collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RECEIVED SOMEONE ELSES PONIES BY MISTAKE ON EBAY  (Read 5384 times)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: RECEIVED SOMEONE ELSES PONIES BY MISTAKE ON EBAY
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 12:39:23 PM »
Yikers!!! What is going on with this seller :-/

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 05:36:12 PM »
Yay ! I'm so happy you got your Italy Bubbles Pangel - and that you received your lot safely as well Party :hug: :cheer: :happy:
Thats ..reaally.. odd.. that you ended up with more ponies you didnt win though :faint: the seller must have got very confused :whoa:    Like Ponylady said,  it really is a good thing that these ponies went to someone honest cos that seller would be in big trouble otherwise and the buyer would be very disappointed. Hopefully the seller gives you the details for the winner of these ponies soon and you can send them to their new home :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 10:36:33 AM »
i am glad to hear things worked out :)

i remember when this happened to me! the seller was really upset and refunded the shipping. thankfully it was an arena member who got the pony which was intended for me (i got the pony intended for her!) so it was a happy ending.

love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 01:09:58 PM »
Thank goodness for the Arena!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2012, 12:55:02 AM »
Well it's still not over yet right? Doesn't she still have to get the seller's packages in order and ship them out?

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2012, 02:33:00 AM »
Well it's still not over yet right? Doesn't she still have to get the seller's packages in order and ship them out?
Technically no,  but the point was that someone honest got the packages and she did receive her pony  ;)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Pangel

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2012, 10:36:06 AM »
Still no reply from the seller for the address of the other buyer :(
Whole toy collection for sale! Selling 100's of items! G1 My Little Ponies, G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Sylvanian Families - EVERYTHING MUST GO!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Panda Patch eBay store <- Click here! ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2012, 11:14:58 AM »
This shouldn't be your problem.

Send one more message stating that you would like the addresses & the funds in advance to ship the ponies to their rightful owners.

Make this your last message if she doesn't respond. Just wait, don't stress. The bad feedback will be on her when the ponies take forever to get to the other buyers.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2012, 01:27:19 PM »
I am sorry Pangel you are having to go through this.  I would send her another message and state your concerns. 

How long has it been since your last message? There are peeps who are not on ebay everyday to check messages if they are just a casual seller. I would give it a few days and see what happens?   

And although this should not be your problem as RPB stated, it happens.  The good thing is that there are good folks out there that try and make it right.  I wouldn't get upset, I am sure she will get back to you.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2012, 06:51:06 AM »
I agree - if the seller doesn't respond or won't give you the address, there's not much more you can do.

If it were me, I'd feel badly for keeping the ponies. I'd wait to see if the buyer leaves her feedback and then contact them directly if ebay gives their full ID and see if they'd like to pay for shipping them to them.  I'm sure they'll get their money back, but most times that doesn't quite cover the disappointment in not getting the ponies.  You're not obligated to, but might be something nice to do for a fellow ebayer that got screwed.

A different problem with this seller a.ramone:   I bought a lot that had a boxed sticker kit in it. I asked if the set had specific stickers and sent a link that showed what the stickers looked like. The seller said the lot had those stickers in it (the ones in the link I sent) so I bid fairly high on the lot and won. I got the package.  One sheet of stickers was included that was fine (unfortunately the set I don't need).  The second set of stickers had all the packaging but no stickers. Two other sets of stickers was missing completely.  It doesn't sound like this person is going to be fun to work with, but I was told the stickers I needed were included  :(
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 02:02:30 PM by ashlyne »

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2012, 01:37:52 PM »
It's weird they are not responding to you Pangel because when I messaged them to say I got the right ponies they responded instantly  :blink:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 02:11:59 PM »
They might be waiting to respond to get everything organized, figured out, and straightened on their end.  If I was that seller I'd be frantic lol

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 02:47:11 PM »
Oh wow - that is really confusing!
I really hope you'll get an answer soon.

Have you only try to contact the seller on the ebay mailing system?
Or have you trie dto write him at his paypal-emailaddy?
Maybe he will read it faster then the messages at ebay?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2012, 06:16:11 PM »
A different problem with this seller a.ramone:   I bought a lot that had a boxed sticker kit in it. I asked if the set had specific stickers and sent a link that showed what the stickers looked like. The seller said the lot had those stickers in it (the ones in the link I sent) so I bid fairly high on the lot and won. I got the package.  One sheet of stickers was included that was fine (unfortunately the set I don't need).  The second set of stickers had all the packaging but no stickers. Two other sets of stickers was missing completely.  It doesn't sound like this person is going to be fun to work with, but I was told the stickers I needed were included  :(

:crazy:  this is definitely one confused seller! and I'm not surprised you are disappointed! the parcel mix up is one thing, but for this seller to reply and specifically state that the stickers you want are included, and then for them not to be included.. thats something on a whole new level :(  did you contact the seller yet? If not, then   politely let them know that while you got the package fine, you were disappointed to find that the stickers you specifially asked about were not not included. I would ask the seller if this is a mix up and if they have the missing stickers.  See how they respond and take it from there. If they have them and they apologise and send them then thats great, but  if they say no, then I would ask for a full refund/ return the item. if they dont want to work with you then you'll need to open an item not as described case(followed by an appropriate neg feedback if neccessary) . I hope it wont come to that though.  Let us know how it goes :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2012, 05:46:35 AM »
Thanks Ringlets, I did send a message yesterday. I always try to give sellers the benefit of the doubt first. I let her know that two of the sticker sets weren't in the box and one other was missing the stickers. I simply asked if she forgot to pack them. We'll see how it goes from there.  I haven't heard from her yet though :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal