collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Childhood Ponies, Rescued from my Parents - Need Help with Names! (Pic Heavy)  (Read 1705 times)

Offline shadowlark

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Just got home from a visit to my parents'. First time we've been back since the move to Alberta, and first time there since I decided I was going to be a pony collector. I was super excited to get home and get all my MLPs. Sadly, my old bedroom has become my mother's junk room and I know there are more ponies & accessories hiding under all her junk. Unfortunately, the two I was looking forward to getting the most (Skydancer - my first MLP and Kingsley the lion) were missing. They're somewhere in the house, but who knows where. I know I have a Twilight and a bunch of babies, too, but couldn't find them. :(  All the Dream Castle accesories are missing, so I might just buy those on ebay. Anyway, on to the loot! :)  Any help with names would be appreciated as I've forgotten most of them  :blush:

Dream Castle. Missing pretty much everything :(  I'll keep it as a "place holder" until I can get a near-complete one.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ballet School. Forgot I even had this!

The So-Softs. No idea on any of their names. Yellow with green hair has some stains, so may deflock if I can't get the stains out. The other 3 just need a good cleaning:

The pegusi. Names?  Yellow and white ones are pretty clean, the other two need a good scrub.

Majesty, Moondancer, Baby Moondancer.  Baby has nice symbols, but they've mostly rubbed off the adults :(

Quackers & Gingerbread. Pretty good condition. Nice symbols, just need cleaning and hair done.

Flutter ponies. Names?  Wings have broken off and are long gone.

Braided Beauty, a Brush & Grow pony. Hair "growing" mechanism still works. Hair is a disaster.

Applejack, Baby Applejack, Bowtie. Bottom 3 not sure of names.

Found this sticker in my old room:

This little guy was in the Dream Castle - not sure if he belongs with the ponies or not. Anyone know who he is?

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
Okay I can help out!!

So Soft Ponies: Top Unicorn = Fifi, Purple Pegasus = Twilight (RARE! And with nice pink hair, great find!), Bottom 2 Left to right: Magic Star, Lofty

2nd Photo: Dancing Butterflies (yellow pegasus), Firefly (pink pegasus), Sprinkles (lav. pegasus), Princess Tiffany (white peg)

3rd Photo: Majesty (from Dream Castle, w/ Dream Castle hat), Moondancer and Baby Moondancer

4th: Twinkle Eyes: Quackers, Gingerbread

Fifth: Morning Glory, Rosedust - Flutter ponies

And your last photo on the bottom you have: Minty, Posey and Seashell.

The Bushwoolie (little green guy with crown) is to Princess Tiffany, name = Friendly

And the firefly "sticker" plushie thing is ADORABLE. Don't know much about that personally!

Hope this helps!
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline Wind_Whistler

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
awesome haul! Ok so the green haired so soft is Scrumptious, you also have lofty in yellow, fifi the pale one, and pegasus twilight who btw is rather hard to come by! The yellow Pegasus is dancing butterflies, princess tiffany is the white one, sprinkles the lavender Pegasus and firefly in pink :) rose dust is the pale yellow flutter pony but forget the other, hope this helps :) bottom 3 from left to right are minty, posey and seashell xox enjoy

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
The sticker is called a 'stickler' if I remember right, and they are pretty hard to find!

Also, I suggest hanging on to your dream castle even if you get a replacement later on; most of us who have sold off childhood pony things have regretted it!
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
I'm pretty sure it's Magic Star, not Scrumptious :)
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline shadowlark

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks for the help with names! My mum is going to keep looking for more of my ponies. I know I had some seaponies and I had a shower/bath thing that must be around somewhere. And a little pink cart that a mummy pony could pull her baby in.

I can't wait to start cleaning them up and doing their hair! I've been reading tutorials all night, so I'm gonna start tomorrow. Not sure what I'm going to do about the faded symbols yet. I'd love to redo them on Majesty and Moondancer, but I'm not artistic at all and don't know anything about what paints to use, so have to do some more research first. But I'd love to get them looking brand spanking new! :)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
You have some wonderful childhood ponies there!  I agree with Luna_sythe, think very carefully before you part with anything!  Thanks for sharing pics, I really enjoyed looking :)

Malgosia

• Trade Count: (0)
Wonderfull childhood ponies you have, they are all so pretty :).
Love the flutter ones and mister Friendly :)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Congrats on your new ponies :)

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
Oh what great ponies you had a kid, glad you have them home with you again!

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Hope you had some adult seaponies with their shells. You'd pee yourself when you find out what some of those shells go for. I'm totally jealous of the idea that you had a baby Applejack, Quackers, SS Twilight, and SS Fifi just in a junk room!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Beautiful collection! :D
My Wish List

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
What fun!  Those are great ponies- so glad you rescued them!  I love that sticker thing-

TwilightOwl

Congrats on rediscovering your childhood friends. You have some great ponies there :)

Offline sunnydaze

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Shadowlark if you are interested I do restores and cleaning I'm only a province away in BC besides I'd only ask you to pay shipping since symbol restore is pretty minimal.  If interested let me know!  I bought a box of G1's from ebay they all had hair like your BNG(including the one BNG in the box) I fixed it look like brand new with out replacing it.

To see my customs and art click my deviantart gallery

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal