collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: OMG they got my Venezuelan too! :(( - Update page 6!  (Read 14607 times)

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Re: OMG they got my Venezuelan too! :((
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2012, 06:03:19 AM »
I'm so terribly sorry about this awful happening, I just wish customs would sort themselves out, this is the second time a beautiful venezualan has been opened! :( xxx

snyfez

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2012, 06:52:55 AM »
I am so sorry this happened!   *gulp*.....now i am really anxious for the one I ordered...I hope she makes it past these careless inspectors

Offline SoSilver

• Italian Blue Lickety Split
  • Trade Count: (+116)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2012, 10:24:19 AM »
Avea i am so sorry!
I know how you are feeling right now=(

i really don't understand why they have to rip apart a box that can be so easily open!
they are so arrogant and rude!

I am with you!
Hugs!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click on my siggie and visit my Pony Gallery!

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2012, 10:28:16 AM »
oh no i am really sorry to see this has happened again :(

love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Avea2006

• Trade Count: (+136)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2012, 01:00:00 PM »
I've written the seller. I know it's not their fault that customs is evil. However I don't understand why it wasn't insured. I spent $30 extra for shipping. It should have been insured and declared for full value. I can't even file for damages.

Offline SoSilver

• Italian Blue Lickety Split
  • Trade Count: (+116)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2012, 01:17:06 PM »
Oh Avea!
I forgot to add that i may have good news for you because also my Starshine doesn't have the name tag on the box:)

Hugs;)

Click on my siggie and visit my Pony Gallery!

Offline Avea2006

• Trade Count: (+136)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2012, 01:21:49 PM »
Thank you SoSilver :) It was showing in the original pic though - loose in the box.

Lilith1981

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2012, 01:25:17 PM »
I've written the seller. I know it's not their fault that customs is evil. However I don't understand why it wasn't insured. I spent $30 extra for shipping. It should have been insured and declared for full value. I can't even file for damages.

If they'd declared the value you might have had to pay a loooot on customs fees... plus insurance can be horribly expensive, I know it is over here :(

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2012, 02:38:53 PM »
Unfortunately only $50 was declared on the slip so even if I spent the time and international phone cost to pursue american customs (the tape said Homeland Security?) I would never get back what I spent...
Your seller had no right to mark it lower than what you had purchased for (unless you asked to do this, which no one should be asking this anyway, because it is important information in case of ... something going awry).

If you paid for services, such as insurance you really need to press the seller. It is then their fault for not providing services that you paid for. :(

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline tsukikakushi

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2012, 04:56:27 PM »
Great, now I'm gonna be wringing my hands 'till my Firefly shows up safe & sound. Unfortunatly since 9/11, homeland security has a little extra oomph to it. So sorry this is happening, & if my package shows up in anything less than perfect condition, there will be heck to pay.
Wishlist:http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,350943.new.html#new

Currently looking for FF Minty. Let me know if you have her for sale!  :newpony:

Offline Sea_Breeze

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2012, 05:09:34 PM »
Not again :( .
Unfortunately with all theses Ven ponies coming through the post I dont think this will be the last opened MIB :( .  I have a feeling the glue that was used is causing some grief. I know when I worked at the airport our Customs Officers would get us to x-ray bags & the glue that holds most bags together shows up the same colour as drugs. Esentially they are made out of chemicals just like glue hence the colour. Its up to them to work out if its a real hit or not. Plus the fact that Venuzela is a known drug trafficking country does not bode well for MIB ponies arriving safely :(
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 05:13:44 PM by Sea_Breeze »
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears - anonymous

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2012, 09:53:28 PM »
That is so sad. I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you :-( its a shame the world we live in sometimes
~Foxtale~

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2012, 02:33:44 AM »

I agree, it's ridiculous. As if we're not ripped off enough in this country already.

THIS! It makes me so  mad that they charge a massive fee for packages opened, plus an £8 admin charge for every package they open!! DISGUSTING

It's even more disgusting what's happened to yours and SoSilvers pony though Avea, so sorry this happened to you both! xx

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2012, 06:28:00 AM »

If they'd declared the value you might have had to pay a loooot on customs fees... plus insurance can be horribly expensive, I know it is over here :(

it is illegal to put a lower value on the customs form in order to avoid customs fees. it means you cannot claim back the true value if the packet got lost, because a false value was declared.

extra insurance is costly it is true :( but surely it is worth the peace of mind.

love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2012, 08:43:59 AM »

it is illegal to put a lower value on the customs form in order to avoid customs fees. it means you cannot claim back the true value if the packet got lost, because a false value was declared.

extra insurance is costly it is true :( but surely it is worth the peace of mind.

love pkw xxx

Yep, this.
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal