collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Vulpy's Pony Drawings  (Read 1088 times)

Vulpy

• Trade Count: (0)
Vulpy's Pony Drawings
« on: May 23, 2012, 01:24:29 PM »
I'll start off by posting my latest digital piece. The lineart and colouring is done. I just need to add the background, make some of the lines more neat, etc. I also need to recolour Rarity's eyes. I don't know why I thought they were purple. XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I support RariDash. This pic is called 'Show Your Girly Side' on my DeviantART account (BlackTerriermon). I thought that RD might have a secret 'girly' side, after seeing the scene in Ponyville Confidential, where she secretly wants to get a Hooficure. I also wanted my AU to be unique, and I haven't seen the 'girly G4 RD' idea being used before. Another reason for it is that RD's tomboy side might not be able to tolerate living with a 'Fashionista', so I had to make it work somehow. This is where the 'girly RD' idea comes into play. Her girly side is a secret between Rarity and herself. She might tell Fluttershy later on. I'm not sure.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: Vulpy's Pony Drawings
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 03:45:10 PM »
Cute picture!  I like how you drew the magic bubbles.  But... what's RariDash?  :lookround:

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Vulpy

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 02:14:56 PM »
Thanks. ^^
RariDash is a short version of Rarity x Rainbow Dash.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 12:31:42 AM »
Great work.  I like how you have combined their names too :)

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 02:47:12 PM »
Very fun!

Vulpy

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 12:49:19 PM »
I have some new Pony bios! ^^ The Sparkleworks story is a bit....morbid. I write weird things sometimes. XD
Sparkleworks:

(She is pregnant in the picture.)
Sparkleworks is one of the Ponies that I torture the most, both physically and mentally. She starts off as a normal Pegasus, living a normal life. Then she discovers that Neon Flash, a Pegasus that saved her life once, has a big crush on her. Sparkle isn't lesbian, but she didn't want to hurt Neon's feelings, so she agreed to date her. Sparkle knew that Neon was sensitive, after everything that had happened to her. Because of this, Sparkle didn't have the heart to tell Neon that she didn't like her. Sparkle was in a relationship with Neon for seven years.
A few days before their wedding, Neon discovered that Sparkle cheated with a Stallion. The Stallion was the son of Discord of Twilight, but no one knew that Discord was the father. During a big argument between Neon and Sparkle, she ends up telling Neon the truth. Even after spending seven years with her, she didn't grow to love her. This broke Neon's heart, and made her go into a great depression for almost two years. Sparkle became pregnant, and gave birth to a beautiful daughter, but as soon as she was able to eat solid food, the Stallion took her to his fortress.
The guilt drove Sparkle insane. She didn't mean to cheat on Neon, but she knew that Neon wouldn't believe her, especially after everything that was said during the argument. Sparkle ended up living like a hermit, because she didn't want to risk hurting anyone again.

[Edited.  The Arena has a policy against mature content, please review the Site Rules. :nod:   -ZennaBug, Art Moderator]

Fluttershy:

Fluttershy isn't just a normal Pegasus. She's half Flutterpony. Her grandmother was Queen Rosedust, and her mother was Morning Glory. Her father was a Pegasus, but Fluttershy never got to know her father. Morning Glory told Fluttershy to never tell anyone about her heritage, because Flutterponies weren't allowed to mate with another species of Pony.
Fluttershy lived in, and was named after, Flutter Valley. One day, Chrysalis sent the Smooze, to destroy Flutter Valley. One of the Flutterponies had killed her sister, and she wanted revenge!
As the once beautiful land was covered in icky, disgusting smooze, Morning Glory told Fluttershy to go to Cloudsdale, and never turn back. As the Flutterponies got engulfed by Smooze, the poor hybrid Filly flew away, and never looked back.
Nine years after Neon had saved Fluttershy from a Star Dragon, they met eachother again. They didn't recognise eachother at first, but it only took them a few seconds to realise. The only problem was....They were both shy. Luckily, Neon was nowhere near as shy as Fluttershy, so she eventually found the right moment to tell her how she felt about her. They ended up getting married six months later, and adopted a child.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 03:13:41 PM by ZennaBug »

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 03:09:56 PM »
Jeez, poor Neon.  I'd feel more sorry for Sparkleworks if she hadn't led the poor girl on for so long.

Poor Flutterponies!  Did they not notice that Fluttershy had different wings though?  ;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 03:13:19 PM by ZennaBug »

Vulpy

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 01:11:18 PM »
Yeah, Neon does have a rather bad time. It always happens to the nice Ponies. XD

That's something I didn't think about. XD

Vulpy

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 09:33:32 AM »
I forgot I had this thread. XD

This pony was designed on the Pony Maker. I like to design them before I draw them. ^^

She's blind and often walks into things. Rariry was disappointed by her daughter's blindness, because she wanted her to become a Dressmaker. Rainbow always follows Tempest, and makes sure she doesn't get hurt. I know it's impossible for two females to have a foal, but I have an explanation for that. Rainbow is bit of a Transexual. (Rarity is the only one that knows.) Rainbow was born male, but pretends to be female.

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 10:10:58 AM »
That pony looks like a mixture of Tuneful and Galaxy  :)

Offline Lina

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Bananas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 12:39:35 PM »
pretty, i like how you draw eyes! and your design is amazing...

my wishlist || my sales || thanks to myself for my avi :P and SDS for sig! || Candy Gloss || Asteria
~ I need SHS baits! PM me with offers if you have! ~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal