collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: candycandy81: Avoid!  (Read 3500 times)

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: candycandy81: Avoid!
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2015, 06:11:16 PM »
I commend you for even making sense of what she was saying. I couldn't make heads or tails of it!!! I get that it's not her native language, but still.... It was like she was trying to make everything even more convoluted than just language barriers could! And then she couldn't keep her story straight... first the dolls were for her child, then her sister... What a nightmare! And to top it off, she seems to be determined to start an international doll smuggling business!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: candycandy81: Avoid!
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2015, 09:31:49 PM »
I commend you for even making sense of what she was saying. I couldn't make heads or tails of it!!! I get that it's not her native language, but still.... It was like she was trying to make everything even more convoluted than just language barriers could! And then she couldn't keep her story straight... first the dolls were for her child, then her sister... What a nightmare! And to top it off, she seems to be determined to start an international doll smuggling business!!

LOL - she really, really, really wanted the dolls and wouldn't take "no" for an answer!

I forgot to update, but she did confirm the cancellation and apologized for taking a few days to do it.

This is the second time I had issues with a buyer who didn't want to pay customs fees.  The first time the buyer refused the package and then wanted a refund.  I had to explain to him that we had to wait for the item to come back to me...aaaaaaand it took almost 2 months.  I did refund his payment, but per eBay's rules I didn't have too...and I kinda didn't want to because by the time the item got back to me, the prices had dropped considerably (it was a Glitter Funko Rainbow Dash).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal