collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Vintage Pose Dolls - Pair of "Christmas" Beauties! - also: CHEAP BARBIES!  (Read 128 times)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Okay, so they're not exactly Christmas dolls, but the red and green (er, teal) dresses are perfect for the holidays.

They are really dusty...and I don't feel like cleaning them  >_<  Knowing me, I'd end up messing them up, so I'll leave cleaning to the new owner.

Bases are wooden and are scuffed up.  They can, however, be easily fixed with a little touch-up paint.

The beauty in the teal dress has an indentation to the face.  The head is made of styrofoam, so it may be possible to fix.

I do plan on listing them on eBay, but wanted to offer them here first.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I do have more pictures, if you are interested.  I am asking $40 for the pair, which will include shipping within the US.  I will also accept trades/partial trades as I am trying to find items for my holiday swap partner :heart:

Please PM me if interested (if you reply to the thread, I may not notice your response right away).

Thanks!

edit: omg, omg, I am drowning in nude/half-naked Barbies of all sorts!  80's, 90's, Disney, Fashionistas, Hanna Montana, etc.  If anyone is looking for Barbie to customize or...for whatever...please PM me!  All I ask is that you pay what you think is fair plus actual shipping costs.  Pictures avail. on request (I have a lot of 'em to round up...so far I have over 20 pounds of plastic flesh in one box :x)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 05:34:27 PM by LittleSpiffy »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal