappointed with the new ponies back then. Kids, eh?
Now I see the beauty in them, and I even like all generations. I too love animals, especially dogs and I have the hardest time trying to decide what kind of puppy I'll take, there's just so many awesome breeds and mutts out there... XD

Copper Glow is a really beautiful pony, and so are those others you're waiting for! I hope they arrive for Christmas, and I really hope to see you around in the Arena! :D

I've heard that many MLP fans looked down on G2s because of their completely different look. But I guess when you grow up with one generation they tend to have a special place in your heart.

I own a labrador, when he was a puppy he had the most adorable eyes - you couldn't refuse him anything. :)

I really hope they arrive too. I'll post a picture when they do. :)

See you around the forums! :D

Post Merge: December 07, 2014, 09:52:38 AM

Hullo and welcome! Lop eared bunnies are the cutest!

I believe you and I may have chatted on another board. But in any case, it's wonderful to meet you!

Indeed we have, I've promised you a picture of my lop eared bunny once I get my laptop back.  ;)

I'm glad to find you here too! :)

Post Merge: December 07, 2014, 09:54:16 AM

Welcome to the Arena

I have a fave pony or two from each generation but G1's I love Tex, Raspberry Jam and Fizzy :)

I'm also a massive bookaholic (own about 400+ books last time i counted)

Wow! That's a lot of books! :) I'm a bookworm, but I'm not sure I own that many! Do you have a favourite genre? Or a favourite book, series? :)

Hope to see around the board! :D
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 09:54:16 AM by The Little White Horse »

Offline June

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2014, 10:22:10 AM »
Hello and welcome! :newpony:
G2 are also my favourite and childhood generation, but I have only like 6 of them because every time I find one I'd like for a reasonable price they have gems missing :lol:
Copper Glow is such a beauty and the whole set with animal suits is just too cute ^.^

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2014, 10:43:27 AM »
G2 are also my favourite and childhood generation, but I have only like 6 of them because every time I find one I'd like for a reasonable price they have gems missing :lol:
Copper Glow is such a beauty and the whole set with animal suits is just too cute ^.^

Hi there! :D

I've found a solution for the missing gems : Swarovski do gems the right colour and size for G2s' eyes. I know that it works out cheaper for me when I find a lot with a few ponies missing gems but I don't know for you. :) :)

Which G2s do you have?

Ohh I don't have any of them yet. :( But I'm hoping that will change soon.

I hope to see you around the board. :D

Offline SpookyTrees

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2014, 12:45:17 PM »
Hello and welcome! Perfect description about wanting to hug them. That's how I feel every time I am reunited with a G1 :)
:biggrin: Looking for G1 Starshine, Bubbles, Lickety Split, Posey, Tickle, and a few more :biggrin:

Offline June

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2014, 01:25:16 PM »

I've found a solution for the missing gems : Swarovski do gems the right colour and size for G2s' eyes. I know that it works out cheaper for me when I find a lot with a few ponies missing gems but I don't know for you. :) :)

Which G2s do you have?

Yeah, but the problem is that those crystals can only be bought in bulk, as far as I know :/ And I'd need a few colours too.
I currently have MM Sweetberry (the one w/ tea set), Wingsong (the one w/ nurse accessories), Princess Twinkle Star, White Pearl, Her Majesty Flower, Jewel and Sparkle twins and Sundance keychain :)

See ya around  :biggrin:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 03:18:14 PM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Offline evilbunnyfoofoo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2014, 05:13:55 PM »
Huzzah! I thought it was you! Can't wait to see bunny pics!  :biggrin:

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2014, 08:17:44 AM »

Which G2s do you have?

Yeah, but the problem is that those crystals can only be bought in bulk, as far as I know :/ And I'd need a few colours too.
I currently have MM Sweetberry (the one w/ tea set), Wingsong (the one w/ nurse accessories), Princess Twinkle Star, White Pearl, Her Majesty Flower, Jewel and Sparkle twins and Sundance keychain :)

See ya around  :biggrin:

That's true. I haven't found them in smaller packets, only packets of 50... So that makes quite a lot of ponies. :S

You have some lovely ponies. I love those baby twins, they're so sweet. :)

See you around the board! :)

Post Merge: December 08, 2014, 08:19:31 AM

Huzzah! I thought it was you! Can't wait to see bunny pics!  :biggrin:

I'll get those pictures to you as soon as possible. :D But for now, I'll here's my little bunny's name: Serena Lapereau. ;)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 08:19:31 AM by The Little White Horse »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal