collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Pony: Last to Post ~~ We have a Winner - Congrats archidraca!  (Read 89970 times)

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
Re: ~~ Pony: Last to Post ~~ [Competition]
« Reply #4785 on: May 04, 2014, 02:35:31 AM »
Oh, my collection and wantlist has changed many times over the years ^^
I thought I was going to be done with the collection after I finish TEs (one left still, anyone have Speedy and would like to trade for art?) but now I'm not so sure! I want the Sundae Best set back and this time all Chinese (not a HK/China mix like last time.).

Oh by the way, a friend I've me through World of Warcraft let me know yesterday that his sister might have her old MLPs somewhere and he was going to ask her about those for me :O
They're both 80s kids, so it's either 80s fakies, or g1s. Keep your fingers crossed she has them and I can have/buy them off of her!
I LOVE my guildies. :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4786 on: May 04, 2014, 07:44:51 AM »
The season finale of season four is going to have Discord in it.  Darn it, I don't like episodes with him much, he's an awful "friend".

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4787 on: May 04, 2014, 07:47:22 AM »
Oh, my collection and wantlist has changed many times over the years ^^
I thought I was going to be done with the collection after I finish TEs (one left still, anyone have Speedy and would like to trade for art?) but now I'm not so sure! I want the Sundae Best set back and this time all Chinese (not a HK/China mix like last time.).

Oh by the way, a friend I've me through World of Warcraft let me know yesterday that his sister might have her old MLPs somewhere and he was going to ask her about those for me :O
They're both 80s kids, so it's either 80s fakies, or g1s. Keep your fingers crossed she has them and I can have/buy them off of her!
I LOVE my guildies. :lovey:

Crossing my fingers for you!  That would be totally awesome if a friend you met playing WoW could hook you up with some ponies!   :)

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4788 on: May 04, 2014, 07:48:27 AM »
Also, there is going to be a Rarity 4DE plush, wooooo!

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #4789 on: May 04, 2014, 08:12:22 AM »
The season finale of season four is going to have Discord in it.  Darn it, I don't like episodes with him much, he's an awful "friend".

I like him :) And i like how he is always trying something malicious but learns something about friendship in a more genuine way of discovering something magical about it, like with Fluttershy or CMC :)

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #4790 on: May 04, 2014, 08:56:29 AM »
Good luck, Shaiyeh!

Sparkle Pony, I don't really like him either.  But I pretty much just think he's annoying so that might be why.

Thank you, Shaiyeh. 

So I've revamped my wishlist..again because I'm really only interested in Applejack and Goth Pinkie Pie for g4.  Does anyone else ever have that problem?  Where you feel like your collection wishlist keeps evolving after you've gotten a new acquisition?  I had just done some pony trades and now I'll be taking pictures of everything that doesn't fit in the new collection.

My wantlist is constantly evloving! My way of collecting is pretty diverse when it comes to each gen:
G2's - Pokemon style collecting
G1's - creating families so all the ponies 'fit' into the collection - for example I really want Daffodil and Ice Crystal because I Know they make a great couple and I want Baby Sunnybunch as their baby pony :)
G3's - only the ones I really, really like. Those which I'm crazy about.
G4's - is the most complicated one - mostly I'd like to have the ponies I know from the show, but also the ones who I think are the most pretty and those  who are somewhat different from each other - for example I want to introduce Diamond Rose to my collection and I don't want Plumsweet who has a similar color-combo. I also want to have all the Mane 6 - but for each of them to be from a different wave. Though I kind of want to have a Rarity army...

And the list keeps changing because I might see a pony I hadn't considered getting earlier but saw a pic of it from someone else's collection or saw it on sale and suddenly I begun to want it! Or I get a pony and then suddenly it doesn't grow on my like I thought it would and I need to cut off some ponies from my list. It happens all along :)

That's basically what happened with me.  Like, I really, really wanted a Luna/Nightmare Moon and Cadence army.  But now I just don't.

Overall, I want an Applejack army from g1, g3, and g4 to include plushies, Nirvana's and customs.  I'm actually going to start accepting bait ponies (as long as they don't have cancer, mold, or bit marks) for my art. After that I pretty much have a theme in mind.

I'm looking to get fruit, sweets, and beverage themed ponies from g1, g3, and g4 because I would like to have and art/pony room that looks like a confectionary shop and think that it would look cute.  And I even mean complete with little jars of candy on the shelves and decor to match. 

---also, as for sets, I don't really care about completing any with the exception of the carousel/merry go round ponies because I love carousels.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 09:34:30 AM by gothicsugar »
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Offline Shaiyeh

• View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #4791 on: May 04, 2014, 09:49:13 AM »
Update: She'll go through what she has and Cid will send me the pics. Fingers crossed she finds something and it's not just fakies!

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4792 on: May 04, 2014, 10:40:57 AM »

I like him :) And i like how he is always trying something malicious but learns something about friendship in a more genuine way of discovering something magical about it, like with Fluttershy or CMC :)
I often feel like he takes advantage of the kindness of others repeatedly.  I think he would be a better character if he learned that he can use his chaos for good and to make others happy.

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #4793 on: May 04, 2014, 01:48:28 PM »

I often feel like he takes advantage of the kindness of others repeatedly.  I think he would be a better character if he learned that he can use his chaos for good and to make others happy.

Maybe for the series finale?
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4794 on: May 04, 2014, 01:59:34 PM »

Maybe for the series finale?
Aww, that would be nice.  I somehow doubt it will happen, but I can always hope!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4795 on: May 04, 2014, 02:38:01 PM »

I don't like Discord either. I think he's annoying too. I know he has a lot of fans but he just doesn't work for me. 

Does anyone know what FIM DVD Sonic Rainboom is on besides the season set? I can't remember at the moment.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4796 on: May 04, 2014, 04:38:41 PM »

I don't like Discord either. I think he's annoying too. I know he has a lot of fans but he just doesn't work for me. 

Does anyone know what FIM DVD Sonic Rainboom is on besides the season set? I can't remember at the moment.

Ponyfan
It might be on "A Dash of Awesome", but I haven't checked.

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #4797 on: May 04, 2014, 08:34:50 PM »
I couldn't say, but I think there are episode/dvd lists on wikipedia.
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4798 on: May 05, 2014, 03:24:30 AM »
The title of this forum always makes me think of some kind of pony battle arena. :P

Offline Shaiyeh

• View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #4799 on: May 05, 2014, 11:08:26 AM »
*pokemon arena stage music plays*

Pinkie Pie! go!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal