collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Fari west - Can you pick up my pony for me?  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Moondancer1073

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Pony Fari west - Can you pick up my pony for me?
« on: July 03, 2022, 11:28:49 AM »
Not sure if I can make it to pony fair west. But I NEED that llama pony. If I buy a ticket, would someone be willing to get my pony and ship to me?
Thanks

Offline Stellaluna

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Fari west - Can you pick up my pony for me?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 09:11:41 PM »
The same goes for me! I'm trying to plan on going but if not then I'd be willing to pay for someone's ticket if they could pick up the pony for me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2022, 08:43:05 PM »
Point of clarification--are you referring to buying a ticket and having someone else pick up your bag (and therefore your pony) for you? Because if that's the case, I don't think that will be possible, without con staff permission. Normally someone picking up a loot bag has to have ID to prove they're the person who's bag they're picking up. It's to keep someone from stealing someone else's badge/bag; I'm sure you can guess why that became SOP at conventions (the few always ruin things for everyone else *sigh*).

I would contact fair staff and see what can be done, before you buy a ticket. I know they allowed some people to buy the llama pony at the main fair, but they didn't have many extra to sell, so they did a kind of raffle-type drawing to select the people who could buy one. They may have more after PFW--pretty sure they were being careful to make sure they had enough for the upcoming convention.

I hope you're able to work something out. Good luck! :awake:
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2022, 11:28:07 AM »
Fair Staff here...  :wave:
I will not personally be at Pony Fair West, but historically we have had no issues with attendees picking up bags/packages for other ticket holders who can not attend. If you can not attend, but purchase a ticket & arrange for another ticket-holding attendee to pick up your items & ship to you, that is fine.

There are very limited quantities of the llama pony, so there is no guarantee that any will be available for sale separately after ticket packages have been fulfilled.

Offline Moondancer1073

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2022, 04:41:58 PM »
Thank you for the clarification!

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2022, 06:25:49 AM »
Moondancer1073 and Stellaluna - I'm happy to pick up any ticket packages you want to get and ship them to you after the Fair.  I don't think the pony will be sold separate from the packages, so if you want to secure one, getting a general admission package is the best way to guarantee you get one.  I might know someone who has an extra ticket package she can't use, so it would actually help her out to transfer it to someone else.   

Message me if you want me to help and we can work out the details :) 

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2022, 07:14:51 AM »
Update -  No more Llama ponies available. They've all been reserved for those that purchased ticket packages before August 22, 2022. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal