collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Recent Blind Bags  (Read 2925 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Recent Blind Bags
« on: January 08, 2017, 06:14:15 AM »
I have become behind in BB releases lately but when I do happen upon them I can't find the ID code anymore. Where are they located on the bags?  I don't see them on the flap anymore. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline okamigirl64

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • "I used to wonder what friendship could be."
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Blind Bags
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 07:24:59 AM »
Now they should have little windows on the back of the bag so you can look at what pony your getting.  :)
I haven't seen the latest BBs, but that's how the did it for the past few waves.

Edit: also after they used to put them under the flap, they moved the code to the bottom ridge of the bag.

Offline Shadoweon

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 08:54:50 AM »
I haven't been able to find any of the blind bags past series 15 I noticed. =/ Been looking for a few months and there is no change in stock at all.  It's either 14,15 or just nothing.

Has anyone else had this problem? I was really wanting some of the figures from series 17 and 18.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 02:48:07 PM »
I haven't been able to find any of the blind bags past series 15 I noticed. =/ Been looking for a few months and there is no change in stock at all.  It's either 14,15 or just nothing.

Has anyone else had this problem? I was really wanting some of the figures from series 17 and 18.

I have the same issue. I'm really sick of the blind bags with Pinkie on them. I really wanted wave 16 since they are pearly but it looks like that wave is going to be skipped in the US because stores ordered too many of the Pinkie Pie ones. Probably because they figured they would sell really well instead of just average because they are pink and have a pink pony on them.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Shadoweon

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 03:32:55 PM »

I have the same issue. I'm really sick of the blind bags with Pinkie on them. I really wanted wave 16 since they are pearly but it looks like that wave is going to be skipped in the US because stores ordered too many of the Pinkie Pie ones. Probably because they figured they would sell really well instead of just average because they are pink and have a pink pony on them.

Hoping they will still show up in time. Either way, I am so sick of seeing the same wave everywhere for so many months. One Walmart in my area only had series 12. That is one of the most boring waves IMO since its just re-releases and nothing else.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 03:34:29 PM by Shadoweon »

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 10:39:44 AM »

Hoping they will still show up in time. Either way, I am so sick of seeing the same wave everywhere for so many months. One Walmart in my area only had series 12. That is one of the most boring waves IMO since its just re-releases and nothing else.

I'm actually wondering if interest in the blind bags is starting to stagnate. I think it would be neat if they switched it up and did something like the MH Minis for Equestria Girls.

Av by Moonflower.

Makaroni_the_pony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 10:43:29 AM »

I have seen that for a while now, however I also just found a bunch of series fifteens at the dollar store, so that makes me think we're getting ready to have the new series arrive everywhere else

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 02:48:45 PM »
I ignorantly passed on BB for awhile after the wave with all the repeats. Now I can't find the Apple Family wave and I see the wave with Pinkie Pie everywhere. Getting sick of seeing those. Was it at a chain $1 store? Same with the FiM Collection, AJ family everywhere, little to no PP, and only TRU with Twilight's set but only a couple, not the smaller packaged characters.

"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 03:08:20 PM »

Same! Our TRU has at one time had three boxes of wave 14 or 15 out and that's all I've seen for so long. I still am interested in blind bags, but I can't buy them if I can't find them.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Makaroni_the_pony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 06:29:03 PM »
I ignorantly passed on BB for awhile after the wave with all the repeats. Now I can't find the Apple Family wave and I see the wave with Pinkie Pie everywhere. Getting sick of seeing those. Was it at a chain $1 store? Same with the FiM Collection, AJ family everywhere, little to no PP, and only TRU with Twilight's set but only a couple, not the smaller packaged characters.

It was at our Dollar Tree uvu, they sometimes get in mlp mini figs, for a long time they had a bunch of the boxed Apple Family figs, and some Flims, but I didn't get them and now I regret it lol

Last week I went they had two bins of the mystery bags, so I bought two bags to put in with some trades I'm doing (though honestly I should've stocked up just to have them), and they were out by the time I went back a few days later, so I regret not buying those too lolll

#just buy the dollar ponies

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 08:36:41 PM »
I must say BB's have stagnated for me. The same ponies over and over again with different finishes... BORING. The newer sets seem cool, but they're sooo expensive! I refused to pay $12 for 2 BB's and a balloon cart. Just no.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline MintySocks

• Singing Artsy Fartsy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 01:23:42 AM »
I must say BB's have stagnated for me. The same ponies over and over again with different finishes... BORING. The newer sets seem cool, but they're sooo expensive! I refused to pay $12 for 2 BB's and a balloon cart. Just no.
Same here! I can't find the new ones anywhere so I've kind of stopped looking. And I almost want to just unload all the early waves I've got and go back to just collecting brushables.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2017, 03:46:28 AM »
Same here! I can't find the new ones anywhere so I've kind of stopped looking. And I almost want to just unload all the early waves I've got and go back to just collecting brushables.
This is me too... but they're like impossible to sell... like wave whatever glittery whats-her-face blind bag pony, and you figure all that out for each pony, and get $1 or so each if you're lucky.. so much work for virtually nothing, and lots of blind bags just don't sell for whatever ridiculous reason. Or you get buyers that screw you around as well, and I'm like "It's a dollar!!! Why are you doing this to me??!" So I continue to hoard them. And then I break down and buy more, and get bored and stop again.. it's a vicious cycle!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 09:08:40 AM »
This is me too... but they're like impossible to sell... like wave whatever glittery whats-her-face blind bag pony, and you figure all that out for each pony, and get $1 or so each if you're lucky.. so much work for virtually nothing, and lots of blind bags just don't sell for whatever ridiculous reason. Or you get buyers that screw you around as well, and I'm like "It's a dollar!!! Why are you doing this to me??!" So I continue to hoard them. And then I break down and buy more, and get bored and stop again.. it's a vicious cycle!

Yes, to all of this.

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2017, 01:14:08 PM »

Yes, to all of this.

I'm so glad I only have a few. I started with just getting the chases back when they were just plain solid colored ponies. Then I got the Rainbow Collection and when they released the ones that were clear neon without any glitter I had to get a rainbow set of those. Now I just want a rainbow set that is pearly buy I can't even find Wave 16 other than from international sellers that end up costing more than a brushable and I can't bring myself to pay that much.

If anyone knows of any Chinese/Hong Kong sellers that have the pearly blind bags please let me know.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal