collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello to all of you!  (Read 868 times)

Vince

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello to all of you!
« on: May 26, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »
Greetings everyone! My name is Eva; I also go by Vince (in case you couldn't tell already)! I really like ponies, which is why I'm here and introducing myself, but I'm also super bad at talking about myself, so this is probably gonna seem like a really long, awkward mess.

Anyway, I'll start off with the basic stuff! I live in the middle of California, along with a bunch of fields and agriculture. I'm not in college yet (I go to a college prep school), but I'm hoping to major in Biology and earn a PhD so I can become a college professor. I'm really fascinated with ornithology most of all, but in a broader sense I also like marine biology a lot! That being said I don't exactly know a whole lot about either other than 'oh man this bird is so cute oh my gosh that fish is so pretty look at that whale ahhhhh so cool!!'.

The most important person in my life right now is probably my significant other, whom I have a long distance relationship with. They live about 3,000 miles away but that's alright! They are just really wonderful and supportive, putting up with me going on and on and on about MLP and even watching the show for me so they could talk about it uwu.

Which brings me to ponies! Gosh I love ponies. I've liked them ever since I was little kid, but for a multitude of reasons I could never have any of the toys myself, so I'd just be a little brat and pretend like I was too cool for that sort of thing. The new show, however, rekindled my love for them, which works great because now I'm old enough to buy my own pony toys without anyone giving me a hard time. I have about 11? or 12? playful ponies, along with 12 blind bag ponies and an FS Rainbow Dash. I only display a small couple of them, though, because I recently decided to whittle my collecting down to blue/grey ponies, as well as white ponies with blue manes. All of these are G4 toys vuv;;;

I started collecting a couple months ago to cope with some rough personal stuff I've been dealing with, and kind of just bought everything in sight. I also collect Pokemon stuff, and that's basically what I did then. In both cases the fun quickly died away, so I decided to remedy this in the same manner as well: focusing on specific ponies instead of hoarding them all. I decided on blue/grey ones because blue is my favorite!! color, and also the color of my favorite girl form the mane six. I only have about 5 toys in all that fit the criteria, so I'm scouting around for some more while sticking to the G4 toys.

Some other stuff I like includes Pokemon, Homestuck, Animal Crossing, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Earthbound (the whole Mother series, really), and The Venture Bros. I like well-bound books and cool posters; I have a bearded dragon and I'm hoping for a couple of rats for my birthday this year.

I'd really love to meet all of you, you all seem so darn lovely and amazing! Also I'm sorry if this is a big chunk to read through, I;m so good at rambling unu;;;

Anyway thanks for even just skimming through this! I hope you all have a lovely, pony-filled day and I'm so excited to be in this community with you <3!

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
Re: Hello to all of you!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 03:03:36 PM »
Greetings and welcome to the Arena, Vince. :wave:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 03:22:57 PM »
Hello and welcome to the Arena!

Glad to have you here.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 03:51:39 PM »
 to the Arena, Vince. 

I like your idea to focus just on specifics for your collection.  That way your house does not get totally over-run with toys!  Have fun looking around the forums :frolic:

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 05:13:18 PM »
Welcome!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 08:03:45 PM »
Welcome to the Arena!  I hope you find a lot to like here.  :)

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 03:45:01 AM »
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 07:52:55 AM »
welcome =] im usually on (or windowed out then refreshing periodically) so if you ever want to mindlessly ramble im always bored and game for it =P
and dont worry about long posts, its always fun getting to know people, sadly i think my intro post went more like:
"um.... hi? artponiesdrawinggaming...... eep!" *runs*

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 08:37:21 AM »
welcome to the arena!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Vince

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 12:50:44 PM »
ahh thank you all for the welcomes! I already feel right at home, everyone seems to darn nice and friendly and inviting nun!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 11:08:23 AM »
Welcome - I hope you have a great time here. :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal